Was he really all that smart Veeky Forums?

Was he really all that smart Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_relation_(kinetic_theory)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all of his work has been disproved, so no.

Yes

>all of his work has been disproved
even this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_relation_(kinetic_theory)

If anything his achievements are underrated. Dude broke reality as we know it at least twice. Still being proven right 100 years later with experiments we just now have the tech for.

He discovered a few things that other people were close to discovering themselves. Most of the stuff he did after GR was wrong.

Nice meme

That was true of special relativity. General relativity was a tour de force.

What's so difficult about GR? I'm sure someone else would have discovered it before long.

Some of the maths for the field equations are difficult but Hilbert was the one who worked through it, in any case, not Einstein. In fact it appears that Einstein plagiarised Hilbert's work, as he misunderstood certain terms; like mistaking the gaussian curvature for a radius.

There has never been definitive evidence of black holes, hence gravity waves have never been discovered. Dark Matter is a fudge. Einstein's work is /trash/, and he set science back 100 years, unfortunately.

1/10

>What's so difficult about GR? I'm sure someone else would have discovered it before long.
Everything looks easy after you know the answers.
If this shit was actually easy, my grandmother would have done it.
Also, that shop is fucking hideous.
Plus, I'mma probably leave my wife.
Thoughts?
FYI: I finished the tequila, about 6 -7 shots, chased it with club crackers.

oops, forgot pic

His work appears in every field of physics.
He's like the Euler of physics

.5/10

what the fuck guys. he stood largly on hilberts shoulders. plebs prob dont even know who hilbert and rieman are...

>Einstein's work is /trash/, and he set science back 100 years, unfortunately.

Explain.

>my oma (german grandmother) actually claims to have understood GR before einstein and has since i was a child

user made me laugh

ps: if youre thinking it, do it

"if I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants"

thats the norm, user

>gravity waves have never been discovered

t. Someone who obviously doesn't follow science news

LIGO was designed to detect black holes that collide. Since no blackholes have ever been discovered it is a hard task to detect colliding ones, hence LIGO never discovered anything like gravity waves.

learn to logic

he was a literal Einstein

People forget that he was highly influential in quantum theory too. He didn't win his nobel prize for relativity, which was highly controversial when he published it. He won his nobel for his work in quantum theory.

>hence LIGO never discovered anything like gravity waves
t. Someone who obviously doesn't follow science news

Still retarded, I see.

motherfucking dumb piece of shit, fucking mc kill yourself, dumb anti science pleblord, i bet you are a trumptard

The only stupid thing he ever did imho was leaving his work on relativity unfinished in order to pursue the unified field theory.

Well he was jewish... just some food for thought

That's a great scientific argument you put forward there. Lel.

>i bet you are a trumptard
t. Fedora