How many people here are gonna be /ruined/ if LINK fails? I know i'll be

How many people here are gonna be /ruined/ if LINK fails? I know i'll be

Attached: 647E3109-8CB8-492A-90B2-196C693B5E8C.jpg (1920x2560, 1.28M)

I’ll lose about 5-10k but I’ll be fine.

+1

no way link can fail

I’ll lose $500

Who gives a shit?

>investing more than you can afford to lose.

You deserve to get rekt.

worse thing that happens is that my life is still shit.
best thing that can happen is not dancing a jig everyday for mr shecklestein's pennies.

19k linklet here all in. This is my only chance to save my life, if link fails i will kms

I'll lose 1k usd, no big deal

No matter what I always follow the first rule of investing.

not ruined but seriously fucked

I have over 100k usd in LINK, its literally all my life savings lol. I reason to myself "who cares im 22 if i lose it all i can just rebuild" but id just kms desu

what a fucking pussy
grow some balls faggot

>No matter what I always follow the first rule of investing.
"Buy the stupidest thing you can find"

no risk no reward nigga

/all in & make it or break it/

Attached: pepe_baller.jpg (900x900, 76K)

I bought 50k links back when it was .17 cents from my neo gains. Even if this all goes to zero I would lose 6.5k tops.

Dumped $ into crypto in September
VECHAIN 22k tokens
LINK 25k tokens
DRGN 30k tokens at ICO ( bitcoin bravado call)
ENJ 50k tokens @ 1 penny.

I need one to boom.

I already took out my initial investment ages ago so I don't care where it goes.

Link is no risk all reward friendo

100k is a nice amount for a 22 year old. Im 25 and have 17k in cc debt, 22k in my 401k, and 4k in link. You make me feel bad.

If link fails im just going to kill myself.

Attached: 1516059774669.png (799x1200, 991K)

with you brother

Link will be useful even if banks don't end up using it. There is a real need for decentralised oracles.

25 with 400k from investments I started with 50k when I was 22. I started cryptos this year hoping I'd make a few million...

I'm down to less than 100k...Fuck you Veeky Forums

This is my picture. I, Captain FOMOYOLOMOFO created it. You stole it. Thief.

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-12.53.02.jpg (1440x2444, 594K)

I do have a substantial amount of LINK but it wouldn't ruin me because it's not a dominant percentage of my portfolio. That being said, I'm very optimistic about its prospects.

I only invested $1250, but I'm going to be so disappointed that I might as well kms.

Moon or suicide
I've never had a job in my life and I never intend to either

Attached: 1499470119476.jpg (1920x1080, 934K)

imagine having your life depend on a Veeky Forums meme

jesus fuck...

same sentiment
the $ loss might sting, but the loss of hope would be devastating

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 73K)

LINK has already succeeded. Never before been an investment with more memes .

I'll lose around $1k but I don't care desu.

10k here
Believe, brother.

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-11-17-21-11.png (1339x1069, 544K)

I WILL KYS. I HAVE EVERYTHING IN LINK

That's my meme you meme stealing bitch

Attached: meme_I_made_12mar2018.png (684x330, 92K)

me
give me lambo or give me death
I'm calm though, there is 0% chance LINK will fail. It just can't happen.

Attached: 1509863479189.jpg (1244x700, 575K)

$20eoy boys

If LINK fails, literally only Veeky Forums will know

millionaire or suicide
i hate this world more than i can ever put into words

Wtf you stole my meme? Do you have no shame

>they aren't apart of the stinky linky suicide pact we made on telegram a month ago

IMAGINE

i've put basically evrything into LINK and AMB. they both have to come good at least before this time next year.
i'm really not in a position where this can lose. i'd be finished otherwise.

I won't be ruined, but I'll be very disappointed. Just bumped up to 11.7k link in preparation for SXSW. It's all on Finance though, hoping they don't Gox me.

Attached: Linkmarines 2019.png (1500x1033, 3.52M)

You people worry me every day and when I try talking to you you usually end hating me. Just make sure you're trying to learn things and spending time outside of LINK threads and outside of Veeky Forums. I really believe in the project but I wouldn't say that 100% LINK is sensible portfolio construction. Imagine if the price singularity happens but you've killed yourself by then. I try to not post here anymore because I just get sad.

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

holy shit, kekd

Attached: 1466907973458.jpg (577x764, 90K)

I'm 28 and much more financially healthy. You make me feel good.

