Walk into the first day of class

>walk into the first day of class
>sit down
>pic related walks in and sits at the front desk
>"Hey everyone! My name is Sal Khan and I'll be your teacher for this semester.

What do?

Turn 360 and walk out.

good god somebody save me from this hell. even here in white man's utah i run into fucking ching chongs and poo in loos every semester. where can i go to escape this

Saged

are you in salt lake?

>here are some notes about the syllabus... Syllabus.... *writing slowly* syllab-actually you know what? let me-let me change the color

Hide all colored crayons

[math]\frac{5}{7}\times\frac{7}{5}[/math].
What did he mean by that?

fuckin kilt me with this thanks

fucking kek

topkek

I hear construction is a good job field. You might want to look into it.

Go home and watch Khan Academy videos

>*Sal said notes, but really meant addendum*

360° = 0°, you are welcome

Autism isn't allowed

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

got a proof for that my man?

Meh, just be thankful they're not directly from China. I have a way harder time understanding them, especially when they're talking about Calc 3.

poo in the middle of the class

summer sure is here huh

Kek

>turn 360 degrees = turn counterclockwise one full rotation
>turn 0 degrees = don't move at all
lrn2motion

Record his lecture and ask for his autograph on my brief history of time book

>where can i go to escape this
You can't. Universities need to accept international students to make dem big $$buxx$$

>your

what seems to be the issue?

This.
One guy was in his grad program teaching. He literally spent the semester incoherently mumbling verbatim from the textbook.

I get out my 24-color set of sharpies

But does it have a magenta?

top kek, I really hope Sal browses this board and sees this shit

>Let me tell you about my favorite videos on math.
>Khan.... let me just write that out here...Khan... I'll do this in Purple. Khan...Academy.... You know, let me write Academy in Green. Khan... Academy.
>And you know, let me give you an intuitive sense as to why Khan Academy is useful.
>*COUGH*
>Let me write out my reasons over here in red..
>No, you know, blue is better.
>One reason is that he makes it simple
>Let me tell you why it's simple
>*writes out simple very slowly* Simple... Simple... You know what, let me write this out with every letter having it's own color.
>Let me tell-
>Let me tell you why it's simple.
>**Sal wrote out simple in 6 different colors, he meant to do it in 7** dialogue box pops out
>And if you could donate to Khan Academy.. Let me spell that out for you.
>Khan.... This time I'll do it in pink...... Academy....
>If you could-
>If you could donate to Khan Academy, see I spelt it out here
>*circles the pink Khan Academy*
>If you could donate that'd be great.
>I hope you have an intuitive sense of why his videos are so great.

roflmao

THIS
I will never understand why anyone sits through his stupid videos, there are so many much better text books to read online. Pauls Math notes got me through calc with minimal effort, much easier to read at your own pace.

MULTIPLICITY LIVES MATTER

>spend the whole class watching him select the right marker

cum my pants cuz i was born in '98

>hey professor pajeet, wheres the bathroom?
>its right there
>he points to the parking lot

I'd much rather have Wildberger slowly redpill me on uncountable sets as the course progresses and soon after become his apprentice.

Just take all non-white chalk so he can't go "Oops, let me change that color there.".

Lurk more

What's lurk?

lol

THIS
pauls math is the shit

looooooool

>and I've got 5 leaves for the exercises