Is this an effective way of cooking cannabis? I just decarbed...

Is this an effective way of cooking cannabis? I just decarbed .5 of afghan kush in the oven at 250 degrees for 15 minutes. I then brought three cups of water to a boil and put in two tbs of butter and the half gram. Boiled this for about 40 min then added milkSteeped two teabags and started to drink. I think im just hyper from caffine which im ultra sensative to. Any advice?

Is a half a gram enough to cook if you have a high tolerence?

Yeah make sure not to have a heart attack, THC can cause problems with your heart. Be sure to check your heart rate and don't let it go too fast. Other than that, bake some cookies with the canabutter.

It was liquid which i drank as tea...

ignore this shit.

Make 1/8th at a time of whatever your shittiest, cheapest weed is. Stems are great too so hang onto all of your stems.

Use the butter in anything. Getting high from eating Mac n Cheese or buttery toast dipped in soup or from a sandwich is pretty nice. Just keep in mind if your tolerance gets high making edibles becomes less and less worth it.

Anyone got experience with making alcohol tinctures?

Bump

DUDE

Helpful. Constructive.

Hey sup bro, like the word is great and I feel you with edibles the high is like whoa butcha got there some like cool sweet methods brah and like word.

I medicate with eddies because nature's medicine cures all brahh

WEED

>Not eating the bud itself

What are you a fag?

Does it have other nutritional value besides getting y9u high?

just eating it straight up wont really do shit except taste like eating a spice rack. you gotta decarbox it (ie: apply heat) to it first.

>using shitty weed to make butter meme

Quakity in, quality out, m8

LMAO

Thanks for the bumps. Guess not many people know much bout it.

I've never gotten high from edibles. But back when I tried my tolerance was so high I couldn't really get high from smoking either. I bet itd fuck my ass up now. I wonder what it would be like to get high again

Lol

It's a fucking chemical you degenerate faggot, if you extract it, concentrate it, and put it in the butter it will have the same effect no matter where it comes from.

> three cups of water to a boil and put in two tbs of butter and the half gram

I'm no expert, but as I understand it, THC is fat soluble. Considering butter won't emulsify into water on it's own, you should probably do extraction with butter FIRST, and THEN make your gay butter tea.

I accidentally hit submit

Basically, you ruined it by boiling the weed in water. I'd be surprised if it did anything at all.

I've done it. Safest way is just to grind it, soak it in high-proof alcohol (vodka or Everclear), and let it steep for a week or two. Strain through cheesecloth, wring out the solids, use an eyedropper to measure it out. It can be pretty potent shit.
You can speed up the process by heating the alcohol on your stove, but you need to tightly regulate the temperature because it can potentially explode if you let it reach boiling.

It's a heat sensitive chemical, so if you're not careful you can accidentally break it all down into inert chemicals by overcooking it.

This is why people who know what they're doing suggest you use the best quality you can find. It's actually harder to get high concentrations if you start from lower quality.

Are the leaves any good as a salad green?

It's fine to cook in water and butter mix, it's just a different way of using the water to regulate the temperature, but he probably should of boiled most of the water out so that the temperature went through a range of heat levels, and according to most online recipes 40 minutes is not nearly enough.

For ops information I did a similar cook with about a cup of water a few tablespoons of butter and a small amount of weed, no idea how much since I don't buy by the gram, and boiled the water out then add more several times over about four hours, by the end the butter was a brown green colour, we cooked it into creamy bacon pesto, and got pretty high, took about 40 minutes to start feeling it woke up 10 hours after eating still pretty drowsy, didn't feel clean of the effects of weed till 16 hours after eating

DUDE

I decarbed it tho i figured that made up for how little i cooked it. So you basically made cannabutter, no? Im just ganna do that tommorow. Ill add it to tea or toast. Or coffee so its not gay.

Youre the actual meme here

No, but hemp seeds are amazingly healthy.

>tfw cannabis is legal in some shape or form in 26 states

Im a medical patient maself in co

Does anyone know about how many milligrams of thc is in the average grame of flower?

Florida friend here, my grandmother would have been a patient...

But hey, now thousands of people won't have to die in pain.

Yes, i've bought half grams from the dispensary for $5 and made firecrackers with coconut oil(kief works the best). Decarb the ground up weed till its dry/crunchy(10-15 minutes in a 250 degree oven wrapped in foil) and get an oreo and scrap the white crap off and add equal parts peanut butter and coconut oil on each cracker with the weed and wrap it in foil and bake at 280-300 for another 15-20 minutes.

I should add that I use two oreos per half gram so put .25 in each oreo, i don't know why but it works better in two oreos.

>green dragon

Me and my folks did that together one time, holy shit, were we ever high.

I'm telling you user, next time you have some free time off work, you should try one again. I guarantee it's worth it.