How the fuck do I get into TA? What are the good indicators? What books to read...

How the fuck do I get into TA? What are the good indicators? What books to read? I realized the only way I can truly make it is through shorts and longs.

Attached: 1409352486333.jpg (1000x1503, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babypips.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 5184v6AH1qL._SX369_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (371x499, 43K)

Don't. the best TA only get it right 40% of the time. Less so in BTC. BTC is a highly manipulated market and whales ue popular trending TA against people constantly. which is why TA fags get BTFO.

BTC is a news driven and hype driven market. only trading indicators you should use.

babypips.com has a nice educational section.

You must be poor.

Attached: brap.jpg (461x288, 35K)

ok senpai, keep trading on bitmex, how many times have you lost since your last green trade now?

brep

Attached: 1518962769839.jpg (205x246, 7K)

Is that Aika?

Technical Analysis is to Trading what Astrology is to Science.

There’s nothing even slightly complicated or advanced about technical analysis. When the most complicated mathematics used is RSI=100-100/(1+RS) you know you have a problem. But maybe that's why TA is so popular, it’s easy to explain and sell to idiots

Tech analysis for dummies

Covers the basics so you understand the terms. Then I would suggest looking at tradingview veiw. You get a bunch of different opinions there and can choose the one that makes sense to you

looks like her; asians look alike anyway

Just take your money and throw it in the garbage. There you go, now you're trading like a TA pro

*BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

the fact that there are profitable traders using TA contradicts your post, unless you hold them all for liars.
Buy crypto seems to be more manipulated than traditional markets. still TA may be useful to indicate the beginning of a trend

Attached: brapepe2.jpg (1000x1503, 90K)

My yellow fever is so bad I don't even like blonde hair on asians.

The master.

Brappppp.

Stay with your own race. It's better for everyone.

That's a man you can't fool me OP

>follow some TA wizards on twitter like that choe dude or philakone
>follow the dudes that they follow and which they retweet
>watch philakones tutorials
>some 40 hours later you learned TA

Attached: 4AB95B1A-846C-41A6-92C6-AB9BE9718AEA.jpg (600x800, 74K)

Stick to daily bollinger
I think its the only one thats right more often than not and simple to read, tho not for daily trades, more weekly

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-142431.jpg (2220x1080, 411K)

Blonde hair and it would be utterly perfect.

Still great, though.

I don't like when they put the hair.

Pepe this

Stop posting this tranny fag op.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one that thinks it's a girl.

brian shannon
wyckoff
darvas
schabacker
alexander elder
wolong

the hero we need

TA is fucking meaningless. If these chart reading faggots actually knew shit they would be driving a Lambo on the Moon right now and not drawing squiggly lines over red and green candlesticks in their mother's basements.

The only reason you should learn ta is to have an understanding of what all the other people with TA knowledge are thinking.

i love you

+1
started and finished it in the last 2 days, a couple of sections that are unessecary thorough imo, but I wasn't completly new to TA, so probably perfect for complete beginners

brainlet

Is there an audio book of this?

Still has a better face

>Hyruzaqo/Hyruzago
I like that name