Who /squattoshit/ here?

who?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/108626411
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I now use a foot stool when I shit, much improved experience and my hemorrhoid now longer flares up.

Foot stools are training wheels. Get your balance good enough to be able to squat with your feet on the seat and your shits will evolve to an entirely new level. Not only do you get the advantages of squatshitting, but after about 2 years of it my quads are fucking ripped. I sometimes get asked if I work out based on my quads, but I always lead them to the light of squat shitting and change their entire lives.

we need pictures of yourself squattoshitting while reading a book.

No, and I don't eat dogs either.

I just squatoshitted today in the woods.
Feels good.

Seems like it would greatly increase the risk of falling in or letting your dick come into contact with the bowl.

Asians have these floor toilets specifically so they can squat on them like animals.

That seems considerably more practical, if the goal is to squat while pooping. However, I agree it has a primitive appearance. It seems more realistic to just touch your chest to your knees while pooping.

vimeo.com/108626411

why does Veeky Forums hate asians all of a sudden

what if i were to lower my ass over an unseated bowl like im squatting a weight bar, how would the rectal tube look in that pose?

kek

Who /IBS/ here?

Feelsbadman

Looks unsanitary.

>take pants down to shit
>pants are now bunched up right where people have been pissing and shitting indiscriminately for days on end

I used to go to a billiard hall that was used almost exclusively by asian people. The bathroom in that place was one of the most foul pestholes I've ever encountered. The floor was soaked in piss, the whole room reeked of it. Nobody wanted to get too close to the piss epicenter (the toilet) so they would stand as far back as possible and take a long shot. Of course they would miss the bowl, making the problem worse and perpetuating the cycle. There weren't enough urinals to make it any better.

What was almost as bad was the hand "washing" ritual. It was a purely symbolic gesture; they would turn the tap on for literally two seconds, dip their hands into the water, and then go to dry them with paper towels. No soap at all, they didn't even rub their wet hands together. These practices were universal. Don't even get me started on all the spit splattered all over the sidewalk outside.

I can only imagine what one of these squat holes would look like in Asia itself.

What if I just shit on the fucking floor and picked it up with a dog bag

>tfw constipation + Diarrhea

who /slav/ here

>Get your balance good enough to be able to squat with your feet on the seat
I am not putting my full weight on a cheap porcelain toilet. I'm aiming for 300 lbs lean baby.

What I would want in an ideal world is a Japanese traditional toilet but with a futuristic Japanese bidet (but they don't seem to make those)

i squat to fuck your jc sister too because im too fucking tall

Was thinking this

why is he pooping with shorts on

>Needing a squatty potty or having to put your feet on the lid
>Not being so tall that you can squat on regular size toilets
shitlets, when will they learn

Because he's a sack of shit that's why.

how you doing, brat?

why does he sit like that?

He got dropped on the head as a child and now genuinely believes he's a frog.
Due to poor government funding and low public awareness, he never got the treatment he needed to function like a normal human being.
It's sad really, that we let lives like his slip by the wayside.

His mom will be changing his diapers well into his 40s, the doctors said.

>brat
Brate*

It can be, my father lived in India for a while (telecoms contractor) and he said the toilets there are disgusting but are superior in terms of bowel movements. When he returned to the US he decided our own bathroom should emulate those in South East Asia, though since we are a family of five he also wanted to avoid the mess that he often found in these toilets. As a solution he set up a kind of hoist (I'm 80% sure it was a sex swing) where you squat first and then tug two ropes which lift you from the ground and leave you hovering over the toilet. It really did feel great to not even have to push that hard and yet to have your stomach completely empty without risk of heightened blood pressure, hemorrhoids or any of the other maladies associated with the traditional Western means of ejecting one's bodily wastes. At times I admit this way of defecating was rather *too* easy and did lead to some, ahem, momentarily *lapses*, but overall I have for the best part of fifteen years maintained a health bowel and body partly as a consequence of my father's good idea. Thanks for reading and have a great day.

>adding vocative inflections in English

doesn't sound right in angliyskiy, senpai

U redu stranih budalo

Oy, durak