Hey idiots, me again. Warned you fuckers last week. Everything is still going according to expectations

hey idiots, me again. Warned you fuckers last week. Everything is still going according to expectations.

Here's an updated chart(weekly haters can GTFO, it's the best chart for long-term longevity):

>Ichimoku is in free fall(white circles, MACD suggests on Jan 22-Ichi confirms on 3/5), after crossing last week.
>Cloud is beginning to fall for a cross, we can hope for a bounce next week but unlikely
>RSI is dangerously returning to previous lows from 2 years ago
>The amount of Bitcoin sold off last week was just under the same amount sold off before when we fell from 20 to 10k.
>MACD histogram confirms we have a few more weeks of the upside down

From here, we're looking at another red week-- this one is going to hurt. As I've stated all along. We are still looking at a 4k floor, which again... since you fucktards have such a thoughtless memory and jerk off over the slightest 2% bitcoin gain... 4k will be the FINAL floor. Anything below this price tag should be heavily considered on sale. After we hit 4k and potentially below, we are looking at the greenest and bluest skies ahead EOY.

Again.... this is the F-I-N-A-L correction for Bitcoin.

Attached: dzsDfzSDfDF.png (1511x894, 136K)

just bought 100k

I would be O.K. with this. Buz order with everything I have @ 6,5K just to be sure.

Should I sell everything and buy the bottom? Be real with me user.

Don’t forget that bitcoin trades on a 4 year hype or cycle. The bulls not are going to come back until we hit 2021.

should've waited a few more weeks, god speed

TA clown posts are starting again. Time to buy the bottom.

lol i screencapped this

Ok, professor bitcoin

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64K)

I've been saying 4k for weeks also dude. These brainlett faggots think a straight green line is happening any day now.

Completely honest, I think you should hold and depending on where you bought, I think you should look into dollar-cost averaging. I'm telling you exactly where the floor will land. At 4k. Panic will ensue around this number though, soooooo it's likely it'll dip below but only briefly

Do you feel confident enough to advice me to theter up tonight?

> this one is going to hurt

The hurt has been real for a while now...

I personally don't believe in tether, only because I don't like playing with bombs. I'm a firm advocate of hodling and dollar-cost averaging for mistakes

Rubbish, total nonsense. Get fucked

there is something worse than FUD

...DISINTEREST

Yeah man and sadly that's what happened this weekend, a lot of people saw a straight green spike and figured it was a reversal. However, if you referenced this weekend to previous reversals-- they would've noticed it had half the volume backing it. Hence the most obvious bull trap I've seen to date.

lol yeah it has been. I just mean compared to the last few weeks-- I've felt like the general sentiment has been relief. Compared to before the reversal off 6k, where it was doom and gloom

you're supposed to use different data inputs for ichimoku in crypto, noob
ps gas all tripfags

Attached: 1520528974610-biz.jpg (1806x2046, 843K)

kys

4k would be nice as long as Tether doesnt crash

looks like you'll be gassing yourself now