Sergey is 2big2fail

Attached: IMG_0488.jpg (900x1200, 693K)

If link fails biz is done

LINK is already priced in. Fact: The Universe is as it should be at this very moment [that you are reading in]. If that were not the case, then you imply that you know better the configuration the Universe should be rather than the configuration the Universe is in, that you are arguing against the natural laws themselves.

No, at all times the Universe is as it should be, as its current configuration is inescapable from the ordered sequence of all previous configurations.

wow he really slimmed down

link 1000$ eoy

Attached: 1502877107287.jpg (582x960, 89K)

>putting in more than you're willing/stable enough to lose

it's either us or the nolinkers.
If we win we will have front row seats to nolinker mass suicide

it's us or them.

I've got 10k invested. Started buying in Nov and have been accumulating more every time it dips a significant amount. Only regret so far was buying $1500 worth at around $.70, i fomoed like a homo. otherwise comfy as im still above the red. I'm ready to ride this shit down to 0 if it happens.

it's them or us.

It’s me and my frends or them and their frends

Nolinkers confirmed for suicide watch eoy

Nah, I bought a 1000 LINK just in case it does moon. But nowhere near my main investment. More of a "what if" purchase.

I invested all my extra student loans into LINK. I figure if it hits $100-200 (which I think it will) I’ll have enough to travel and build wealth or start a business. If it fails I’ll just get a job when I graduate next year making $40-50k and like as frugally as possible to begin building wealth.

Obviously I want Link to do well, but it’s not the end of the world if it doesn’t.

why is the Github coding slowing? Feels like a possible bad sign. Someone enlighten me as to why its not (or alternatively give me some additional FUD)

Attached: 1519557004739.png (680x649, 505K)

>tfw this thought hit me earlier today
losing a few k would suck but the bigger loss would be not making it

I wish I had this mindset when I saw eth at $1 but I was like 'but what if I lose my money', what an idiot I was.

I'll lose about 15k. Trying to get that number up to about 20k-25k honestly I really want the adrenaline rush plus move up in the leaderboards for wallet rankings.

LINK would have to go less than $.20 for me to give a shit.

What's your main investment?

So many people will die if LINK fails that it is just impossible for it to fail :)) god is good

There's no problem with risking it all. You obviously haven't been faced with a situation where going all in is the only +EV play you can make.

It has already failed, tokens that need an oracle service and API service are building on EOS and they already solved all of this

kys

Tbh I’m taking it as a sign that mainnet will be released soon

Let me know when the EOS devs start going out into the real world to sell their shit to actual investors instead of sitting in their comfy crypto bubble and making promises to reddit moonboys.

they are nearing ...completion?

TRon

Its my impression there is always more coding to do on some different aspect of the project. I work in healthcare so I'm bad at interpreting patterns of tech progress. With more progress do they code less with more stress testing? Are the additional contributors who only coded a bit more likely to people auditing the code? Thanks for enlightening a brainlet

My email is blowing up multiple times a day with updates. Find better FUD.

Gotta 5bet pile it in sometimes

>tfw when chances link fail are literally zero

Attached: 1515138119215.png (215x235, 94K)

if you were here in October you'd know that edging is a cornerstone of the SmartContract.com company. There is no hype, only energy spent towards working on the product. In fact edging was what Sergey focused on for his Philosophy degree. This explains why partnerships are being kept secret and the suddenness of the inevitable singularity. When the singularity happens, be sure to open the Citizen app if you live in the SF bay area and look for an incident titled "office building flooded with semen" as Sergey et al will no longer be able to contain themselves. Sergey will blow the biggest load though as he's expressed a greater propensity of a hard on for decentralization. In fact in his interviews the first word Sergey says to candidates is "decentralization." No sentences or words around it. He looks intensely at their crotch, and if the candidate doesn't get wet or hard in 30 seconds the candidate is rejected.
With this information the reasoning is clear: a significant partnership has been secured, and the smartcontract team has been vigorously doing laundry or buying new underwear. This isn't sustainable however because the massive volume of pre cum will ruin the dry cleaning machines. It's only a matter of time until the laundromats find out whats going on. Hence it is a race against ejaculation, and a rigorous mental battle to keep their enthusiasm in check.

I rode the first wave of ETH in jan 2017 with a paltry 60€ and after some shitcoin hops I exchanged it with 9k links. In my mind all I am losing is 60€. It will be a bummer if it fails but I will ride this train to the end. We are all gonna make it.

Attached: aaa.jpg (1067x1072, 563K)