You may be a whale on paper, but when you actually try to cash out especially on lowmarketcap coins...

You may be a whale on paper, but when you actually try to cash out especially on lowmarketcap coins, wont the price tank immediately when large sell orders are placed - due to liquidity issue? Isn't this the fundamental problem of crypto? And if QASH works , wont it skyrocket? Institutions can cash in and cash out instantly with any alt-coins without dropping the price significantly

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 9.44.37 AM.png (1167x658, 620K)

Delete this... Seriously.

It might feel like Im shilling, but seriously, look at the whitepaper

Nah I'm bullish on the real.

Qash is dope. I've been accumulating small coins like PFR and EQC waiting for the moons, but as my stack grows it's gotten harder and harder to fill orders. Really hoping Qash helps me by the time I wanna cash out.

Downside: it might be the catalyst that brings down crypto by showing just how inflated the market is.

17k QASH here.
Am i gonna make it? This is legit the only beacon of hope i have in this shitty life.

Yeah, it might expose the 'true marketcap' and the whole crypto may tank bcos of it. Just bcos a coin has $1B marketcap, doesnt mean there is $1B invested. IRight, now alts are traded wrt BTC and no one knows how much money is in BTC right now, inspite of a $200B marketcap. If they add fiat pairing to altcoins, a lot of them will be exposed

buy my bags thrd

Keep hodling chainlink. Wait for this and FOMO later

And no, Im not selling it!!

Mine too. Got quite big holding on SophiaTX too, since it is also a huge sleeper.

this is why i bought into the bancor ico

that went well as i'm sure you all know

Except bancor is a bunch of scamming kikes while the qash team is stacked with veterans that have decades of experience in the financial industry

See, this or any other platform that solves this problem will be a huge winner, I'm not saying QASH or Bancor or any other.Its just a very fundamental problem

I see you bought 2k more :^)
Wouldn't this make QASH really volatile? If QASH is just being used to quickly move millions of dollars, won't people be buying it and then selling it quickly?

Should I invest in QASH or CoinMetro?

I think the crypto market as a ahoel will become less volatile , - the volatility exists because of low liquidity. The days of moon mission might be over . Buy ya, initially there might be volatility when ppl who have already made thei money try to cash out, but as time goes on, i dont think we see X100 becasue the true marketcap of coins will be revealed

Is it already time to shill QASH?

>I see you bought 2k more :^)

hehe you got me
my original goal was 10k but I just keep buying more since its so cheap

Yes. You have had time to accumulate

i am all in on QASH, if you miss this moon mission you are retarted and will stay poor and invest in the next bitconnect

Only have 5K. Is that enough to make it?

I have enough buddy.

>Buy chainlink muhhh

how many are you anons holding?

should be worth half a mill in 2019

Dude consider yourself privileged my only beacon of hope is 9k LINK. Your bitching about shitty food your mom makes you while I'm like a sub-sharan Botswanan nigger dodging attacks from hyenas and eating bushmeat

Just look at shitcoins like tron having $2B marketcap, Cardano - whitepaper-$15B

holding until 2020. I can't work at the moment since I'm studying in uni. Hoping to accumulate more during the summer when I can get a job

gjthere m8 with some luck we'lll be qash millionaires and live off staking rewards by then

>he put all his hope in link

oh sweetie...

Yes but will QASH be necessary by the time its finished?

I dont think institutions will be using dex or binance- since they are unregulated, QASH is fully licensed in japan

No. Because you still need buyers. If you dump, the price against all other currencies will drop, which will also happen via WorldBook matching.

QASH only provides liquidity, nothing more

It's a fucking discount token for using the world book, you are all retarded if you think this will skyrocket

>hurr durr muh discount token

you can tell real quick who actually researched this project and who didnt.

Actually.... Not to be a dick but I'm part of a crew who does heavy digital asset review for a board of investors. Like grey hairs who invest on average 50k, a couple times 250k. Most are rich from oil and gas side of things. We, and they, are pretty bullish on this and have spoken to project leads. Just FYI, no larp...it's a long hold but legit. Take that for what it's worth. I'm certain you will say you know better , and that's cool, what do I know...Im just a dude on vacation in Italy.

wut?
maybe you replied to the wrong post
Im bullish af on QASH, was replying to user above who said its just another discount token

and fwiw I wouldnt be surprised if rich fucks with grey hair are looking into QASH and like what they see.
its one of the few projects that actually wants to work with government regulators instead of muh disruption, muh anarchy. plus they got the know-how and experience to navigate the maze of financial regulations (I work in the financial industry myself so know what an overregulated mess it is). PLUS they already got a working product. so yeah Im bullish af on this, didnt even wanna shill it but oh well...

I did... My bad , see you someday user, we will be on boats

Im also planning to hold this long term and have about 4000. Im trying to get to 100000. What is a realistic price we can expect 2-3 years from now?

all good user
Ill be honoured to hang out on your megayacht once this coin starts moving

I choose to believe you

Attached: 1519352632795.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Attached: woowoowoowoowoowoooooo.jpg (325x488, 17K)

Mate Bancor has Brock Pierce on the board of Advisers.

>DISACNT TOHKAN
every time, do some more research user.

Attached: Brainlet_01.png (842x792, 82K)

between $100-$500

Serious question, how will it go from 100$-500$

when the marketcap is already at $229M?

Also, is it trying to be a Jibrel scam?

Well we're talking 2-3 years from now on. The marketcap of all of crypto will have hopefully have gone up by an extreme amount. Look at the team and tell me they're trying to scam.

Thanks anonbro,

Best entry point to buy at this point?

Attached: 1520801129436.png (230x219, 7K)

I'd say at any point at the moment really. It's a steal at it's current price. Just try and get some before the WB beta which comes out first week of april

Once issue is its not on major exchanges yet. Are they planning to add on binance?

They were going to but then binance changed the deal last second and said they'd only list QASH if QUIONE listed BNB. They are unable to list BNB due to regulations in Japan so it fell through. Hopefully in the future BNB will be accepted by the Japanese government or a new deal is worked out.