What is the appropriate response when your mother burns the dinner you have been waiting all day for?

what is the appropriate response when your mother burns the dinner you have been waiting all day for?

go beat off onto the guest towels

give her the silent treatment until she gives you money to go out to eat

Thank her for cooking for you and pretend it's good same as if she didn't burn it.

Wrestle the lighter away from her and have the hospital remove her from my home again.

>until she gives you money to go out to eat
I am not leaving. She should go get it.

Ask her, "Mom, why are you still cooking for me when I'm of legal age to be on Veeky Forums".

to shitpost furiously on Veeky Forums, of course

Cook your own dinner of course.
In fact, cook for your whole family.

Gratitude. You must be a real asshole.

You ungrateful little piece of shit. Thank your mother and eat those Iced Oatmeal cookies in your drawer like the little sperglord you are

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

THAT DOESN'T LOOK BURNT TO ME. UNLESS THOSE BLACK BITS ARE LITTLE BURNT PIECES THAT GOT STUCK TO THE PAN. IT STILL LOOKS TASTY, A LITTLE CHAR CAN ADD A NICE TOUCH TO A GOOD DISH.

ree

This sounds oddly specific...

MOM. WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!!! *FLIP PLATE INTO WALL*

kekd

Get your shit together, she made the effort to cook the dinner for you, everyone makes mistakes. Be thankfull that your mom does such sings for you.

Maybe you should show some gratitude and also learn how to cook, you fucking failure.

throw your tendies everywhere and shit on the floor

Ask if you can cash in your goodboy points for some chicken tendies!

>what is the appropriate response when your mother burns the dinner you have been waiting all day for?

burning the dinner is nothing.

just be glad your mum isn't british.

Order pizza or something.

I see my mom a couple times a year, but only visit during Christmas because she lives on the other side of the country. Since it's Christmas, she's usually on her A game with meal planning and never burns anything. She's never burned much at all over the years now that I think about it, because she's a great cook.

1) Eat it and be grateful someone gave you a free meal.
2) Buy/cook your own food because you're not 5 years old.

Take a bite, start pretending to wretch, and spit it out in her face.

Order a pizza

I'm a good boy so I trade in my good boy points for some tendies from KFC
Gotta be smart about it man, always save your good boy points for emergencies like these

let out a high pitch ree until she gets her shit together and prepares you some chicken tendies to eat while you're watching spongebob