Ahhh finally. say goodbye to below 9k prices!

ahhh finally. say goodbye to below 9k prices!

Attached: 1520477285735.png (646x700, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopanic.com/news/1351250/Goldman-Sachs-Bitcoin-Has-Potential-To-Drop-Below-February-Low-Of-5922
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just wait a couple minutes

no i just shortened 20 x

In a couple of minutes well never be bellow 9100 again

We are never going below 9k again.

> bitcoin will never go bellow 9k again

Attached: 715551_.jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

Well so much for that.

Is i greed that I'm holding back from buying because I want just 10% drop?

Attached: FkjxNfT.png (349x491, 203K)

I've recently purchased one hundred thousand units of bitcoin.

And just like that, we're down again. The 100 day bear run never ends, OP.

annnnnnd we're back for real this time

Attached: WojakDance.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

LAST CHANCE TO BUY UNDER 9K
OOPS TOO LATE

cryptopanic.com/news/1351250/Goldman-Sachs-Bitcoin-Has-Potential-To-Drop-Below-February-Low-Of-5922

BTC under 10k is very uncomfortable

these fucking goldman jews at it again, they literally just bought poloniex so they're trying to get in at a cheap price

Silly Goldman-Sachs. If they think bitcoin will drop that much why are they wasting their time buying an exchange instead of just shorting.

under 10k will be a distant dream in a month

hope you guys loaded up

Yes. Just fucking buy it already - in a year or two the tiny difference will mean nothing, but not buying at all will be a fucking disaster.

Goldman FUD?

That's a buy signal.

Except they didnt fucking buy poloniex. Man this place is filled with shit tier retards. One of the companies they recently bought acquired poloniex. The execs at goldman didnt sit around and say hey lets get into crypto in a big way.

These memes are getting stale as bad cheese. How about waking up and thinking something creative instead of parroting dead shit?

death cross on the 4h

very very good point, but there is big interest here to keep people dumb and "amused" by repeating same old shit all the time

They didn't even buy it, they just own some equity in it.

I recently heard their "Chief Evangelist" speak. He's a Goldman guy. He's so pro-regulation and anti-decentralization, might as well have been bought by Goldman.

bitcoin will never go below $9,076.59 again.

I'm not getting fooled by another bull trap.

I..I.. I WILL ACCUMULATE EVERY FUCKING BITCOIN. TO LE FUCKING MOON XD WATCH ME BRO, SUPER FUCKING SAIYAN

Attached: 1511920385208.png (400x400, 323K)

Wait with me brother for $7k. It WILL happen tonight. Don’t waste money on it right now.

Until the next time somebody decides to dump 1k+ BTC. Don't get too comfy because they will dump as soon as the price is high enough.