People are finding out about this mega-moon. Not too late user...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVn_d-XyGfk

People are finding out about this mega-moon. Not too late user. So many big youtubers are gonna make a video about this thinking they're early

Attached: photo_2018-02-06_03-50-26.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/83ysiy/cat_is_out_of_the_bag_about_banyan_network_bbn/?st=JEOSVOG7&sh=a7eefe23
powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smart biz boys are already in, but retarded plebbit biz retards will buy when it's too late.

No thanks.

Attached: Li.png (1080x1058, 356K)

>He doesn't know anything about China
>kys

what's your exit? i'm thinking i'll start taking profits at 300k gwei. i got in shortly after the first time i saw it on biz early last week.

40- 60 cents would be nice place to take profits

Let's be real. All low-cap chink projects will suddenly pump and then dump. Now is a good time before the pump.

What exchange is this on? Why is it not on CMC?

It's only been trading for 5 days, listed on Bibox

bibox. it's 2new4cmc u c

Only available on Bibox

I do think this project seems legit, but my question is why is it getting shilled so hard? Is everyone just desperate for some gains in this market? Usually when something is getting shilled so hard it's some pajeet coin but this really seems legit

Because a 12 million market cap should be worth a whole lot more. It's a new coin, so its going through the price discovery phase.

But you're partially right, people are looking for a moon. And for that reason, watch this thing keep flying.

Go fuck yourself fucking faggot

Let's see how it goes. The real pump will start when CMC lists it and people shill it on Twitter and Youtube. If suppoman doesn't shill this coin I will eat my dick.

Fuck off

also the volume is fucking huge on this thing

can you tell me where I can buy this?

bibox

can you even read the thread before replying? holy shit nigger.

Attached: 1516596915438.png (543x443, 24K)

I admit I didn't.thanks dude.

Stfu

apparently I need an +86 number to register for 2fa? how would I get a Chinese sim card in Europe? I can only seem to get usa and uk cards.

YEYE dont come to fucking cry in biz later on when this is also RUINED with pajeets and niggers you FUCKING dumbasses fuck

just use google authenticator ffs, sms 2fa is flawed anyway

i'm waiting for binance pump
this thing is on a single exchange and flying under the radar stealth
i'm lucky i even found out about because i accidentally hit /new/ on the reddit (it's a forum for internet-savy web surfers like us)

>giving jewgool your coins

then use authy or any one of the other compatible apps you fucking retarded nigger

>putting your crypto on an exchange letting it exit with your money

ok i concede. you got me there, fren.

DID ANYONE OF YOU FAGGOTS READ THE FUCKING WHITEPAPER?

DO IT

ITS A FUCKING JOKE. seriously. stay the fuck away from this. it's good to be speculative with your investments but if you buy the rumor of the rumor and don't bother to research the team or read the fucking whitepaper you will get BURNED. Don't say i didnt warn you

MY BODY IS READY 101k BBN

what's wrong with it? I haven't bought it but I keep seeing this shilled recently

Weak fud

Sir, thank you
I read the paper and it's bad, sir!

fuck you dude
i bought 23k and you're making me really tempted to draw from my reserve holding of BTC

read and find out u dimwit

This is literally in the official technical wallpaper of the project.

Attached: whitepape.jpg (1645x866, 120K)

fuck they just used the same person for each team member photo
is this project just run by one dude?

This looks too good to be true..

Still very under the radar and it keeps mooning..while marketcap is still very low.

Fundamental are kinda strong

From the team :

>One of our competitive edge is the super data sources we have currently connected. We have data sources from government, major payment and financial industry, and large telecom companies. We can provide many rare data resources to our partners and customers.

They will work with fuckin chinese government and unionpay.

Vechain started its moon mission after the chinese partnership announcement.

When it will be official for banyan, the price will skyrocket

im putting my 6k usdt reserves in now

lol

now that you mention it

Saw this shit hilled here last week and it already wnt x3. Impressive for once

'if it looks to good to be true, it probably is.'

i warn all of you. don't fomo into that or you'll get horrobly fucked

Nice fud, have fun with ur 5% micro gains

this

dw, about me. i went all in on raiblocks at 20 cents, very comfy. but i can distinguish a good project from a bad project. and this isn't one of the good ones for sure.

This also ban banyan thread plz

This. You bee doomed soon or later guaranteed no coin moons forever

Plz dont buy this i been awaring and scanning scams now for degades in biz and this is confido part 2 in my scanner

So many Fomoers trying to fud, this is litterally bulletproof. got in at 4c,8c,and 11c, 143k checking in

If you can't even read the board how are you even going to read the research honestly reddit fags, I have met shit smarter then you. But I still love you because you buy my bags

I dont get the people saying 'it already went__x'

when cardano went 3x from 2c i bet you also didnt buy, when raiblocks went 3x from 30c i bet you also didnt buy, this market cap is only 13 million and is picking up. the absolute minimum for this in the worst of bear markets should be 50m if that. nobody in mainstream crypto has heard of it, it's not on CMC or a large exchange yet and only one youtube video on it that was made 2 hours ago. this is litterally ground floor

why help them...

so there's more buyers to bump up the price so i can exit sooner

Is Reddit already finding this? Wtf reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/83ysiy/cat_is_out_of_the_bag_about_banyan_network_bbn/?st=JEOSVOG7&sh=a7eefe23

Reddit will deal with themselves as always. They'll downvote all bbn posts until it's 100mil MC then they'll buy our bags for the dump.

I mean... when has Veeky Forums ever given poor advice?

remember that hpb's biggest adviser is bbn's cofounder

poorfag here, I only have $200 to throw at this. with that little is it just a waste of time?

just downvoted twcie thanks

Not if you like $10,000.

I put in $100 on what I'm pretty sure was the first thread made about this on biz. I got 3000 bbn. Shits worth ..44ETH last time I checked.

read the white paper. sounds like a load of shit that doesnt need a block chain. ambiguous and vague as fuck. Union pay "partnership" was explained to not be possible to confirm "due to the nature of it" by the founder.

It could be legit but fuc kgetting in at this point it might be a good way to get burnt.

Are you an idiot? Big data is exactly what the blockchain is needed for. Especially in China.

Buying coins on centralized exchanges is a meme, especially in this market. Always invest in the next big thing, which as of now is decentralized investment smart-contracts powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

Reminder that P3D revolutionizes crypto investing with help of a decentralized smart-contract, and is currently dirt cheap powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

We have XXI century and you still trade shitcoins on exchanges instead of getting dividends from P3D? powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

The only coin worth investing in is powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

Nice..Piggy backing on BBN's buzz for your shit coin. Honestly smart, I bet you get some hits.

Now fuck off.

> You guys are going to be late to the party if you don't buy in soon. It's currently at 10 cents and 10.8million market cap.

Super low, considering this is the next Deep Brain Moonshot.

Getting on Kucoin and IDEX soon. Don't be the last one in ;)