BIGGEST BULLRUN OF ALL TIME INCOMING

This is not a drill, get ready for a bull run that will dwarf the Nov/Dec run. I'm fucking sweating. Stoch and KDJ HAVEN'T LINED UP THIS WAY SINCE THE LAST BULLRUN BEGAN. Things look manipulated as fuck right now, but bitcoin is severely underbought. It's ridiculous how cheap it is, even 40k is selling it short. I predict this bullrun will take us straight to 100k without stopping.
ALL negative market movements are manipulated. Buy all you can.

Attached: holyfuckingshit.png (998x749, 125K)

Based OP. Damn what a man. What a chad thank god I bought litecoin

Now this is an analysis I like!

Attached: 1427268444658.jpg (800x884, 246K)

You made an amazing choice user, LTC and BTC will rise together. sadly eth will get left in the dust for a while but I'll be buying up cheap ETH like a madman. good times ahead for all of us

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER...

>muh squiggly lines line up
>to the moon!

TOO le FKN MOON XDD

#HODLGANG
#HODLGANG
#HODLGANG

100K EOM

those squiggly lines are magic, and they haven'tshown this alignment since the last bullrun began. you can believe me or not, just don't open a short any time soon.

lol, we're actually mooning right now. this is weird.

will alts rise alongside BTC?

it literally did the exact same formation before running from 9300 to 11700 back to 8400

op is a textbook example of brainlet

The biggest bullrun is coming this year, from 2k to 5k. Gonna moon!

so this is the fabled golden bull run eh....

Price predictions?

absolutely not. last bullrun began, and some alts got chopped upwards of -60%. my plan is to ride BTC's next wave to it's peak, then move into alts once bitcoin corrects. (this would have been the most effective way to profit from the last run)

Explain to me in critical analysis terms why Bitcoin would moon. "Awareness" of Bitcoin is close to full saturation, why would people suddenly decide to throw even more money than December into a coin that has been on downtrend since then? Bitcoin derives a huge amount of its current value from being a reserve currency to access alts, and in the next year or so fiat pairs will remove this benefit completely. So why, from a CA persepctive, will BTC reach a new all time high?

>hold my bank account

Attached: 4A3DDD89-1C54-45CA-8DC0-00C2C8A79DAF.jpg (250x145, 13K)

this checks out, as we all know, when BTC moves sideways, that's the time alts wake up.

I went all in at 20k OP.

Are you saying I'm going to make it?

not my chart, couldnt find the good one.
explain this shit to me OP do you really think we'll hit 100k so soon? do you think we'll ever go back to following that log pattern if we do hit 100k?

Attached: bitcointalkorgre.jpg (1600x579, 136K)

It won't. If you actually believe OP, you're an idiot.

No its not coming. The reason can be found in the picture.

Attached: google trends.png (1165x352, 16K)

what about all these times you fucking cunt

Attached: 1518076673936.png (908x680, 384K)

if you're here now, you're unironically going to make it. they want you to think it's too late, sell us your cheap coins.
literally every drop downward since 19.7k has been manipulated, that's provable by data that's on the ledger. meanwhile every whale on earth is scooping up 50% discounted bitcoin. Ridiculous. we're NOT seeing real prices yet here.

Maybe that's why you're having such a hard time.

I'm opening a short fuck u tard

plus the rate of BTC produciton is now in the flatline zone - i expect to see prices of 100K per coin before the year is out.
people will laugh at that but dont say you werent warned.

MAY MY LINKIES STAY SUPER STINKY $1000 EOY

why would they stop with the negative manipulation downtrend?

BITCOIN 50K END OF APRIL

>hurr durr durpty-durfff, look at me I'm so smart, I look at squiggly lines!

you forgot about the periods I highlighted in the boxes, which have the same exact patterns as the one you circled and oh, what's that? they happened at the time of a minor recovery which failed to break trend with new lows following after? hmmmm....

Attached: loldumbass.png (998x749, 214K)

Fuck this is sobering...

Lol. The bubble is bursting idiot. Cash out while you can and still have some profits

lol, nevermind,
didn't see you I admit not all are exactly the smae but there are at least two others that almost perfectly match the current, that did not lead to extended bull runs
saged

This shit checks out, I'm fucking shaking right now, just bought 100k

i think at some point they cant accumulate more than they are dumping because market demand so they are forced to stop dumping or lose btc

tax returns in April. many people would like to buy-in but had no money, now they will

>ITT
Autism

Yes, this is correct sir. Please do the needful and sell the bitcoins

this is not a drill lads
we are going up

Attached: DX7f_vfXkAArW3n.jpg (794x525, 58K)

HAHAHA HAHA HE DOESN'T CIRCLE THE OTHER 5 MACD CROSS OVER THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THE ONES HE CIRCLES, HE ONLY CIRCLES THE ONE BEFORE THE RUN UP LMFAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOAOOAOAOA THIS IS TOP SHELF TA user, Y'ALL BETTER BUY BITCOIN NOWW LMAO

looks like the next few hours are critical for BTC

Attached: 1509469191976.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Attached: 1349547612.jpg (94x94, 2K)

> let him in

Attached: 1520597259429.jpg (900x900, 77K)

why would this go up before the EU regulation meeting? are you fucking retarded? this shit isn't going anywhere until after that meeting

TA is fucking worthless. Some whale group fags or Mt. Gox trustee fag could decide to dump and crash the market. Any government could decide to ban crypto and crash the market. Satoshi could move like a fraction of his BTC to an exchange wallet and crash the market. TA cannot account for the human variable and is therefore worthless in this highly speculative market.

