Veeky Forumsringe thread

Veeky Forumsringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J47pL_BW8TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc
youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poverty is no laughing matter

>not realising that no-one using that hashtag is actually serious, and that it's all a joke.

i fucking love jack

Took long enough for us to start Ja/ck/ing off in here.

what episode is this

youtube.com/watch?v=J47pL_BW8TQ

Which son did ja/ck/ choke?

Was it the 14 year old one or the 25 year old one?

BISON TACOS & BURGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc

OH BOY LET'S POST THE SAME JACK WEBMS FOR THE THIRD TIME TODAY!

If the mods didn't delete them it would only be a 1 a day thing.

Do we really need to see Jack everyday.

If the mods didnt have a problem with jack it would probably be a 1 a week thing.

breaking open the vault for this one, boys

welcome to Veeky Forums

does anyone have the one with the guy adding like a quart of sugar into his tomato sauce?

fukkin joocy m8

So who is this Jack guy you keep shilling? From the webms he looks like a tard. Is it just you like to mock him or what?

Yes. It's beyond fascinating to watch.

hes a shit "chef" and even shittier human being. he deserves it.

Jesus Christ why the fuck is he so confident?

I'd eat it.

FUCKING FURRIES GET OFF MY BOARD

That looks delicious. Leave it to the Mexicans to find a way to turn $3 worth of ingredients into a $10 platter.

who's ready for some hipster chef to do this with all organic ingredients and make it the next ~food trend~

If you added some sort of stock or broth to that, it'd be fairly decent.

fucking gross

I was ok until the very last thing

leave and never come back

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU

>poverty
>meat
pik 1

:(

>adding liquid to that
For what purpose?

Literally poutine but with different ingredients.

:)

>literally poutine but not

This is ylyl material though

wat.jpg

>vienna sausage
>"""""""""""""""""""""meat"""""""""""""""""

>me after the first 2 sauces.

the 25 year old one, he smoked the devils lettuce and it angered the otherwise merciful undercooked god.

a prison feast

doesn't look nearly as bad as the other one

this really makes me sad.
he looks like he is enjoying what he is doing, but it's utterly shit.

>1 dollar "wieners"

>meat

this kills the bison.

I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet. It could be like the new cupcake or cold cereal fad.

That's absolute garbage but I'd totally eat it stumbling home from a bar at 3am.

Why does this fat slob even exist?

Is that the same fucking cutting board?

>wifey material
>burnt chicken(?) tendies and limp pasta

I'm so glad I can cook

You don't need a reason to exist

how can anyone actually PAY for this

I would be PISSED if it someone actually went and bought this

It's a very common street food in Mexico.

>>I would be PISSED if it someone actually went and bought this
I feel the same way about fast food, yet that doesn't stop it from being crazy popular.

No. No, fast food is way different.

With this, this is actual store bought items and potato chips that people can go to the store and buy.

You can't buy McDonalds brand fries or Burger King patties at the grocery store.

It would literally cost less than 10 to MAKE what these people are selling as street food.

this is the worst of jack imo

You can't buy the same exact brand at a grocery store, but you can buy something that is functionally identical--there is no shortage of premade precooked shit-tier patties and fries at any supermarket. You can also buy something which is much better if that's what you want.

>>It would literally cost less than 10 to MAKE what these people are selling as street food.
No different than McD's or Burger King.

I thought his son disrespected some woman, making Jack go ballistic.

>functionally identical
In the same way that a $20 bottle of wine is functionally identical to a $200 bottle?

Where on earth did that come from?

If you want a factory-made burger patty that was microwaved to serve you (like McD's) you can get those in the frozen section at the supermarket. If you want a fancier burger patty then you can get those at the supermarket too. Doesn't matter if you want a cooked-offsite shit patty or a fancy patty made from prime-grade beef that you cook to order. You can get either one at the supermarket.

But it doesn't taste the same and isn't the same. The other dude's point was that you can make thr exact same food that Mexican dude is making at home for nothing. I defy anyone to make me a convincing McDonald's burger, close enough to pass a blind test, from standard supermarket ingredients.

>I defy anyone to make me a convincing McDonald's burger, close enough to pass a blind test, from standard supermarket ingredients.
Buy generic shit.
Add patented flavourings and extra sugar.
Wa la.

This fucking imbecile only knows how to open packages with his teeth

ty for contributing to my /jack folder

You nit liking things doesn't make them objectively indistinguishable.

Sure thing, here's some OC

The black sauce is boiled red vinegar with burnt celery

>public park grill
>tosses is straight onto the fucking grate

>not realizing he's a troll

mmmm balsamic vinegar

Is that undercooked? What video is that from?

pulled pork sanwich IIRC

Nobody has the facilities, recipes and ingredients at home to make something literally identical to a McDonald's burger. They're made in factories with industrial additives using protected recipes.

Compare that to the Mexican man, who is using standard kitchen facilities and store-bought ingredients thrown together in a way you could replicate identically at home.

I get that you don't like cheap low quality food, and that you think they're equally worthless. But your point was that they're equally replicable, which just isn't true, so you'll need to concede that you were wrong if you want to make your new point about how shitty fast food is.

I'm not the other guy, I just pointed out that it's easy to replicate. And it is. Add to that the fact that the average McD consumer has the palate of long dead roadkill and you have a challenge on supreme easymode.

Here's jacks entire family fighting a set of forks....and losing

Holy shit man, for fucks sake; im busting out laughing. Jesus christ

that's pretty much what i would look like flipping that to be desu

I'll take this as proof that he is simply just stupid, as in low IQ, and it runs in the family.

The knifes are right. fucking. there you dumb pig

>and when your mom is done carving the me you would suck up all the juice

essential of /jack/core

Yeah because Veeky Forums made it a meme.
It started out without a shred of irony.

>POST MORE JA/CK/