Debit card - withdraw fiat directly from your crypto-wallet

>Debit card - withdraw fiat directly from your crypto-wallet.
>Offers fiat-pair!
>Lowest fee's on the market
>Invest in the ICO and get 25% lifetime discount on trading fees!
>Ico express platform
>Experienced team (FXpig - great reviews)
>Based in europe and have a great support team
>Holding xcm lowers fees when trading on their exchange
>User friendly interface, no more Coinbase!

I've invested 50,000 and i´m counting on a massive return.

Use this reflink for 2.5% bonus on your purchase
coinmetro.me

Attached: CoinMetro.png (799x799, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.site/?c=4ch
go.coinmetro.com/?
go.coinmetro.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Invested 50,000 what?

50 000 niggers

Amazing idea here coinmetro.site/?c=4ch and you'll get +2.5%

Btc

sorry bud, can't, they don't accept hamburgers

They are working to get it running accordingly to all regulations (this is important with SEC trying to crack down on everything), its backed already by a known (albeit small) forex company, debit card for withdraw without fees, advanced trading options like: TIF (Time in Force), FOK (Fill or Kill), IOC (Immediate or Cancel), and GTC (Good till Cancelled), leverage trading up to 50x and other stuff like ETF and Asset Managers.

The token (XCM) will be used to pay every fee in the platform, if you dont hold any you will place a buy order to cover the fees, the more XCM you have the less fees you will pay, they will have a token buy back program to assure the prices remain stable and cant get dumped, pre-sale contributors will need to wait 6 months until they can have all their tokens and a percentage of the fees will be burned so less tokens and better price in the future. Unsold tokens will be burned.

If you participate in the ICO you will gain access to lifetime discounts on the fees and access to ICOs sold in their plataforms earlier.

The fact that their site and app (already in google play store if you wanna check out, but its very basic atm) look really slick is very important to hook normies in IMO. Fiat pairings for the major coins and they plan to have the top 100 alts eventually, so no more going through hoops to get to alts.

As with everything, DYOR research and feel free to join their telegram and ask questions, the CEO answers them all the time through voice messages.

With a market cap of 35mm euros if all tokens are sold its a very good opportunity, the appeal to normies will be huge and we really need an exchange that doesnt look shady.

Theres a 2.5% bonus XCM if you use a ref
go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a91bf2022a7b962b93310d8

Will I need to give my ID to the jews or what

my dear sir, you are TALKING TO A JEW

Attached: serveimage.png (640x639, 198K)

What's the minimum amount of ETH to get the lifetime fee reduction?

0.1 eth

>tfw i'm waiting for eth to go up again and get more xcm
>tfw the moment i bought i got bogd and it fell for a week

i just want to buy and forget

Attached: 1520790663522.jpg (500x375, 15K)

i bought in at 0.05€ so if you use my ref, you get 5% discount:
i bought in at 0.05€ so if you use my ref, you get 5% discount:
go.coinmetro.com/? refId = 5a63adbc589c124f7b19a1be
(delete spaces)
thank you kindly

Im in - most promising project of 2018 by far. Cant wait for it to steal all cuckbase's clientele...

Legitimate ref link for a 2.5% bonus - Delete spaces:
go.coinmetro.com/ ?
refId = 5a5374da9493d304ccbd60ef

I'm with you bizbros (faggots)... Already bought on the 27th of Jan.

Attached: 20180312_154945.jpg (1080x2220, 460K)

Same here. How much will I make what do you think?

Attached: A2F17CFE-6A1F-4248-A956-C07E7F3F9A02.jpg (1242x2208, 841K)

Buy 100$-200$ drivers license on darknet
??
Profit

Who knows, nothing...

Sitting around diddling your fingers about "how much money you'll have" while masturbating isn't going to help much.

Just be patient and don't be a faggot.

True, really hope it will succeed. Trying to make investments and forget about them.

I'm LMFAO at all the COSSfags who are too assblasted to cut their losses and get in on this. Instead they'd rather FUD our threads than drive lambos to the moon with us.

What retailers will take this?

I know this is just another pump thread, but what the hell...

Very slick site. They used all the good keywords to draw in coinsheep. But it's just another exchange?

And a debit card? Gonna need a LOT more info on that - what retailers will take it, what kinds of protections can I expect for identity theft, etc. I think I'll keep my current debit card, I don't see any reason to use theirs. Or who will take theirs. Everything else on there is a ploy to draw in degenerate gamblers, they're just Bitmex with better keywords, really.