>25
>just graduated with a Bachelors in CS

I know I fucked up Veeky Forums. What can I do except for accepting my fate or end my suffering?

Start networking, you are far behind the curve though.

Cheer up! The fact you realized that you fucked up implies that you're smarter than 95% of the people in your field.

Gotta get to work on that shitty portfolio m8 xd

Please don't remind me...

They once sent emails to all CS students, recommending they should have a public github account to show off their work.

I'm thinking of getting either a Masters in some distant, yet relateable field or going through a complete new undergrad course.

>24
>just graduated with a Bachelors in physics

do u have a public github?

apply for jobs

Haha I didn't even know you had a portfolio
I just know my friends who fell into the videogame development meme have portfolios to show off how nice they can draw in cad

Which is what comp sci sounds like to me nowadays

>24
>2nd year of mech eng
>tfw worked for a year in IT and 2 years as a blacksmith
>i thought id be happy
>i just want more money

I github basically replaces a CV for thoses hipsters at many startups...

>26
>Just graduated with a BSc in Physics

you are not alone

Do people here think that this is late? I am LMAOING@your high standards.

>18
>just graduated with PhD in topological quantum superstring relativity K-symmetric theory

Get a Master's in Machine Learning or Data Science, if you can.

We had people in their late 20s in my CS program and all them found jobs when they graduated.

What's everyone whining about?

implying math is any better
>hur dur get phd in math
>hur dur do finance entire life

>16 years old
>just graduated to of my class from harvard and oxford
>all the bitches on my dick
>any job i want
>400k starting
Don't want top drop my let's play channel on youtube, tho. Teached pewdiepie all he knows.

Wtf, OP where are you from? can you not just apply for a job? Do you know how valuable your degree is to just get a job? There are people out there who will just hire you for the fact that you have a degree and aren't an asshole.

Why is this here and not on ?

Anyway, start making up for wasted time and start learning and making shit with what you learn.

Considering we already have this thread, I've just wanted to ask, what was life like for most of you after uni, specifically for those with science degrees?

Did you go work in industry or immediately took grad studies?

Is this bad

I started CC at 18 and spent 3 years there due to so many prereqs, and finished in UCB at 24

Isn't this on par with STEM transfers

>he fell for the meme

>doing master thesis in CS
>had to study convex optimization and analysis this summer