Is anyone else losing all hope in this ever doing anything?

Is anyone else losing all hope in this ever doing anything?

Attached: 1490567555486.jpg (303x463, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S8134786#p8138708
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strap in lad

Attached: DSqg9j0W4AE12iC.jpg (602x800, 96K)

nope

2days baby

no fuck off

no wtf

Nope. Putting 10k USD into this shit at the end of the month and going to stay comfy as fuck while you retards who know nothing about LINK ask stupid shit like this

newfag or bait?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

why the fuck would it moon when it hasn't even been built yet you retard.

2020+ is when this is going to take off properly

I'm more hyped than ever

Attached: 1520858229033.jpg (1920x2560, 1.27M)

This is very true. 2020 may be an exaggeration but they haven't even started writing the contracts yet. Those will all have to be written, audited, and deployed in alpha then beta versions. This is also only for the ethereum launch, it'll be even longer for anything else.

A few more crypto projects may announce implementations but those will do nothing for the price. It'll be at least Q4 before you start to see this used for anything. We know the big users if any won't say anything and neither will Sergey so there's little point in holding onto this until much later this year. Fuck even after SXSW there's nothing on the calendar at all, and active development on github, while good, isn't going to be cause for the price to go anywhere. This may be the best hold of 2019, but you'd be dumb to still have link in your portfolio atm.

its the third or fourth best coin in the last month with zero marketing, zero talk, zero announcements, zero partnerships, zero team.
just imagine the fomo when this shit gets that tron/nano hype.

if btc shits the bed this will be worth 3-4 dollars
if btc sideways over 10k this will be worth 6,7
if btc goes up this is a 30+$

You actually fell for the meme didn't you?

PROTIP: It's a joke coin perpetuated by Veeky Forums to trap unsuspecting newfags for laughs

I meme for ChainLink all the time and I have never held it once

True, but if they start marketing and announcing substantial partnerships ahead of actual use, we could very well see an EOS-type of moon if the market stops shitting itself.

holy shhiettt nolinker syndrome alert

Attached: 1520867112967.png (701x517, 80K)

nah, we meme shit like BazingaCoin and EthPyramid for that kind of shit. Notice how nobody seriously discusses the potential of those type of projects. Link is actually a fundamentally transformative project, hence why it's so polarizing.

Imagine losing hope right before partnership announcements and possible mainnet release

no, check em

I did, unfortunately. I have 10k Link but I feel it's better suited in something like Nano or Iota that can actually change the world, ChainLink is too speculative

if you lost hope in CL, you will definetly lose hope in IOTA. Not even bothering to argue for Nano.

are nolinkers even human?

Attached: 1502558538198.png (940x724, 770K)

Link will inevitably fail just like the rest of the shitty copycat alts

nano changed the world? like you do know what nano does right? when crypto gets mass adoption nano will be worth 0 dollars cause its irrelevant.

>Copycat

wew, lad.

Nope. Kys

please tell me what link is copying?

Rtz? Ti5?

top kek

I am not
My only regret is I don't have enough.

And in this madness of a market I can't trade efficiently.
I want January back, when each day LINK was lower than yesterday

actual image

Attached: 1509821310966.jpg (303x463, 82K)

This is a hold for the long-term user, like said, but I wouldn't risk not holding a stack from now.
Iron hands

MANIACS

Attached: 1515262295209.png (790x436, 258K)

Why is Sergey so skinny? Is this shopped?

No.

Attached: chainlink.jpg (1920x1080, 642K)

Attached: lmao.gif (500x282, 495K)

Fuck, there is no pump for SXSW.

>Be Me
>Be a Mobius hodler
>Driving down the highway with my 14 year old daughter/girlfriend in the passenger seat
>Over take a Range Rover
>See it's Sergey Nazarov from ChainLink
>Chanlink was down 21% on that day
>Roll down the passenger window.
>I shout jokingly "Sergey, Sergey 21 % 21%"
>He rolled down his window and spat at my 14 year old.
>He then drove away.
>mfw I recorded all of it

Attached: Pad 2.jpg (600x825, 356K)

Lol, no. I literally buy more every paycheck.

Attached: PicsArt_02-13-09.23.01.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

I'm trying to get into the top 1000 wallets. I could careless. I just like being ranked pretty high up on the leaderboards.

This. Please dump all your link

1000 dollars end of year bb

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-12.53.02.jpg (1440x2444, 594K)

You are a MANIAC!

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

If dubs I go all in on LINK.

MAY MY LINKIES STAY SUPER STINKY $1000 EOY

>He rolled down his window and spat at my 14 year old.

Why do I enjoy this so much lmao

You forgot the definition of Insanity part

>he thinks it's the same person every thread

The only thing missing are dubs/trips

>peak autism
"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"
It's a new pasta in the pastachainlink
the rate of new pasta added to the chain is growing at an alarming rate

This Is apart of the new pasta chain

Can't tell if pasta. This pastaception is getting to me

this is pasta newfag, some link shills just spam shit for fun. get lost to whatever board u came from

>14 year old daughter/girlfriend

I hope you get shot

you haven't gone deep enough yet user:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S8134786#p8138708

Hey kiddo I know it's fun to think about a future where AI has taken over the world and the public has fully jumped on board the futureboner band wagon, but more realistic is businesses will use automated technology to lay off a butt load of employees and cut costs. Not sexy and fun, but the real money isn't in places that are sexy and fun.

It’s the original caps one then the maniac one then your first one with the definition of insanity then the one that was replied to yours

Let's add "I haven't seen this addition before" and go full 5D pasta.^
Unironically emailing the complete séquence to myself so that I can post it in every LINK thread I can find even if I am at work, on the commute or at home, taking a shit.
Let's go deeper and make all these fucking newfags and redditors think that LINK threads are made by bots so that they will sell right into our hands.

I havent seen this addition before

Sounds good. Where does the I haven’t seen this.... part go just so we have it in order

>LINK not being a copycat whole reason LINK will be 1000$ EOY
stay poor poorfag

And chances are this is also new pasta and I fell for it

Thats also part of the pasta

There isn't going to be
>t-minus 2 days till lift off

Attached: LinkQ2.jpg (994x1322, 149K)

Yup just realized it

Cautious fagbrainlets

The maniac pasta and replies has rapidly turned into a sort of secret handshake among the linkies. the pasta, in order, is approximately this
and

>The maniac pasta and replies has rapidly turned into a sort of secret handshake among the linkies. the pasta, in order, is approximately this
is this a new pasta too? where does it end??

>LINK as a botscam
Im onboard.

Also, witnessing these digits.

you are a MANIAC