Should I buy more

I don't know why I just like this coin.

Attached: litecoin-news.png (1024x1024, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=23768.msg3815348#msg3815348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Litecoin is alright, xRapid performs better in every single way however.. I personally can not imagine why I wouldn't use this over Litecoin, and neither can you. (unless you like losing money)

Attached: 1514557459754.jpg (1488x996, 228K)

We talkin bout crypto here gtfo with cRipple :D

Kike

I like it because the dev team is very passionate. Litecoin is actually being used in daily purchases of goods and services. My regret is not having more right now.

People who like Litecoin are utter retards.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=23768.msg3815348#msg3815348

Maybe you like obsolete coins?
Come on. Even creator of litecoin is on NANO train now.

Like Elon Musk?

Beat 0 fee transaction in NANO.

the creator of it sold all of his coins. thats a big red flag. even he wants nothing to do with it.

>Elon Musk
What are you talking about

Attached: 1520715151653.jpg (1437x908, 304K)

It seems more resilient than many but who cares

He's still a big fan of Litecoin. He just predicted Litecoin will overtake Bitcoin Cash the flappening.com

He's a Litecoin bag holder.

sauce?

Because he had to under contract.

Ripple is not a cryptocurrency. Gtfo

Beat me to it.

Well you'll be happy when it's worth 3000 bux end of summer

I fucking wish, but I don't even see this making $300 again EOS. I bought in low and it's just been irritating watching this bleed out.

I think we can expect $275-325 at minimum in 2018. Litecoin's development team is a lot more legit then 90% of these shitcoin devs.

At the moment I am not even asking what the future protential or current use of Litecoin is. It is just a joy to daytrade, whether bearish or bull, and that is why I own LTC.

Pls teach me the ways of the LTC-trader senpai.

Charlie Lee is pretty pumped to surpass bcash, so there's that

Identify pattern om 30min candle graph to see what band it is trading in. Follow it for a few days to get a feel for the support and selloff points. They are very stable and behave very predictably.
Best scenario is when it is trading sideways because then you can get in two or three 8-10% trades a day.
So right now for example you get in at 175 or as close you can and put in a sell order for 190. As soon as it sells you just repeat. As long as you are not greedy it will just keep on working. Whenever it goes over 215 and shit goes down, just hang back until you see which support it settles at. Boring, but easy money.

That's rubbish, LTC is shit and it will always be tainted by that cunt and also Blockstream who fucked Bitcoin up royally and destroyed both chains entire value proposition by implementing segwit

Thanks, nice trips

Attached: 1516574322259.png (500x500, 44K)

I own 10 LTC and still up on it. It’s performed far better than most of my bags desu

Are trading LTC/BTC or LTC/Tether?

Tether, if you want it keep it simple and the variables to a minimum