My brother is a huge weeb who has never read a chapter book in his life...

My brother is a huge weeb who has never read a chapter book in his life. In order to try and get him to read I made a deal with him. He reads five books that I select for him and I'll watch five anime series of his choosing (I have never seen anime other than the Ghibli movies).
I enjoyed what I watched but don't think I am going to be watching any more anime any time soon. But now when I sit down and start to read something I imagine all the characters as if it were anime. It's honestly driving me crazy and no matter how hard I try to stop I eventually slip back into it. It is kind of ruining my reading experience.
What should I do, Veeky Forums? Will it just go away so long as I don't watch any more weeb-shit? Should I just give up reading and become a filthy otaku like my brother? Or should I just blow my brains out to get all this anime out of my head?

Other urls found in this thread:

nextavenue.org/how-chemicals-plastic-lower-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go watch the entire Bergman filmography to counter the weeb poison.
Start with Persona.

Get down with the sickness

Embrace it.
Hit rock bottom and then rise as a new individual.

this

This is like a /tv/ post. Everything you read is an anime now because you saw some anime? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Anime is now officially regarded as a transmissible mental disease.

This is a classic /tv/ post.

N-nani?? Brutus?
Tch, nothing personal... *half grin* Caesar.

my favorite meme is le trool face X^D

That's probably still better than the problem I once had when I couldn't stop imagining all the characters as furries.

It went away when I grew out of the fandom and got all my visual stimulus from live action tv and movies. If you give your eyes something different than your visual imagination will have to adapt to that.

Ease him into it, try find some Mangas that are a bit more than sex, lame comedy and violence.

Do you seriously have that little mental control that you can't even willingly dictate the images that form from reading? Fucking assert yourself already.

this

I just want to point out that the super alpha dude that made this image appears to be afraid of water bottles.

nah

nextavenue.org/how-chemicals-plastic-lower-testosterone/

watch depressing, bleak slavkino. itll whip the faggotry right out of you

if that doesnt help, then you were a weeb from the beginning and you should accept your faggotry and be one with him.

>slavkino

recs?

kek

>muh precious bodily fluids

Of course someone like you would have a picture like that saved.

>i don't watch anime
Go back to lebbit you cancer.

I'm curious, what five books/anime did you have each other read/watch?

I subvocalized half of ij as h Jon Benjamin because I binge watched home movies :(

yeah, answer this please

also, the only solution for your problem is to embrace the disease now you've got it

You sound like a cuck

He reads one book, you watch an entire series? Raw deal