What do you like to get from the Barnes & Noble cafe?

What do you like to get from the Barnes & Noble cafe?

I usually get a blueberry scone. That and a cappuccino are awesome while I study.

Go away you cocksucking lib cuck bernie faggot

Why do you go to a store to study

>reads books. Must be a liberal.

Wut?

Triggered

Only a pussy ass liberal would want to get his brain cucked by the printed jew

>studying
>At the books store

But anyways this is a bait thread.

I usually pick up a McChicken sandwich, for me it is the greatest study aid

what kind of faggots study in public? do you not have a home to go to, you useless twat?

I only have a bedroom and studies show that if you do non-sleep-related things in bed you'll associate the bed with other things which will subconsciously cause you to have trouble sleeping and also I study better at a desk.

>study in public?

It's not like she's having sex or making out in public. She's reading and gaining knowledge where it's quiet and booklovers of all races, creeds and religions go to browse. Resources are readily available to further explore a particular topic.

What precisely is wrong with it?

>sugar crystals on pastries

Their apple tarts are pretty good too.

Eh, I just get some hot tea to sip while I read newspapers.

When people celebrate ignorance like this, it's a sure sign of societal downfall. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

So your that annoying fucker listening to music really loud with his headphones on while breathing with your mouth. Nice to know.

I prefer to study for my feminism exam at McCafe where I can get a fairly priced latte and a McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

People mostly study away from home as a form of discipline away from the temptations of home like bed/TV/comfort, I think. It could be people at home are the distractions. It could be for the caffeine fix of a cafe, and free refills if you do hours upon hours there. It might be that not everyone maintains internet at home, but rather use their phone as hotspots, which can be slow. It could be you study with friends, and don't feel like entertaining at the same time, whether for cleanup or financial reasons. A parent can study out at a cafe and let their rugrats browse books at the same time, rather than a babysitter situation. Maybe you have a tutor (something I see a lot at bookstores) and don't wish them to be in your hours, or vice versa, cause they don't know and trust you, you're just a client and a safe 3rd party location is nice. There are witnesses all around when it comes to an adult tutoring a minor, as well.

Barnes & Noble, and Borders before them, took great pains to cover up outlets to discourage laptop use and actual studying. For that reason, I stop patronizing them as much. A company that has to compete with amazon.com is certainly doing a few things wrong. The comfy chairs all over the store were removed or minimized as well. I certainly wouldn't take my parents there, where my Mom isn't going to be able to sit down and rest her bum knee. She's going to shop online, and we'll go to Panera instead, which is a company that went to actual pains to give an outlet for every single booth and table, about 50 all over the restaurant. Talk about understanding a demographic, that's it.

Good luck in your studies little user. When I was at college, even the "quiet floors" in the library were filled with rude talkers, and the no drinks rules wasn't very practical for Florida. When I did go to B&N, at this time of year, you try to get a Cheesecake Factory slice of the pumpkin/pecan pie combo cheesecake, or the Godiva cheesecake.

Bookstores still exist?

>Barnes & Noble, and Borders before them, took great pains to cover up outlets to discourage laptop use and actual studying. For that reason, I stop patronizing them as much. A company that has to compete with amazon.com is certainly doing a few things wrong. The comfy chairs all over the store were removed or minimized as well.

I noticed this the last time I went. All the comfy chairs were gone, and there were absolutely no outlets at the cafe. I was going to say that I understood the latter somewhat - as a business, you may not want people parking their asses in chairs that other customers could be using all day - but then I remembered that I'd seen a little cafe in NYC with tons of outlets that seemed to be doing just fine.

Im far right and go to barns and nobles all the time. Stop being a redneck piece of sht

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT MY FRIEND.

>then I remembered that I'd seen a little cafe in NYC with tons of outlets that seemed to be doing just fine.
Yea, and not only does Panera have a gazillion extra outlets, they have comfortable roomy booths, chairs, free coffee and soda refills, and there's even a newspaper stand, and some kind of book exchange table. Their business model is the food and keeping you there, making it your usual business. I guess it works. It just makes me hate B&N more. And, other than instant gratification of say a travel guide or a birthday card, there isn't anything else they do that you can't do instantly to your kindle, from reading to 1 hour or 1 day delivery, and at a discount. They sure aren't breeding goodwill. There aren't even chairs in the kid's section for you to sit and read to a kid.

What the fuck is that thing?

The stuffed pretzels are pretty delicious

>at bookstore
>buys food

Not him, but if you go to barnes and noble you're a faggot and are being ripped off by kikes. go to your local library or anything but pay into that den of merchants

>kikes. Den of merchants.

user, really. You're supposed to be over 18.

i like to read interesting books/magazines and put them back on the shelf between classes

i'm not walking across campus to go to the library

Why not?

And back to plebbit you go.