When people get ridiculously fat, like american-tier fat...

When people get ridiculously fat, like american-tier fat, do they have to dedicate a larger part of their brain for motor functions and sensory input, like whales do for example?
They certainly have a lot more skin, and skin with "complex" shapes.

Is there any literature on the subject?

When people get ridiculously muscular, like the rock-tier built, do they have to dedicate a larger part of their brain for motor functions and sensory input, like whales do for example?
They certainly have a lot more skin, and skin with "complex" shapes.

Is there any literature on the subject?

None of them should be at a gym.

Running and cycling will literally just grind their joints to dust.

You pretend to be retarded but you actually are retarded.

Fat people have at least twice the skin surface area of a normal person, weird folds and abnormal weight distribution. Even their hands can't reach to places you'd expect them to reach. Literall down a fucking degree of freedom.
Why are you so passive-aggressive? Are you a fatty? And angry fatty?

I understand running, but cycling? You arent putting much pressure on the joints since you're sitting down

Cycling is typically ok, but intense cardio should be avoided altogether, you risk stroke among other things.

Actually I'm pretty built and while I was somewhat mocking your statement I was also curious for myself

Among other things. They need to control their diet first.

so rude, those women are trying to lose weight.

do not deserve to be spectacled.

this is coming from a redpill type Veeky Forumsizen

>they hit the fucking gym for 5 minutes to feel better about themselves and tell themselves they tried
>falling for that
If they were motivated they'd drop the donuts.

Actually it's from a fat fetish video

What about endurance swimming?

>those women are trying to lose weight
There is no "trying". Either you do, or you don't. Change of diet or bust.

you don't know what their diet is you stupid fuck.
fat people should exercise as well as diet.

This 2bh, I go to the gym everyday and saw these two fat girls come in and I was like cool they're going to lose weight good for them, then they did 2 mins on the treadmill, 2 mins on rowing machine, 2 mins on the cross trainer and left. They did this for a week and then never came back, and the gym is at my workplace so I still see them around and they're just fatter than ever.

I concur, looks scary and dangerous, hard on the equipment and probably not rated for 500 pound hambeasts. they obviously haven't given a shit up until that point but it's too late me thinks.

Why? When you're that fat just dieting will make you lose (almost literal) tons.

>When you're that fat just dieting will make you lose (almost literal) tons.
Yeah but it will also kill you because your heart weakens to the point of failure.

But remaining fat will kill your heart too

Not if you do mild cardio and diet. Are you incapable of understanding that one can do both at the same period?
Or do your really need to self-validate your claim that fat people only exercise to eat more?

Are you saying that for obese people or just people in general?

>Yeah but it will also kill you because your heart weakens to the point of failure.
Sounds like total bullshit doc.

I'm not him stop getting buttflustered, why would you want to remain fat anyway

Obese people and people with arteriosclerosis/high probability to get clots/burst vessels.

In 10-15 years people will realize how retarded deadlifting 2x your body weight is.
Forums are already starting to get posts by people wondering if their vision issues are caused by the high blood pressure peaks.

there's no reason to be alive if you cant do deadlift

there's no reason to fuck up your vascular system if you can deadlift retarded amounts of weight.
lifting is good, being retarded about it isn't.

found the angry fatty

Really? So is that a good cap 2x your weight?

Genetic augmentation will save us.

We just need thicker vascular smooth muscle or some shit.

>2bh

Acbn?

DAT ASS

His question is equally as valid as yours.

You cannot dismiss his without also dismissing your own.

FPBP

I don't know how you can possibly think that exercise is not a worthwhile task if you're trying to lose weight, regardless of how fat you are.

Because it's actually dangerous for their health.
Also, it makes them hungrier, which isn't so great considering they obviously have a self-control problem to begin with.

Why am I getting (you)'d in this, I go to the gym every day

Med student here, in my opinion at that stage of obesity they shouldn't even try to get better, they are better off waiting their premature death or rushing it.
Its more humane to let them die or encourage them to kill themselves since a lot of the damage is already done, the difficulty and low chance success of normal weight recovery which drains resources and time from normal people and not mention you could argue helping obese people is unethical specially when healthcare is paid by taxes like in my shithole.
>b-b-but muh genetics
That argument actually helps the "let them die" posture.

edgy as fuck