Literally shaking atm biz

so, i asked my mom for 10k and promised her to return 30k in a week and I would get to keep 10k. What happened is that I put it all on dent, which went from .029 to .015 in a fucking week. Where do I put the last 5k of my money to recover these losses? Im so fucking scared atm and don't know what to do

Attached: C6S2JQFUsAAma1_.jpg (960x1200, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/WFuDHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Horrible LARP, horrible tits

lmfao, your mom can probably afford to lose it but goddam how fucking stupid are you?

Powh3d simple as that

Go to the horse track you gambling cunt

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

can't really tell her though, I just need a coin that will 3x and I'll be fine

and yes I know I'm stupid but I was so sure I could make it

Well hope you learn your lesson.. go register on BitMex here use my ref link you get a 10% discount
and short BTC
bitmex.com/register/WFuDHU
Take 10-25x leverage you should have the money back in no-time. Be carefull.

BE VERY CAREFULL

I get most of the stories here are fake but not mine. I can even show the transactions for you if you guys don't believe me.

Put it on credits and hope for a nano. Good luck user tip me if you make it

0x01643643bF59D5f1EC07d36947d35c8ACA64689B

seems fishy

Yeah dont. If I would be in your position (Im not and I am not giving you advice) I (me not you) would put it in SHIP or ELEC. Notice that I said that I am NOT giving you advice, this is just me playing around with my own thoughts If I was you. Good luck tho

Attached: 1505993586219.jpg (960x720, 138K)

Look into BCC, it will go 10x.

>investing 10k into a literal poo-in-loo-coin
The absolute state of soyboys

Attached: 1519856185686.jpg (1024x987, 80K)

Dent is a solid product but not for short term gains.

Thanks bro, I'll look in to it

DENT? Calling BS

thought it was gonna moon once they released their android app

Oh, look, another "I'm gonna fool you into giving me all your crypto secrets so I can get a lambo" faggot.

Not sure who is more retarded, you or your mom.

Yeah, momy i need money - sure honey, that I could understand, but "mom i will triple your money in a week" nope, mothers are always first to worry and this set so many warning flags...