Any updates on this?

Any updates on this?

Attached: descarga.jpg (319x158, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJAXH2FN9Dc&feature=youtu.be&t=4493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$1000 EOY

Bitcoin is heading to 4k and you're worried about your scam fork?
>Any updates on this?
Yeah, $10 eoy.

>Any updates on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sJAXH2FN9Dc&feature=youtu.be&t=4493

Attached: 546734459.png (1072x603, 972K)

bump

brings back memories:
>"HURR DURR 19K NOW!! $20k BY MONDAY!!"

Just wait until my gox guy claims his 166k btcp. This thing is going sub dollar.

i wish i had sold this shit

Attached: 63WJKRB.png (268x237, 36K)

what happens to the price when the bittrex wallet is no longer under maintenance? 90% of the volume in zcl was in bittrex at one point.

i assume the price drops everyone trying to cash out at once?

idk, bittrex is not going support trade btcp for the moment tho but once people who had frozen withdrawls recive their btcp i don't know
Why didn't i sell? Why i didnt sell at 200? Fucking kms please

The upcoming crash from bittrex zcl fags is over rated most people sold to early in the wrong block and wont get shit the ones who will get btcp sold for 30$ considering they bought it for 80$-100$ they need btcp to be at least 50 to break even so the crash will bottom up approx at 40$

so in the end it is better just to sell this shit right now and forget about it?

Lmao hadn't even considered that. Not like he'd make a shitload of money on it but why not dump all that shitcoin holdings he'd still get a decent few $100k while crashing it near to 0.

Thats up to you but consider that mcafee is shilling btcp on twitter and that dude has never been wrong about promising projects with lots of potential

Wtf did you just say?

Well done for getting me to respond though!

Kek

Team seems pretty transparent surprisingly. Hopefully theyre dedicated developers. Dont really care about exchanges at the moment, that shit will come in time.

The McAfee kiss of death you mean

holy shit that means there is going to be a major pump&dump in btcp?

fuck this shit can't get worse

Just accumulate

Kek butthurt faggots i went up 1000% with stellar thanks to that cocaine tranny lover

TA update pic related

Attached: btcp-cup.png (1338x1584, 153K)

n i c e