G-guys it's not too late r-right? We're still Early Adopters

>G-guys it's not too late r-right? We're still Early Adopters

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 1.05.13 PM.png (1042x595, 507K)

the goyim knows, shut it down

Eos fucking murdered there. All out

They're explaining it, this is the media attention phase. We're gonna make it.

am i the only one who hates how left always makes jokes about serious issues and they thinks they are actually solving problems?

Yes, sell now before masses buy in!!

Everyone knows about crypto at this point. It's just that most of them think its a scam.

This
Btc $50k end of summer

it seems like he is saying its still something most people dont understand, which makes it more likely we are early if you think about it

Λολ ιντιοτ

friendly reminder

Attached: john oliver .jpg (1200x531, 195K)

Got a call from my cousin yesterday that they are at my house and my uncle wants to talk to me about crypto. He started in January.

He showed me his phone, he had the binance app, some wallets and crypto news outlets.

He then told me that XRP and XLM will be worth more than BTC soon, and that his strategy is to get 200 or more altcoins.

That's some big words for a retarded person.

Good maybe now lefties will finally buy the fuck in.

When the idiots get going, the going gets easy.

Attached: 1517341021168.png (646x700, 145K)

Buying Bitcoin over 2k makes you a late adopter.
Buying over 5k is a hopeless case if you're holding.

Many are aware of crypto but most don't own them and certainly don't use them yet.

If you actually think the tech can change things you're nowhere near "late". It'll peak once people are actually able to use this shit without needing to be an expert on all the gruesome details of the underlying protocols and they can handle more than a dozen TPS.

Attached: 222.png (399x614, 429K)

Sorry I don't know who the person in your picture is, nazi.

kill yourself redditor

Dumb ass. It's mostly 15-26 year olds buying cryptos. Think about in 10 years when all of us have stable careers and money to spend. That's when it's going to really go parabolic. We haven't seen anything yet.

Thanks but I'd rather watch coiners kill themselves. It's gonna be a great show.

what is even the point of your life? what stage do you get at where its appealing to masquerade as a leftist trying to bait people into getting into an argument with you on some obscure internet forum?

its almost as pathetic as me bothering to reply to you

>(((John Oliver)))
He’s funded by the banks and other globalist shills. If you listen to him you’re retarded.

>what is even the point of your life?
Watching your delusions fall apart.

I don't get who is actually still watching television. I know no-one who does this.

>I know no-one who does this.
Boomers

lefties believe in their heart of hearts that if they talk about problems enough someone will just magically step in and solve them without them having to actually do anything

I guess this applies on the right too sometimes, but you see much less of this "raising awareness" crap on the right.

he didn't even talk about smart contracts, we're still early adopters in that space. They're going to be much bigger than privacy/crypto be-your-own-bank/lowfee transactions anywhere in the world, although they do some benefits from the attention/developments in those areas as well.

redditor fuck off

Attached: DQ3wwiCVwAA4uqd.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

cringy and pedantic