TEEKA SPEAKS!

It's motherfucking ven

Or you can stay POOR

Attached: IMG_20180312_115657_284.jpg (1167x468, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549
medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sizeable if correct

>Stop Loss: None

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1047x759, 101K)

kek.

Teeka will shill this harder before mainnet btw.

Fcking faggots. Love seeing vechain moon while everything is in the red.

Dont buy shit wine tracking blockchain plus sunny is a necrophile

MFW all in on VEN already, I hear this news and I keep watching the Binance hot wallet decrease.

Attached: 97420073.png (524x700, 583K)

Right. Just so you know, GIFTO is 60% down since his last recommendation.

Tfw all in Ven and havent made a fucking cent since buying it at $4

should have sold at the ATH then re bought

>Stop loss: None
It means he can dump on you.
You know, right?

kek.
a new wave of normies just found out what a pump and dump is
and now the next day this happens.

>Things that make you go hmmmmmm for $1000 Alex

Salt is also down over 60% since he said buy up to $20

Anyone who is too dumb to realize Teeka is obviously shilling the highest bidder, is probably too dumb to realize Ven is literally a scam.

Attached: bmw startup garage vechain.png (1364x860, 589K)

PwC, the largest professional services firm in the world (annual revenue $37.7 Billion), posted on their website:
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html

DNV GL, the world’s largest classification society (annual revenue $3 billion), posted on their website:
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549

Jim Breyer, net worth $2.4 billion, ranked by Forbes as the #1 top tech investor in the world, posted on his blog:
medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978

Photo is of Elton Huang, Lead Partner at PwC Shanghai, and Luca Crisciotti, CEO Business Assurance of DNV GL, holding the Thor hammer with VeChain’s Sunny Lu.

But sure, it's a scam. You better go tell all of them that, you clever guy.

Attached: thor.jpg (1259x748, 134K)

Why isn't the price going up? I need .006 eth to break even on this shitcoin

Aaaaaaaaa

Why waste your time providing these linklets with valuable information

VenBROs where you at

Attached: images.png (401x366, 10K)

BIGGEST SCAM IN CRYPTO

Attached: VPope.png (779x960, 1.22M)

Yeah!? How’s GIFTO doing right now faggot lips?

So why fake the BMW thing?

Attached: 1519269408612.jpg (1920x1080, 69K)

How is linking to a button on BMW’s website that says “partner with us” proof that VeChain doesn’t have a partnership with BMW?

They obviously clicked the fucking button.

It’s not even a bad type of partnership. Not everyone’s approved, obviously. Read their goddamn site:

>The BMW Startup Garage is the Venture Client unit of the BMW Group. As a Venture Client, the BMW Group becomes a client of a startup, at an early stage when its product, service or technology is not yet mature.

>In comparison to Venture Capital, we purchase a first unit of a startup’s product, service or technology, not its equity. This means that startups get a supplier status, supplier number, purchase order and revenue. We do not invest, i.e. we do not ask for shares or equity.

>The BMW Startup Garage is a Venture Client for startups, not Venture Capital. This means, we purchase a first unit of your technology, not your equity. BMW becomes your first automotive client, not your shareholder. Once accepted into the program you get a supplier number and a purchase order.

>After successful validation of your technology, BMW Group aims to become a long term client of your startup.

But you fucking brainlets can’t read and just spam photos without understanding what you’re even posting.

Anyone can apply for this type of """partnership""", yet they've been hyping this up like it meant anything.

Good luck with your scamcoin.

the partnership is real. the emails are real. basically this

Anyone can apply for a job at Google or run for public office, what’s your fucking point?

Keep lying to yourself.

Attached: 1520867904203.png (1152x574, 772K)

Attached: VKek.jpg (779x960, 140K)

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd it's fucking nothing

Besides a few key picks Teeka’s picks have just been pump and dumps. Anyone buying now is in for a little surprise.

Do you mean that in a good or bad way?

Bad, check out how a few of his past picks are performing. I mean no discredit to VEN, I’m just saying it’s no means for celebration or fomo.

stop loss none means accept no losses you goof.

set the limit sell to one sat below your entry point.

Do people even listen to Teeka anymore? The last pick I remember pumping really hard was LUN, maybe like a month ago