Bitcoin

Bitcoin should be 30% of your portfolio.

Strongly agree
Agree
No opinion
Disagree
Strongly disagree.

Attached: opengraph.png (500x500, 14K)

75%.

I'm not saying it's stupid, but I strongly disagree. If you are new to crypto, yes.

If not. Fuck no.

Strongly agree

LIKE 60% ARE YOU DENSE

Disagree. It should be much more.

Attached: 8395691A-90B4-4AD9-A9F6-173FB571037E.png (750x1334, 1.1M)

STRONGLY OPINION DO

There is no fucking reason to hold BTC if it's heading to very low digits. Unless you're a retarded cypherpunk masochist who holds just for the sake of it.

Look at all these people, held their altcoins until they bled 50%+, and now trying to bash Bitcoin. Personally I'm 90%+ in Bitcoin since January and flipping ICOs to increase my stash while in and out fast on altcoins.

Why, when I can hold alt that goes sideways in sats anyway and has probability to moon any time.

Fuck your Likert scale. It should be 40 to 50%.

Agree, 50% minimum but more if alts are in bear markets

>15% swings all the time
>direct link to USDT

BTC is the easiest, just set up the stop losses and retarded cheap buys for the inevitable whale dump and go do something else.

i fuckin hope that is real

It should be 100% or 0%. Every alt follows Bitcoin now and will only bleed further because the bubble popped. So either stay in or gtfo.

Strongly disagree.

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 309K)

like 30% during alt season, otherwise 100%

Disagree cause im a poorfag. Making 3-4x my money or lose 3-4x my money is actually completely irrelevant.

Disagree. You guys only buy bitcoin because its always been "the coin". It probably won't be at some point, and people are going to be saying "how did you not see this was coming?"

It's the grandpa coin. No room for gains b/c of high marketcap, dinosaur tech, no one is seriously working on fixing any of its problems. ETH has more use than it, and BTC is a joke. Soon as it isn't #1 anymore it goes to sub $1000.

Attached: mjrwlzddgj.png (945x705, 656K)

Bitcoin will lead the market up or down. This is a really hard concept for children to understand.