Welcome to Kamehameha chicken, how may I take your order?

Welcome to Kamehameha chicken, how may I take your order?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xm73ZJmCYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi do you serve gurirred chicken?

ill have a dragon ball

I wish i had some tendies

Dad why do we always go here? I want to eat at Piccolos.

Son, you remember what happened last time? That's why.

I think you just hate ethnic food dad. Are you racist toward Namekians?

Why, you little shit!! How dare you accuse your own father of being a racist!!! Give me that chicken, I want my 6 bucks back!!! You're grounded for a week, with no cooking or electronics of any kind!!! Maybe this time you'll learn to keep your underdeveloped mouth shut when your father buys you dinner!!

Answer the question dad. Is this because of what they did the Albino Namekians? do you hold a grudge against them because they killed the white ones?

My liberal arts teacher always talks about the genocide.

LARPing faggots please go back to r*ddit

God damn it, you should know by now I'm not a racist son. I'm just being a dad and protecting you from those evil Namekians. They're not as bad as Saibamen, and I'm really hoping you're not hanging out with them either. Both of them aren't a good influence on your life. I have no problem with Namekians or Saibamen because of their skin colour, or the way they look. I just hate what they do. And killing all the white ones doesn't get good marks in my book. Piccolo is already a registered sex offender, and I don't want you hanging out with him anymore. Got it? Now shut up and get in the car. We're going home.

Welcome to Soupa Saiyan, how may I take your order?

I'll have Namekian foreskin soup, please. Oh, and a Diet Coke.

>LARPing
>online

the colonel kind of looks like a japanese person anyway, wonder if they even notice he's a white piggu

The Colonel is actually ridiculously well known in Japan. He not only is pretty much their version of Santa, with people ordering weeks ahead for KFC dinners on Christmas (which is more like a Valentines Day than a family religious Holiday to them), he also cursed a baseball team quite succesfully for desecrating a "Shrine" to him. The fans of the team had a habit of having people who looked similar to the players jump off a bridge into a river to celebrate wins. One year the team won the Japanese version of the World Series but they had an American playing with them. Because the fans couldn't find a single white person in the crowd, they wrenched a statue of Colonel Sanders up from the ground in front of a local KFC and tossed it in the river. They never won another championship to this day after this happened.

This curse has been so well known that the fans have taken great effort not only to replace the statue, but to find the original. I think they are still missing the glasses and the left hand, they still haven't won.

So, no, they know Colonel Sanders is a white man. Fuck, did Japan even have Chickens back in the day?

Someone post the goku KFC commercial.

I`ll have the 9000+ bucket of Hot Wings please.

Hawaiian ≠ Japanese

You failed a number of different subjects in just one line, and this mistake will follow you. Take my word, this will follow you, user, for a long, long, time...

Please Mr. Colonel Sir I would be honored to have the seaweed and mash potato.

Can't tell if bait or actuially never seen dbz

いでよ!神龍!

ILL TAKE THE BIG BANG CHICKEN

Are the famous bowls served in the mafuba?

You're a faggot. Get your autistic ass off Veeky Forums, you have ruined this thread. Kill yourself.

Hey there, cutie.
Buy a girl some delicious chikkenz?

> Order kamehameha chicken
> wait patiently for 3 weeks
> chicken still not ready

FUCKING TEASE!!!

you sick monster.. your chicken is made out of turtles?

You seem upset.

Why is that old man posing with that plastic statue of a fish?

You need to order the Super Kamehameha Chicken, it only takes a few minutes

Welcome to Taqueria Goku ese.

Yes, I would like a Hot Pocket cooked in a dirty microwave with a side of Pepto.

I've been meaning to check that place out myself.

>Based Izumi
>Plastic fish

The only plastic Milky Holmes is Mimorin.

/r/ing the kfc keyboard+mouse pic

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xm73ZJmCYk

I feel like this would be an incredibly successful campaign in the USA as well. I don't know a single black guy who doesn't know who Goku is.