Once upon a time...

Once upon a time, a friend of mine made me buy 3 liters (about 100 oz) of Zinzino fishoil (its this pyramid scheme thing, I think), and I immediately ragequitted and bailed, but I did end up receiving them.

I never used them, but they expire in January, and so now I'm thinking I'm gonna drink it all before then.

It only contains fishoil, olive oil, tocopherols & vitamin D. If I'm gonna drink it all, its gonna be a lot more than the "recommended" daily dosage I think. However, I am 6.4 & weigh about 205 pounds

Is there anything fucked with drinking it all, or is it all good?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20120119-00/?p=8503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Lohan was hot.
How can one fuck it all up, with such genetic lottery.

Call cx service.

im not american, i dont know what that is

it's cx service

i... dont.... okay... thanks?

Customer service you German plain faggot.

i dont think thats a commonly used abbreviation dude

also, yea i guess maybe i could do that

cheers

That's the safest bet. At least those people know what they're talking about. Are you actually German?

No, is there anything I said that implied I'm German? I only said I'm not American, that leaves about 192 other countries I could be from.

Also, germans don't speak english this well

It's just that "cx service" is used everywhere except Germany

That can't possibly be true

I've also lived 4 years in the US and I've never heard anyone use that expression

I guess I just don't understand what kind of person feels the need to lie about being German

Well, it seems germans only get to be either (1) nazis, or (2) SJW pussies that muslims rape, so I kindof get it

But we're just talking about the very common expression "cx service" and how it's only the Germans who don't use it

You've been found out, Fritz. No need to keep hiding it.

On urbandictionary, there are no results for "cx service". That means you are full of shit. CX Service is not a common abbreviation, even in the US. You are wrong. I am right (and not German)

Cx TriHard

I bet he's using

>UrbanDictionary dot de

I think he is. I had no problem finding it on the regular urbandictionary. I just don't see why he feels this need to conceal being German

If I was german, would I be able to do this:

æ o å Æ O Å

??

Nobody says that faggot

It's not even a meme

of course
>ctrl+c,ctrl+v

guten abend friedrich, wie geht's?

You shouldn't be ashamed. Germany was a proud white nation not too long ago.

I bet YOURE german dude

> obsessed with talking about german
> looks for telltale signs about other people being german
> talks positively about german history
> uses weird expression that noone understands (except germans, like him)

i'm not a german - after all, if i were, i'd be as confused as you are about the common everyday expression "cx service"

Do I look Fucking German to You, Assholes?

It has been decisively proven that "cx service" is not a common term. youre like an alien pretending to be human, and insisting that "Schplorfsks" are a thing, thinking that humans are familiar with whatever that is.

All signs point to YOU being some weird german from a yoghurt-factory village on farmside or some shit

a google search of "cx service" immediately turns up positive results.

I think her parents were crazy.

No it brings up some corporate website

Its not in a dictionary, and its not on urban dictionary

Its not a thing, Adolf

Dan truly has a good taste.

>capitalizing random words

Typical fucking kraut

you have to use google.com to get the right results, not google.de

Sorry Hugo Krauss, youre wrong. Also, yer a damn nazi!!!

i have never been on Veeky Forums before and if it is like this all the time i'll be back every fucking day. i forgot the thread was about fish oil by the time i got through it. i am dying of laughter and i spilled my soup, both from the bowl and out of my mouth laughing. i think my mouse might be ruined.

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Once you get to know them, Germans folks can make one laugh.

I'm not any of the faggots who posted in this thread, but "cx" is a very common abbreviation for the word "customer" in many industries. In tech support it was fairly ubiquitous at one point.

See:
blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/oldnewthing/20120119-00/?p=8503

for just one example. I worked for Verizon years before this post and we also used "cx" to mean "customer."

I have no idea if that has anything to do with Germany.

On topic: OP should just throw that shit out.

Also on topic: I would fuck 16 year old Lindsay Lohan's brains out of her eye sockets and do time for it in a heartbeat.

She WAS a really good looking girl.

>germans don't speak english this well

Don't get snooty, they actually speak it better than your incoherent mumbles. Their education system is top-notch.

All I was saying was that "cx service" was something that they didn't say in Germany, which is true. So that's what that has to do with Germany. Naturally when this guy said that he had no idea what "cx service" meant, when it's really common everywhere except Germany, like you said, it seems reasonable to think he's German. I don't see why being German is such a big deal, but apparently it is to some people.

>I don't see why being German is such a big deal, but apparently it is to some people.

Jews aren't people.

that is the positive result I was talking about.
Its pretty obvious considering its used for a bunch of different corporations.

Good thread. On to the next one.

Drinking lots of oil gives you the shits. Probably hard on the pancreas too.

Nobody "made" you do anything. You chose to buy large quantities of a worthless product because you're a mentally weak cuckold destined to forever be made a toy of to anyone with a shred of dignity

I wanna "fuck" this Lindsey, whichever timeline keeps her like this.