Doesn't get much better than this, does it?

Doesn't get much better than this, does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/huq9n7jOnWl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat, sugar, salt. This is what humans like.

It's what all fucking foods contain.

Too much corn starch.

What's everyone's go-to brand for chow mein/lo mein noodles?

Do you just use thin spaghetti noodles?

looks pretty grim to me

Yes, technically. But by that logic you could also say that all foods contain uranium, even if it were only a few atoms of it.

Whoa, we've got a fucking Einstein over here

should have went for white rice to soak up that sauce

Just reminds me of those nigger white bitches who say "I LOVE Chinese food I eat panda express everyday."

That's like saying you love Mexican food because you eat taco Bell alot

a far cry from a similar logic but technically you could yes

Hmm, I can't say I've ever met a white or black that said that. What do the buildings and subway stations look like in your neighborhood?

The choice of image in this post made me laugh.

>alot
this makes you a white nigger bastard.

If there's nobody sucking your dick under the table then I'm going to say no.

A lot of grocery stores sell those packaged yakisoba noodles that work a hell of a lot better than your standard dried wheat pasta. The texture is a lot more accurate if you're not willing to do it from scratch.

Explain to me what a "nigger white bitch" is.

*Post of the Week*

fuck anyone who puts courgettes in chinese.

fuck anyone who calls zucchini courgettes

man i miss living in L.A. there was a bunch of local chinese fast food spots, all had slightly different style of chowmein, rice etc. Here in bumfuck nowhere the closest is panda and its shit

(You)

>Not making your own faux takeout, healthier and for less money, customizing the flavors and seasonings to your individual palate
Sad

YELLOW PEOPLE XD

With baby vomit like this you shouldn't be calling anyone elses meal sad

I love Chinese buffets.
I have lived in Asia for an extended period of time before as well.
There is literally nothing wrong with liking this kind of junk food. In fact, Chinese students at the university by my house actually seem to enjoy going to them too. Haters gonna hate though, what can you do.
I would agree that Panda Express is awful though, hence the reason that it almost always has less cars than other fast food chains.

YA IT LOOKS SAD

Subscribed.

vine.co/v/huq9n7jOnWl

Fried rice is better.

Your move.

There's nothing blog like about my post you stupid fucking lump. Anecdotes when relevant are a perfectly acceptable literary technique to convey a message when posting on Veeky Forums or any other website. You should get a brain and start thinking for yourself since you very obviously can't differentiate between an irrelevant blog post and someone using a one-sentence story to get an idea across. Jesus christ.

Being from Fall River, Massachusetts, I'm used to my town's own kind of chow mein noodles. The brand name is Hoo-Mee, and we put them in sandwiches, like so.

Yea no it mostly gets better than this. This is not good. On the list of good things this is way towards the bottom.

You niggas will never taste it.

Your doro sucks and your injera would be made into beer since its not fit for eating you pompous ferenj.

How the fuck do i make good Chinese take-out like food myself? Not even talking about Panda or even a specific dish, but just in general every time i try it it always comes out tasting nothing like the real thing

Ginger, garlic, soy sauce.

You forgot MSG and hoisin sauce.

Not really. Celery has basically no fat, for example.

Vegan

You need a super high BTU burner to fry the food and oils at the temperature to generate that taste. You'd have to apply for a permit to get that kind of gas line hookup in a house, it's not easy.

I wonder this too sometimes. Every attempt at hot and sour soup has come out tasting nothing like the way my local Chinese food joints make it.

Its appam and motta curry you fag.