ALL ABOARD

ALL ABOARD

next stop: $7500

Attached: wojakexpress.jpg (1692x1167, 295K)

market has stabilized bitcoin is worth 9200 dollars now the next stage can begin

We’re about to moon. Hope you’re not tethered.

Wales dumping again. What else is new? Pink wojaks are getting boring at this point. Bull market is coming faggots

kek the dumps will keep coming, crypto is dead. Bulls aren't even buying anymore.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: 1520462294791.png (349x491, 203K)

Market dumped because trustee sold gox coins.

I see somebody selling 11, 9, 7 and they aren't asking much do you think that is them or just regular trading?

>Euros pump it up to within touching distance of 10k
>la creaturas emerge from their lairs and drive it into the dirt

AND I'M FREEEEE

Attached: STOP.jpg (560x560, 304K)

They need to sell it to give their jew masters more money and then it some mcdonalds then go home to jerk on animu girls.

Going down below 9k for a third time in a week, this is pretty fucking bad. Hopefully 9k holds, I'm tired of watching this market die.

This drop was one single dump and there is not even enough buying power to recover. Truly rustles my jimmies.

This, bears want to sell high but no one is buying. Eventually bears will decide it's ok to sell at 8.5k and we'll see if anyone is interested at buying.

why can't they just be cool and sell higher?

kek, what I mean is that people aren't interested in buying any more.

Bitcoin doesn't work. It's too slow and expensive for day to day transactions. Not only is it not being adopted it's actually being unadopted by things like Steam.

UNDER 9K
>UNDER 9K
UNDER 9K
>UNDER 9K
UNDER 9K
>UNDER 9K
UNDER 9K
>UNDER 9K
UNDER 9K
>UNDER 9K

time to end it all

Attached: a4f.jpg (600x776, 86K)

I thought it was never ever ever going under 9k again? :(

Attached: c71fIhk.jpg (400x343, 43K)

Attached: 1520242018599.jpg (317x428, 28K)

I felt pretty bullish after the double bottom but with 9k being broken again so easily I'd say were heading down below 8k soon.

that's a nice one user never seen it before

LET ME SEE IT BLEED

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: OHNONONO.png (553x543, 328K)

>angelobtc comes out of hiding warning shorters they'll get rekt we're going to 14k
>mfw just closed a short at 87 from 96
i thought he was the wolf?

>Wake up to big red candles
>Come home from work and see big red candles
>Every day
What's even the point anymore? You'd have to watch this shit all the time if you want to make money.

Attached: Is-the-Bitcoin-crash-repeating-itself.jpg (696x365, 28K)

complete retard here, do I tether? Unironically never tethered before just held like the meme told me to

Yeah I tethered last crash and upped my stack by 30% I was I had started tethering months ago. Swing trading BTC is so easy.

alright just did, going to keep a close eye on things and see when to switch back.

Congrats you just made some Sats.

it's funny it's going down, and yet i'd call it fucking cheap coins. what gives? are whales literally just fucking those that were stupid enough to buy 15k and are cutting their losses

How long you been in this that $9k is cheap?

>bought btc at 9300
>sold btc at 8900

patiance is key

this was a good play, I'm impressed

Attached: 1505387561170.png (1070x601, 507K)