Okay so this question is borderline /b/ which is depressing in itself, however im getting desperate/crafty

okay so this question is borderline /b/ which is depressing in itself, however im getting desperate/crafty.

What type of food should i be slipping my wife to get her horny?

Everyones heard oysters make your horny but its a bit cliche and kinda hard to work into meals. Im looking for subtle foods that are going to increase her sex drive. By the way, she's pregnant.

Creepy? Probably. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/9-benefits-of-pregnancy-sex.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get her some BBC to get her in the mood

Congratulation, user! I hope your kid is a cute one :3

Step 1: Buy pic related
Step 2: Buy supplements like Horny Goat Weed, Maca powder, etc.
Step 3: Mix them into the green food powder
Step 4: Encourage your wife to enjoy 'healthy' green smoothies for a healthy baby

5. Be proud of your 14-toed baby

You tell her some BS like this

whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/9-benefits-of-pregnancy-sex.aspx

Go workout together, it builds an appetite. And, gives you a chance to connect without distractions like eating.
Treat her to spa gifts, certificate to the salon, nail place, massage place. She can come home feeling pretty and nicely pampered.

Whatever you do feed her, keep the portion small. No one feels like exercising when full to the gills and in a carb coma.

Put this shit in the sauce.

A good swig of cyanide

is that an american terrine?

Forgot pic.

Just walk around naked.

You mean his wifes kid.

You're wasting your time with food. I mean other than making a romantic meal, or just being generally nurturing with food and fostering a caring relationship.

If she's not feeling it, she's not feeling it man. Let her know how much sexual intimacy means to you, try and figure out compromises (handjob? maybe she's got pregnancy hangups?), but a horny food plan is a sad, pointless fantasy. Deal with reality.

>t. nu-male virgin

>By the way, she's pregnant.
Which month?
Depending the womans, biit Mist of them are already really horny around the 5-8 month ...
Not the 3 first critical months ....

user, he wants to fuck his wife... If he wanted to spend money get a hooker.

Kekked.
All us alphas know to just fuck her ass raw without even asking.
With a babby deep in her butthole shes probly making diarrhea like crazy which would also act as lube

Well OP it isn't food related and not exactly going to immediately fire up your sex life, but there has been papers in the last decade or so that have shown positive benefits of women having frequent orgasms during pregnancy have less pain when delivering the baby, among other things like less likely to give birth preterm, but definitely focus on easing the future pain.

kek

Who thinks about a woman's orgasm when they're screwing? That ain't my responsibility, dear.

five words, just five words:
Aunt Myrna's party cheese salad

>congealed lump of cheese and sugar
>salad
RIP aunt myrna

Lol