Here for until I finish my tea, answering questions about pharma, medicine, nutrition, and blockchain

Here for until I finish my tea, answering questions about pharma, medicine, nutrition, and blockchain.

Attached: Pharmaceuticals.jpg (700x442, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tech.ambrosus.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares.

Cool.png

Here until I finish this bowl of milk, answering questions about my own penis

Are you in Sky? I know you mentioned you were looking into it.

Why are you having milk in a bowl?

how bad is taking kratom every day?

Not currently but I will be. I'll be shifting PRL profits into SKY at the end of the month.

What's your take on psychostimulants like Adderall?
It seems incontrovertible that they produce positive effects in focus and intelligence, but is there a good long-term way to harness this?

Does GW501516 actually work?

I've gone through a couple bottles with no real difference in composition above and beyond what I think normal dieting would do.

Any thoughts on it?

>but is there a good long-term way to harness this?

Take them daily..? I've been taking adderall for over a decade, still works as good as day one.

In the crypto space, who do you think is better positioned to conquer the pharma industry?
VEN, AMB, MOD, others?
Thanks

It would seem better to take tolerance breaks and dose on a not-regular basis, e.g. dose when focus is required and not when it is not.

coke or alcohol

Very, especially if you like not having rotten teeth and being able to shit normally. Anything that binds to the mu-opidoid receptor heavily has the same addiction and withdrawal risks as opidoids. Regular use would be very risky.

>still works as good as day one.
Also this is impossible. Receptors re-regulate to the drug.

Definitely bad mate. Trust me on this one.

No. Most amphetamine like stimulants are neurotoxic to various degrees. If you're not using it for the diseases they are intended for you're going to have a bad time.

When are you leaving PRL? Pre airdrop?

I have a disease they intend it for treatment.

What is your take on usage of NMDA receptors to mitigate excitotoxicity?

Also what is your background if you don't mind me asking?

So I quit coke nearly a month ago, but in that time I've done MDMA 3 times, injested 5 Xans, sniffed 4 lines of ket, eaten 15 ritalins and a pregabalin and had one trip on 2-CB

How fucked am I?

not bad at all, just get make sure to get your liver levels checked if you're doing it every day

methinks pharmafag is a larp

Works at causing multiple organ cancers in mice. I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot poll. Anything that increased cancer incidence or risk is a big fat fucking no.

Thoughts on mTOR as a target for longevity and metformin in non-diabetic adults? What about TRT?

Ambrosus for sure. VeChain will do well with things like medical devices and instruments, but only Ambrosus will get penetration into the actual pharmaceutical industry. Modem probably isn't going anywhere.

What do you think of the whole food plant based diet? Ive read the book "how not to die" and desu I'm convinced. Lots of citations and he wasn't misrepresenting things from what I could see. The general scientific consensus seems to suggest that on the whole meat eaters don't live as long. You have any thoughts on this?

mTOR is a viable target but there aren't any viable targeting compounds as of yet. Fasting is good. Metformin is risky if your glucose levels are normal... Hyperglycemia sucks, it's not worth the risk even at low dose. TRT is, imo, very risky unless your test levels are clinically low. As a general rule of thumb don't fuck around with hormones. If you have an actual deficiency and you can find a good endo who can keep you in the middle of hrhe target range, and not pump you up at the levels of an 18 year old, then it's fine.

That's what remains when you eat the cereal

12-36 hours prior to the drop depending on price action

It's unproven and there for not viable. If I HAD to take the drug I would look into it. I don't fuck around with my brain.

My background is primarily in longevity/life extension research, phytopharma, and endocrinology. I have a hard on for dietetics as well.

You seem very risk averse for someone in crypto lol... Always had the low end of T and high cortisol when I was lifting in early 20s, considering going on 400mg test cyp when I can line up the necessary testing.

You need to figure out the issues that are causing you to be drawn towards abusing drugs. Find a good shrink, do some self searching, value yourself.

Thoughts on natural SSRI's like St. John's Wort

PhD?

I take breaks whenever I want, still works as good as day one.

