I have a friend who, every time he goes to taco bell, drops a huge duquis in the bathroom and doesn't flush...

I have a friend who, every time he goes to taco bell, drops a huge duquis in the bathroom and doesn't flush. And he goes to taco bell a lot.
Which means he waits until 2pm almost every day to poop. Hell, I think sometimes he only goes to taco bell to poop.

Nice blogpost. Speaking of Taco Bell, I'm drunk as hell, gonna go drive to my Taco Bell, budget is 12 bucks, what should I get?

As many taco supremes as you can. Best item there. Nice and simple.

Don't listen to taco supreme guy. Lettuce tomato and cheese are not your friends right now. You'll make a huge mess. Get something like a beef and potato burrito to soak up some of your swill.

Right here nigga

ARE YOU THE MEXIMELT POSTER?

>I'm drunk as hell, gonna go drive

>waaaah! you shouldnt drive drunk! waaaah!
Faggot.

Any combination of quesaritos with beans instead of beef and burrito supremes. Or the doritos tacos if you don't feel like burritos.

There's legions of us, newfag

I don't poop at home. I do it at work/school. I don't have to pay for toilet paper there or worry about plugging it. People find it really weird.

Get what I just got
P good so far except the fucking freezie

Quesarito
Beef and chicken grillers
5layer
Baja blast happy hour freeze

clogging? yeah i poop at work too. i've used like half a roll of toilet paper at my apartment in the last 3 months

>12 bucks
nigga skip the taco bell and treat yo self. you even have enough to add guac!

Don't forget the norovirus!

>I have a friend

It's you isn't it?

>Cravings Deal, pay the extra 10 cents for the Dorito shell
>Quesarito
>Shredded chicken burrito

This doesn't even break $10. Pick your favorite 2 dollar menu items (mini quesadilla + frito crunch)

>New item
>Steakhouse nachos
>It's regular ass nachos with a scoop of extra guac and one burrito's worth of steak
>5.99

>drunk
>drive

kill yourself

but if ur going anyway get 2 beefy layer burritos, a crunchwrap supreme, and a xl baja mountain dew

>I consider myself "brave" and "manly", so I'm going to pointlessly endanger the lives of innocent non-idiots!
Faggot.

OP, as much as it's purely disgusting from a common sense hygienic reason that anyone would do #2 in a public restroom, when they can avoid it entirely is besides the point.

Why are you keeping track of your friend's bowel movements and posting about it online? Have you considered that you should check yourself into some extended stay mental health unit? You having these kinds of musings, sad sack at home, online, talking about nonsense, and calling it a Taco Bell thread. That's pretty messed up. It's almost as messed up as going to there more than once a year.

1 gordita, 2 chalupas, then spend the rest on beer

>Waaaah! Waaaaaah! You shouldn't drive drunk! Waaaaaaah!
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

The only time I've ever driven drunk is to get taco bell

You've never driven drunk? Really?

I drive drunk every couple weeks or so. It invariably involves me alone, at home, getting hungry and craving fast food. There is a McDonald's like 1/4 mile from me and I still drive there because I hate buying food inside a McDonald's. Or I crave BK or Taco Bell or whatever.

It's really not that big of a deal. I'm only on the highway for like 2 miles max to get to Taco Bell and the other places are close by. Never got into an accident besides scraping a parked car once. I know what I'm doing.

Many more people than you would expect drive drunk routinely. The media makes it seem like you will kill 400 people if you drive 5 miles drunk, but in reality it isn't as bad as texting while driving. You won't get cancer smoking one cigarette, you won't annihilate a community if you have 7 beers and make a quick trip for a Big Mac combo and a couple cheeseburgers on the side.

Grow up.

My nigga

This.