What news sources do you follow, Veeky Forums? I've been following BBC...

What news sources do you follow, Veeky Forums? I've been following BBC, but they're getting s little too liberal for my taste. Can anyone recommend any good--free--sources? I was looking into LeMonde.

Other urls found in this thread:

spidr.today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily Stormer
Stormfront
Fox News
Infowars
/pol/
Breitbart

Not even memeing

Twitter.

/pol/ only
Why? I love the retarded threads
>Caring about the real world
You're in Veeky Forums mane

I use a site called Veryquiet, it aggregates headlines from all major sources with no ads. Then you can just click whatever looks interesting/relevant, or search for a specific topic at the top.

Xenosystems
Reuters
Arts & Letters Daily
/pol/

Taki's Mag
Breitbart.
Jacobin
Stormer

I am the wild memer. Goad is also a laugh.

Archaeology Magazine, the NYRB, The Atlantic, Vanity Fair, and Reuters

The Economist & NYT

None, they're all terrible.

Euronews.
The breaking news feature of their app is perfect too. Nothing unnecessary like most other apps, just the right amount of breaking headlines.

Jewlluminati Confirmed

Reuters is probably the most balanced you'll find. Other than that, my habit is to follow a variety of news sources biased in both directions, BCC, RT, NYT, New York Post, Al Jazzera, The Economist, and so on.

Yuronews for Americans™, Al Jazerra, NPR

>too liberal
god damn commies

>LeMonde
just follow Marine and Marion Le Pen on twitter/fb

/pol/ is literally the best international news source online if you're not so dumb that you get baited constantly.

twitter is decent as long as (as with /pol/) you can separate whats Actually Happening from raw ideology. its harder to navigate though and shit gets buried easy unless you know what you are looking for beforehand.

enenews

>/pol/ is literally the best
bait

I just follow a bunch of different forums and see what people are talking about and in what tone.

>they seem upset
light the torches

where else do you get a completely organic livefeed of world news, verifiable by actual citizens from the countries in question, with entire threads dedicated to sharing links to articles, livestreams, uncensored videos, photos, and other tidbits of information?

its not that hard to ignore the garbage

sounds like this thing a guy on /news/ built:

spidr.today/

the mouse-over thing is cool. there's a danger that becoming "popular" could kill his server, so I wouldn't link it all willy-nilly, but you guys are alright.

its not that hard to access the world without Veeky Forums holding your hand, i don't want to skim 99 weeaabonazi-posts to get an article