Cryptonight ASIC

You heard it here first Veeky Forums
That's 10x vega64s at 60w. Monero anounced a fork to inutilize it, but you have a big spectrum of cryptonight coins that you can take advantage of if you get some of these early.

Attached: DYBLdqsVAAAU8es.jpg (1081x812, 92K)

Nice, there are so many cryptonite coins right now. Literally like a new announcement every week on bitcointalk.

What does this mean if I'm mining XMR? Will I get more h/s?

how do I know this is not a scam?

Attached: 1509552209470.png (408x450, 35K)

5 of them will net you $120 daily at the moment, which is a very shit moment.
Not bad at all considering spu mining profit is close to hitting break even with electrical cost atm, and this only pulls 60w which is basically nothing.
I e-mailed them to get in line, just hope they don't charge like 10k/machine, which they could

I already purchased a baikal giant -B from them, it was making 600€/day when I got it (blake algo)
Retailers sold them for 15k

fluffypony will probably switch algo or do something just to fuck with everyone

He is. XMR will hardfork for sure.

60W must be a typo. Must be 600W.

and everything beside monero is no worth it
every cryptonight fork is absolute garbage already swarming with gpu miners

How much you paid?

This. Don't get rekt Veeky Forumsraelies

if there's a hardfork and i keep all my xmr in my gui wallet then how do i get credited for the new coins?

pls no bully

Attached: 1513036500850.jpg (651x711, 57K)

yeah i expected this. anyway, my guess is that you don't know the answer to my question, either.

just make sure you have you have a copy of your private key somewhere, you can use the 24 word mnemonic seed to regenerate the private, or just save the private key itself.

anyone buying this is getting scammed. these faggots have been mining XMR with these for a few months, the difficulty has skyrocketed and this is why

XMR hard fork was already planned before this news came out, so the Baikal faggots are trying to dump their shit before they become worthless doorstops in a couple weeks

you arent getting free coins, its just a network upgrade similar to the ETH hardforks that regularly occur

Monero does a network upgrade every March and September each year. This fork does not guarantee 'free coins' like Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Gold did. If you're running a full node all you need to do is download the new binaries.

you don't do anything, you get 10 Moneroj or whatever for each monero, you literally don't have to do shit.

>somehow this means 20kh hashpower is unprofitable

Attached: 1512047745019.jpg (645x729, 88K)

i'm not asking for free coins, guys. i just thought that if it hard forks then you need to follow the fork somehow. sorry about my retardation

Yes, you will need to download the new version for your desired wallet after the network upgrade.

>i'm not asking for free coins guys
>asks how he can get his free coins
You people are what is making adoption take so fucking long.

a PoW hardfork would be an extremely contentious hardfork. A hardfork like this will probably end up like ETC / ETH with two different communities with different visions.

it all depends on the situation, but as long as you have your private key you will be able to spend your XMR on each of the hardforked chains

Attached: oijaewfio3.jpg (730x604, 53K)

if it hard forks then my coins are still there on the blockchain nigger i just didn't know how to follow the hard fork rather than stay with the old version