100% viable. Eating small amounts of meat isn't going to effect longevity, but >80% of your diet should be plants. Research has proven this over and over. I eat a Mediterranean style diet, a fuckload of research supports it and its easy to stick to.

Do you think AMB is an effective solution for the pharmaceutical industry?

How do you feel about enabling amphetamine, benzodiazepine and opiate addicts?

Money comes and goes. Health is everything. I've seen of fucked up shit happen to the human body. If you knew what I know you would be risk averse too.

Low end of normal is still normal. Don't fall into the maximalist trap.

I had the same thought w.r.t. risk aversion. Some is good, but too much is bad.

I'm tired all the time and can't seem to do anything. I'm 24. How do I fix this shit?

Special place in hell for those people. They should be executed in the streets.

100%. Ambrosus is the only blockchaim based solution that has any chance of industry adoption right now. Like I've said before it's my largest holding and I believe in the tech.

what kind of tea are you drinking?
Also do you have any insight about the beef partnership rumors surrounding AMB?
Do you know anything about the masternodes requirements they will announce later this month?

>the United States Pharmaceutical Industry should be executed in the streets
i'm ok with this

just fast you dummy or cal reduce
I do one big meal a day with small snack at 6pm
1500 cal per day
plenty water
no one can touch me in terms of peak male performance

thanks for the advice, i hope you're right.
what do you mean by getting my liver levels checked?

try taking iodine supplements. started about a month ago and i've already lost 10 lbs and have a lot more energy throughout the day.

They are effective if made correctly. The hypericin and hyperforin need to be standardized and stabilized in order for it to be effectice. WS5570 made by Schwabbe Pharma is the best with the most research, sold as Perika in the states You need to be careful though because it's a powerful cytochrome inducer and can cause you to rapidly clear other meds like anesthesia.

Should I take Prozac if I’m trying to knock my wife up

Go to the doctor, get a cmp/cbc. If everything is normal exercise intensely and regularly. Sleep better, eat better. If that doesn't help see a psychiatrist.

Might be sleep apnea

I know you were negative about the "carnivore" diet - but that may be a new frontier worth exploring. If i paired you with an inuit, you'd as right as rain.

Some random British black tea. Kobe beef is the rumor circulating and it makes sense to me. Masternode numbers aren't out yet.

He's not right he's a fucking retard. Don't use kratom regularly.

Hey PharmaPhag, I just found this and I was wondering where you were.

What are your thoughts on the Nebula Genomics project?

I'm negative on bullshit. Any diet with less than 80% plants is bullshit. All meat is about as retarded as it gets.

Nebula is legit.

Do you think it has a chance of wide spread adoption amongst the pharma industry?

Thoughts on a cocktail of Bacopa Herb Extract, Alpha GPC, Yerba Mate Leaf Powder, Theobromine, Phosphatidyl Serine, L-Theanine, Black Pepper Extract, Huperzine A for increased cognitive performance? Any other comments on these substances?

Thoughts on Modafinil?

Are there any crypto that aren't specifically for the Pharmaceutical industry you could see being widely adopted by them?

holy shit just buy amb wtf, how many times has this been asked

Ambrosus dude

Attached: EyeHoruspyramid.jpg (1280x958, 85K)

I'm out gayboys.

What area of pharmacy do you practice? Industry, retail, hospital?

tech.ambrosus.com/

Thanks PharmaPhag

Attached: 1519696624890.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

What's your opinion on L-Arginine for longer lasting erections? Which brand is the best?

>yfw there are people on Veeky Forums still uniroincally consuming animal products

This a new larp? I've been gone a couple weeks.

Attached: 1008.gif (300x169, 1.28M)

Soyboy detected

Attached: Chad Setti.jpg (908x986, 60K)

>carnie cuck larping is a thing now

Attached: 1483.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Sort out all other aspects of being healthy before you start taking meds to increase performance. Eat well, exercise and sleep properly.

Not good long term.

How bad is being on 250mg/week of testosterone forever?

And 350?

What's the reason HRT? Or do you have naturally normal test? If your test levels are normal taking 250mg a week will just stop your natural production. That's not good.