Why is this board so toxic since the start of this year?

5mileys
5mileys

Why is this board so toxic since the start of this year?
Also lots of pic related in many threads too.

Attached: 1519837367616.gif (883 KB, 700x478)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Veeky Forums/

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Because everyone is getting rich /s

TechHater
TechHater

toxic
You have to go back, and I don't mean to Reddit.

Supergrass
Supergrass

because reddit fags were tipped that "early moons arrive at biz first" and now they are all over this place. they were here all along tho which is how i know its bs. however its been hilariously easy to shitpost and get (you)s here lately.

Attached: peee.jpg (27 KB, 600x600)

iluvmen
iluvmen

toxic
normie redditor detected kys

Emberfire
Emberfire

nigger

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Dude is concerned about that state of biz. Been the same for a as long as I remember. Definitely a redditor
Who cares about if "you say toxic things here"

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

What you expect us to be like, "you know what this newfag here is right. Lets reform guys"

King_Martha
King_Martha

Mostly nocoiners coping and contaminating this board with their shit breath every time bitcoins rises and drops 5รท

SniperGod
SniperGod

/s
kys

w8t4u
w8t4u

biz got linked a lot in reddit
somehow reddit got convinced that biz is a group of crypto geniuses and that their calls are always great

Playboyize
Playboyize

you have to go back

Spamalot
Spamalot

theres always a lot of penises on biz

Emberfire
Emberfire

It's because we're taking over Veeky Forums, OP. Us redditors are going to soon control the conversation and remove all your mysoginistic, racist, antisemetic thoughts from the internet.

You cant stop it, user. The Veeky Forums you knew is dying. It will all be over soon.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

A couple people shorted with alot of money and spend all day telling everyone if they don't sell they are going to die broke and alone like retarded losers. I'd probably do the same thing.

TreeEater
TreeEater

We are coming.

Attached: me.jpg (40 KB, 600x600)

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

since the start of this year?
loyalty to message board
hating on reddit
newfag detected

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

You're only going to force people to go irl, you don't want that, people with nothing to lose are dangerous and you're not as tough as your fantasize make you believe you are.

RavySnake
RavySnake

aaaaand another newfag detected

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Uh because my portfolio went from $40k to $14k.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Of course you're defending reddit norman but we're used to dealing with your disinformation tactics on imageboards and you won't win.

Attached: 1518000340043.jpg (133 KB, 1001x1180)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Still doesn't learn!

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

You seen nothing yet.
reddit.com/r/Veeky Forums/

Lunatick
Lunatick

This place was literally always toxic. The racists and misogynists from pol and other boards are leaking.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

coin cucks think they can make money day trading when 99% of people lose money LMAO

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

biz is just pol with money my nigger

idontknow
idontknow

Veeky Forums has always been, and always will be racist, you fucking newfag.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

kys r*dditor

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit