Veeky Forums, the obviously most well-read board, is also the most leftist and least misogynistic and racist board

Veeky Forums, the obviously most well-read board, is also the most leftist and least misogynistic and racist board.
Really makes you think, huh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1gortW-Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's because Republicans don't think.

>Veeky Forums
>most well-read

Niggers have the lowest IQ though.

this, Veeky Forums is just a place for memes and 'muh greeks'

I wouldn't say Veeky Forums is the "most leftist". We might have more extreme left but we also have a lot of extreme right. And to say we aren't misogynistic and racist makes me think you've never read through a single thread.

"Most well-read" isn't necessarily "well-read".

>implying the Greek thing is just a meme
This is exactly what I meant though

Stirner hated spooks. Turns out most leftists are racist.

Reading literature tends to make one less misogynistic and racist, because it tends to broaden one's sympathies and teach them the joy of love.

That said, loving women is not at all the same thing as being a feminist, and loving men of all races is not the same as favoring an open border policy or desiring a multicultural society. It may be the case that we are the most left-wing of the boards on Veeky Forums; inasmuch as that is true, it's because we also have the largest share of windbags.

>muh ideology
>muh IQ
>muh spooks

Also it is by far the most christian board, unironically discussing the values of Orthodoxy and deep Catholicism and assigning value to the precepts of Jesus of Nazareth alongside virulent atheists.

I know but I don't want to accept the implication that would have for the rest of this website.
Instead I choose to believe that /wg/ is actually secretly populated by the biggest thinkers of our times.

>>muh IQ

>muh """""""""well-read"""""""""

This. If you read a well written book you become sympathetic to its point of view as well argued, even if you at the end you do not fundamentally agree.

I believe Veeky Forums is openly populated by the greatest thinkers of our time.

why is zizek such a living meme
how did it start

>loving women is not at all the same thing as being a feminist
Yes, it is. If you love someone you want them to have the freedom to live self-fulfilling lives. Being systematically oppressed into a gender role ad forced dependency on men can not mean self-fulfillment.

with the greeks

pure ideology *sniff*

I'd switch to kopimism if it wasn't such an incredibly shit religion.

>feminism is gender egalitarianism

I think you need to have a talk with the other 99.9% of the third wave

>systemically oppressed
Your failures and successes are your own, anyone who leans on an ideology leans on failure.

>If you love someone you want them to have the freedom to live self-fulfilling lives
this is full of ideology

what, by the way, is a "self-fulfilling life"? I've never heard of one. I don't think it exists.

Yugoslavia, 1949. On a cold night right between winter and spring.

Third wave is ridiculously egalitarian. Second wave was less so. Same for postfeminism.

If you're using tumblr speak I don't know what their third wave feminism is but I gather it's different to the academic and non internet version

>every other board
>even possibly more well-read

If the majority of leftists were like you I wouldn't worry about politics.

>Third wave is ridiculously egalitarian
Not if you're a cis white male.

That would be /pol/ senpai

Veeky Forums gets its idea about feminism from a well-circlejerked picture originally, somewhere down the line taken from teenagers posting on tumblr. OR from popular meme media.
Noone on Veeky Forums has actually read feminist literature or talked about feminism in academic circles.
>muh gamer gate articles on buzzfeed
>muh [what some 16 year old girl posted on her tumblr]

>most leftist

literally the only board where st john of the cross, augustine, hillaire belloc and evola are revered

The new-right is rejected here because beside Aleksandr Dugin there have been no true thinkers representing the right, and he basically doesnt apply to you if you arent Great Russian.

No one but the utterly insane rejects feminism in a practical form. Everyone wants their mothers, sisters, daughters to have equal rights economically and before the law. But when popular culture is attacked by and for post-structuralism feminism becomes something else entirely, and to pretend that is not the ultimate goal, that is supremacy rather than equality for a great majority is to deceive oneself.

Second wave had all that "if you are such and such you cannot speak for so and so" (so the men can't talk about feminism argument) but third wave with its questioning of what it means to be male and female eroded the lines between categories and made it almost nonsensical to talk about a "man" speaking for a "woman" or whatever.

Again tho I don't know the deal with you tumblr people's feminist talks or what you label this pr that, just that what I and most other people I know would call third wave is very different to your own.

>to pretend that is not the ultimate goal, that is supremacy rather than equality for a great majority is to deceive oneself
You are actually delusional. I really mean this.

>But when popular culture is attacked by and for post-structuralism feminism becomes something else entirely, and to pretend that is not the ultimate goal, that is supremacy rather than equality for a great majority is to deceive oneself.
I call that (as do most people) post feminism. Like it's taken for granted they have equality so what comes next? (And yes in some cases it's about gaining an advantage tho it goes a few different ways)

Funny discussion! Last time I checked why I read it was because I like reading. Fuck off with your political bullshit.

I don't know of any thing more plain idiotic than the denial of or the inability to recognize structures and systems in society. Is it 2 abstract 4 u babby?

>Self fulfillment

The self fulfilling prophecy of ethics.
Total bullshit

Moot also thought Veeky Forums was the best board on Veeky Forums. I tend to agree. It certainly produces more interesting OC per post than any other board.

>you tumblr people's feminist talks
I'm not from tumblr I was just mocking them by using "cis". youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1gortW-Zs

I hope you don't mistake me for the first guy who responded—I think that, if he's not an idiot, he's being unusually idiotic now—in any case I'm sorry to say I don't agree that "self-fulfilling lives" are or can be a real result of feminism or any other -ism, because I know that self-fulfillment usually takes that other, more realistic and much less enjoyable form—being "full of oneself". Any good trinitarian will tell you this, or if you want a watered down and secular platitude you could try "no man is an island" &c &c.

>1949
>philosophy starts

March 21st, 1949.

M8 you quack like a duck in more ways than saying "cis". If you aren't in tumblr you're clearly very invested in the culture there as an outsider.

How so? You might be confusing me with another poster.

You use/interpret third wave feminism as on tumblr. You're also posting videos of someone you follow to some degree.

Am I wrong? Do you not go to tumblr and talk like they talk?

Sorry you're wrong.

So where did you learn about third wave feminism, cis whatever and that video?

/pol/

/pol/ is the tumblr containment board I guess.

is that a real captcha?

No, but they usually learn about their foes.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y

I like Dugin but I wouldn't even consider him seminal in the new right. De Benoist is the greatest thinker of the right in Europe

>foes
That's funny.

Hey, im a republican

>implying
Perhaps pretentiousness is a confounder.
Pretentious twats read to be perceived as "well-read", and are also inclined towards leftism.

Also Zizek needs to be killed desu lad.

Republicanism is an extreme left-wing ideology.

>Reading literature tends to make one less misogynistic and racist,
Nope.
Almost all good literature was written by White men. The implication of this is that Whites are the best race, and that men are better than women.

...mother and father *sniff* deshided to put away the schteam-powered wouden *sniff* *strokes bearD* penish and vagchina and inschtead *sniff* do it themshelves *sniff* to shtay warm

These aren't crimes, criminilizing them is opression against black peopl.

It's absolutely possible to prescribe a philosophy from religion without believing in a deity or some sort of conscious, willful being in control of the universe

Reminder.

Hi!

Yup. A fuckton of ancient Roman thinkers didn't believe in the gods yet strongly supported the enforcement of religious custom.

the left-right dichotomy is a complete fucking spook m8.

A woman's place is in the kitchen. Fuck niggers, race war now. Make America Great Again.

just want to let you know, i hate the way you write

0/10, you retard.

Veeky Forums really isn't the most leftist board, that would be /mu/ or /co/
Veeky Forums is 50/50 at best with an increasing right wing presence (due to shit happening in the real world, not muh /pol/ invasion)

I agree with all of these except trespassing.

For the most part it is up to a community and individuals to work out problems. The police should be a last resort. Ideally we would not need police, but obviously we are a long way from that as a possibility.

>least misogynistic and racist board.

The funny thing is that Žižek despises op-style progressive neoliberal consumerism disguised as leftism people.

he's using a keyboard not a pencil.

>(((well-read)))

Veeky Forums everyone

Not with Christianity.

Leftism and higher education go hand in hand. Unfortunately, take a glance at your local college's Gender Studies department and realize that higher education and intelligence are not always the same thing.

obvious /pol/posters

I agree with this for different reasons

Nah, the real reason is that reading fiction makes you live in a fantasy world.

fuck off, we aren't racist on Veeky Forums

how is stating facts /pol/
Veeky Forums really isn't overwhelmingly leftist at all

This

My experience with law in practice has been quite strange, I have come to believe women should be banned from positions of power in the legal system related to the state, so judges and public attorneys.
It would massively improve the quality of the justice system.
Legal equality is also not feminism nor it is a product of it.

The modern society is too complex for "self policing" like that.

I don't necessarily mind alcohol on the streets or loud music, but they can be problematic and unless you advocate something like omerta (which is not going to happen from any police force or state) can be unsolvable for nearly anybody. Designated times and areas are what you want.

They actually aren't crimes, they are offences in most countries.
Learn the difference nigger.

Describe these structures and systems.

What's your experience?

Why did CNN let this hateful racist on TV? He's condemning Black Lives Matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Any literature about bringing thousands of rapist into your country?

Working as a lawyer for 3 years, but it came to my mind after my father talked about it, him being one for 20 years and being in law related work longer.
Women make for good lawyers if they have to win cases privately to earn a living, but they simply lack a wire of insight as judges. Not all, but most. They cannot seem to get obvious implications of many cases as if they are just blind for it.

Doesn't much matter what an imbecile means.

You are actually delusional. I really mean this.

>implying anyone here reads

>is also the most leftist and least misogynistic and racist board.
hah

nigger