Do you understand why I will kill myself?

Do you understand why I will kill myself?

New phone in December. Been in here since May started with 10K. Anyhow cant take it anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-164856.png (1080x1920, 93K)

Damn.. I don't think I've ever seen anybody lose so much. You must be all in NEM/XRP/XVG or something.

I fully understand why as I'm considering the same.

why would you kys moron, you're up 12 k, do you know how many people would kill for that money? you're not in debt or anything. grow some balls faggot

#HODLGANG
#HODLGANG
#HODLGANG
#HODLGANG

Jesus user.. I am down to 65k from 180k in the beginning of Jan. Get a fucking grip

He lost 80K in what looks like days though. That is life changing and now that the bubble is over it won't ever recover.

This, unless you borrowed part of your initial.

This...

How many btc holders killed themselvea when it went for 30 dollars to 2 dollars in November 2011?

Damn I'm down 16k (ATH) to 11k from Janauary. How did you lose that much my man? Didn't take profits on altcoins?

dont worry guys BTC will pump now, i panic sold

Bitconnect?

why are you requesting reverse validation from us?

It can get worse. I got from 5k to 30k and now I'm sitting on 100 usd

>up over 100%
>boohoo Ill kms

lol you fags should go to some boomers and whine about your gains. theyll probably kill you in a rage right there and then.

Nice margin trading

You had almost the exact same trajectory as me.

Started in june with 5k. Reached 50k ath in january and now I'm at 10k.

Attached: 1511491397232.png (1440x2560, 127K)

Yeah, I did 5+ to 30k without margin. 30 to 0.1 is obvious

lmfao
losing less than 100k

oh man how are u holding up? i was at 78k ATH and now im at 24k and i feel sick

Congratulations user, you outperformed most mutual funds.

Not my screencap, thank god lol. I am sorry for your losses. Imo don't shoot for a mil, just get enough to buy an apartment building so you can collect rent forever. Thats my plan.

started with about $400, ATH at 76k, now 22k, also cashed about 20k over the last half year tho, not worried, not overjoyed with my current value either tho

Fuck it looks like it's dead.

You fell for the HODL meme OP?

Greed is a bitch.

me too.

fuck i should have sold when i had the chance, i needed that money for my life

Attached: 1515952446762.jpg (649x604, 28K)

Dude everyone is getting justed. Just hold on and hope and worse case scenario enjoy the ride. Unless you borrowed the money - in which case get out of Dodge.

Went from 3k to 20k to 300 bucks fuck bitmex and fuck margin trading never again.

Now learn these lessons
Keep taking profits at regular intervals (taking profits never hurt anyone)
Learn some risk management
You made it big but were incompetent in handling these gains so they went away
Always remember
When you reach 6 digits
Preserving profits > making new profits

kill him, transfer the funds! Find another

Attached: oold5ygcwlcy.jpg (540x378, 34K)

Hey bro I'm with you all the way and even more
101k down to 12700

>You doubled your money in less than a year
Wow OP I feel so bad for you. If you will please just transfer your portfolio to me and proceed to off yourself kindly.
[spoiler]Fucking cash out, take the extra money you made and buy something nice you fucking faggot.[/spoiler]

Consider it like this
If you had a 100k hard eanred money would you put it all in crypto, no right?
Then why the hell did you continue with without taking 0 profits after making a 100k?
Because you didnt value your gains, they came relatively easy to you and you continued your risky investments

spoiler alert: last january was the last crypto bullrun we'll ever witness, it'll slowly bleed out for years unless there's some AMAZING new development.
you can either cash out at a meh x2 profit right now, or completely forget about it (and lose it all).

At least you're still in profit, I've gone from being 300% up to 50% down on my initial investment.

there was 1 guy here who had $450 000 invested in DBC

Say it with me Veeky Forums

>Take your profits
>Take your profits
>Take your profits

NO! HODL!!

Attached: 1513751543149.png (403x448, 56K)

but im not gonna make it taking profits in a shit bear market

only hope of making it is if crypto explodes and i would be screwing myself if that happens

SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN AND RISK IT ALL

Attached: kai.jpg (300x168, 7K)

As long as you dont need your money

I was $338k ath. Now it’s $170k. Not it a rush to cash out.

So this... is the power of hodling