IQ SCORES

Is /pol/ right about IQ scores being highly dependent on race (population) or are all of those books/papers just cherry picking by racist pseudo-scientists?

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehighered.com/news/2015/10/27/study-finds-race-growing-explanatory-factor-sat-scores-california
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feel free to read papers and come up with your own conclusion.

>tfw barely make it in the 2.14%
its like the feeling where you make it in a great conference but you have to speak last/sit in a very obscure place

I have read a ton of them. I am just struggling to come to terms with the fact that believing in the validity of the methods and statistical analysis of certain studies essentially makes me a bigot in the eyes of a significant portion of the population. I am afraid to talk to anyone in real life about it because of the instant pariah status that comes along with being labelled a racist.

there is a correlation between IQ and race but there are too many confounders to reach any conclusion on any kind of causal relationship

This tbqhwyf

>on average, black people have the lowest iq, then whites, then asians
this is true and not really disputed among psychologists
the question is what causes this difference, is it just education/upbringing/social factors, or do genetics also play a role
just do your googling

If intelligence differences are racial than what cause them? Explain that, also dont go muh poverty because even rich blacks still have shit acadeimics.

Are there good stays on people from mixed race families? How about how adopted children stack up against both biological and adopted parents? I bet that would tell you a lot.

>this is true

Except that isn't accurate, do you even bother to do research?

Lowest IQ average at 60-65 for khoisan.
Aboriginal australians and Altai, 60-70
African Blacks, 75-80
African Americans, 85-87
Amerindians, 80-87
Central asians, 80-90
South asians, 85 range
Hispanics, 85-90
Inuits, 90 range
Europeans, 95-102
East asians, 100-105
Highest IQ average at 110-113 for ashkenazi jews.

All factors including diet, education and genetics at play. Academic contribution discrepancies exist despite IQ. Europeans contributed more in academics than East Asians, Africans/ African Americans contributed more in academics than Amerindians and Inuits.

Actually poverty can cause intelligence differences, inability to afford adequate nutrition (especially during female pregnancy and early childhood) can cause mental defects and retardation. This is proven by iodine deficiency in youth and pregnancy malnutrition studies.

Also a good sum of your rich blacks obtain high sums of wealth through sports and entertainment. Neither of which require high academic marks.

> there are too many confounders
Name them.

>Single flawed study from the 70s

>this discounts all possible IVs!

>no genetic evidence

>it has to be 100% genetic!

>Highest IQ average at 110-113 for ashkenazi jews
There are central Europeans with IQs higher than that of the ashkenazi. And the ashkenazi themselves are European, being religious converts and not genetically Jewish, although highly interbred at this point.

> There are central Europeans with IQs higher than that of the ashkenazi.

Name the specific European populations then.

have 10 more, just because you asked so nicely

>>no genetic evidence

Alright then, I stand corrected.

HATE FACTS

/pol/ is always right

>Veeky Forums berates psychology as non rigorous, vague, and barely considered a science
>unless its about IQ and proving once and for all how dumb those niggers are

lol

>Veeky Forums

no. it's a /pol/ invasion

education
culture
nutrition
wealth

psychometrics is statistics, and statistics respectable.

neither statement is true

How do these factors impact on the asian test scores? It doesn't appear to be a problem. Also technically we have a control black population in the states with access to all of these amenities. We see that it has raised their IQ by about 10%. But we have to ask how much of that is due to interaction with whites and their technologies? Black people don't tend to invent much or construct the beneficial circumstances for the factors you listed when left to their own devices, so I don't see how they are relevant to clean test scores.

According to admissions information by the University of California system, ancestry explains more variation than parental education and socioeconomic status.
insidehighered.com/news/2015/10/27/study-finds-race-growing-explanatory-factor-sat-scores-california

This is after they rescinded affirmative action, I meant to include that.

IQ is pretty much arbitrary though. Anyone can spit out a bunch of numbers and do statistics with them, doesn't make it credible or valid.

Jesus fucking Christ do we really have to have this thread every single day?

They are the most consistent findings of psychology. It is reproducible and conforms to the scientific method.

lmao wtf he said to name the european population by ethnicity, not by religion

Ashkenazi Jews are not a religion but an ethnic group you idiot.

spotted the sjwtard

>Episcopal is an ethnicity