Name one (1) useful product/application that has come out of the crypto space. I'm waiting

Name one (1) useful product/application that has come out of the crypto space. I'm waiting.

Attached: ac55111fbb84c51209647245c1b06937.jpg (800x1311, 1000K)

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/sierra-leone-worlds-first-blockchain-powered-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Name one (1) useful product/application that has come out of the crypto space. I'm waiting.
>application

making me money, faggot

next

Blockchain

everledger

I don't mind small tits, on the contrary, but who the fuck thought this swimsuit was a good idea?
Seems, like they'd actually be some nice little perkies, but this thing just compresses them to shit.

just imagine dat ass. you would pop a boner irl if you could see this.

i'm interested in modum but right now i'm not buying it

>she

I can tell if my italian wine is real or fake with MyStory based on the vechain blockchain

decentralized p2p money

futurism.com/sierra-leone-worlds-first-blockchain-powered-election/
Inb4 niggers don’t contribute to growth
Yes I understand it’s sierra leone but I see this as an experiment to ensure the quality of the services of blockchain.

Give us time, OP. It's only been ten years, we are just the early adopters. By 2050 someone might have figured out a problem for the crypto solution.

Bitcoin is unironically the only true product out of crypto

This board

All the le maymays

Factom
Chainlink

IMO appreciating monetary units are the highest form of money in human history and are only possible with capped supply dlt technology. There is only one on earth right now called WAU Coin, but there is another called NUMA supposedly coming out sometime soon

>Name one (1) useful product/application that has come out of the crypto space. I'm waiting.

Salt token lending platform

Cindicator.

It is a product being used right now and works very well

Bitcoin has been pretty useful to Venezuelans and Zimbabweans. It been a fucking great store of value for me made me over 20X my investment as of now.

Bnty

Drugs
Money laundering
Sports betting
Tax evasion
Privacy

Censorship resistant money

Transferring money from the small fish's pockets to mine.

DICE/Etheroll/Decentralized gambling.

Frictionless cross border payments trough digital assets.

DEEP BRAIN GANG

Please leave tax evasion out user.
Only small amounts.

Attached: 1517552167939.png (646x595, 280K)

lol'd, FPBP

Thank you ms sketel

They use bitcoin cash now.