Why do white people just eat straight up cheese?

why do white people just eat straight up cheese?

da fuk?

Y do da dahkies b liek "hwyte pople haha amirite?"

Are you sure that's cheese? Maybe it's a sponge.

its pound cake

it ain't easy being cheesy

True story: I grew up in a "black" city in the SF Bay area. The only time I've seen people eat big slabs of cheese were the children of crack hoes sitting on the steps to their mothers' apartments eating huge chunks of government cheese. Trying to be nice, I once asked one kid, "Whatcha got there?" The kid replied, "It's damn cheese. What the fuck it look like? Dis my dinner!" Broke my heart.

Because cheese is fucking delicious, not hard to figure out. Same reason you eat anything else by itself

East Oakland? Richmond?

Vallejo. This was by Lofas-Lakeside.

ONLY POOR ASS INDEBTED WHITE FOLK DO THIS

I was poor as a kid, and when me and my buddies were bored and hungry we would go snag a block of cheese to split among us from the grocery store. It was the easiest and most filling thing to steal. Somebody steals the cheese, other kid snags some crackers and we would go hang out by the train tracks, smoke cigarettes and enjoy our cheese.

Good times. I did landscaping as a kid (under the table - those pesky child labor laws) and worked with a lot of ex cons. They'd cop anything for me: Back then, minimum wage was $3.00/hr. Give them $10 to buy a $5 pint of booze, keep the change, and it was like getting 1 hour of overtime free. Ahhhh . . . the simple life.

V-town represent baby ;-;

Why is it that every kidnapper of every big kidnapping case ends up being from Vallejo?

Because we can fucking digest it, you lesser-evolved pavement ape.

It's Primo Taglio Safeway brand cheese, kek.

Why do black people just eat straight up pig rectum?

What in the world?

>can't afford cheese
>buys cigarettes

I assume since they were children, someone bought the cigarettes for them, ie, their dead beat uncle or whoever.

nigger

It's pound cake you stupid nigger.

1. Cigarettes were pretty damn cheap back then
2. Its called priorities. One cigarette can score you a lot of shit in the right situation. You can't say the same about a block of cheese.

And yeah, that's sort of how it is being a degenerate youth. You spend your money on booze and cigarettes and then scrounge for food.

>One cigarette can score you a lot of shit in the right situation. You can't say the same about a block of cheese.
i ain't even mad

What is this fucking meme?
I used to work in a safeway deli. That's their fucking medium sharp cheddar block. I used to have to slice those.

On what planet do pound cakes come out in perfect 90 degree angles like that? Or a single layer of shitty shrink wrap? Or that yellow?

>on what planet

The one in OP's picture.