We’ve clearly already broken the pattern. See the sharp red candle furthest right?

What about the squiggly lines that lined up the same way to the left on the chart, that wasn't followed by a bullrun?

And what about the bullrun from 6k earlier this year? No squiggly lines.

It's like, you're full of shit. Nah, that couldn't be it. TA is always reliable.

I dont get it. How it the far right circle different from the wave once before it. All the patterns you pointed out occurred right before

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Just like all those Wall Street bonuses went into crypto, right?

Barnum was right.

kek

well OP, Teeka pajeet said 2nd April bull run will start... he knows what he says

bought 100k ,thx

Attached: 1518296459934.png (1008x600, 689K)

>tax returns in April
I got my tax refund like a month ago. What are you idiots doing?

ta on binance? fuck off newcoiner

OP the bullrun is coming but not for another 60-90 days

Here is all you need to know
1. Bitcoin is a 100% unregulated manipulated market, unaffected by actual demand
2. It is controlled by megawhales
3. It benefits the megawhales for the price to go up

The price will eventually go up, unless heavy government regulation comes in. Possibly at the G20 meeting. If I was a whale I would want to get a good pump off before then.

lol

So bitcoins demand is the same today as 3 months ago? Found the nigger

Wow user. That's really disrespectful language.
You should be nicer to people.

Attached: leopard.jpg (345x355, 21K)

>btc/usdt

Agree 100% its time to sell, even sell at a loss it will only get worse!!!

the whole reason for the last bullrun were the forks you fucking retards, what could possibly drive the btc price up this much again besides kek magic?

Newfag detected

how does the bait taste newfag?

>he things he is going t make it

There is no bubble you moron. BTC dropped like 100% since the ATH. It's already done and is oversold. The bullmarket will come back in 60-90 days.

We'll hit $100k End of Year, crypto is gonna go bonkers just like last year

>The tail wags the dog
how many times are you retards going to post this? The only time Bitcoin gets people googling it is when its mooning. If its not mooning people don't google it

Attached: 1519319694969.png (550x543, 50K)

Also one could already assume people were Introduced to the ways to buy bitcoin during the first bull run so they won't necessarily have to Google it again next time they want to buy

Fuck off loser. All coins will rise. But if you want to make the most money, you should buy Denarius. Even in this slump it is doing fine.

Attached: Denarius.png (200x200, 30K)

>hey guys, what's up?

Attached: nbk.jpg (206x206, 7K)

loooool

Goldman Sachs said it could go to $5k, so the bottom is probably in.

>not seeing the falling wedge

Fucking this.

Only absolute retards post this shit.

and what in the actual fuck will bring us straight to 100k again?

still trying to wrap my head around the whole $200 to 20k in 3 years thing, who the fuck knows. There's not a lot of money in the game so if big money does come in it causes are large rise

delete this. bull run confirmed. gtfo.

Common misconception, dogs wag their tail

>There's not a lot of money in the game

>cme and cboe futures (wall street invested)
>jpmorgan invested
>some fuck bought 1 billion dollars worth during the dip
>winklevoss twins
>shilling by john oliver, youtube ads (normies invested)
>big banks invested(look it up)
>other big players like warren buffet and some other jews say it's a scam
what more do you fucking want man?

Attached: 1501125980574.jpg (979x832, 232K)

all those things just started those years. I really doubt the market would fully saturate in 1 year. If big money is getting in now then they too predict a bright and profitable future in this ecosystem.

Give it 50 year and we can have this conversation again, not even kidding.

*all those things started this year

OP is a delusional faggot.

Even at 6k btc is overvalued. Its a piece of shit tech that no one wants to buy and we wont see any moon missions until it reaches its proper bottom.

>market cap $400bil
>actual invested dollar amount much, much lower than that
>"no way it can go up from here, guys! that's all the institutional money in the world!"

>circles random dip in STORSI and KDJ
>ignores every other dip
ok

>strawman
not even worth arguing.

looks like the next 2 hours and 43 mins and 2 seconds are critical for butcorn

>make dumb assertion
>called out on it
>"heheh you probably thought you had me there! too bad i've mastered the art of dismissing any arguments that prove me wrong by invoking the name of random logical fallacies!"

Attached: 1516659265397.jpg (248x203, 7K)

>random logical fallacies
but it was exactly what you used.
i never said that was all the institutional money in the world. I said all the institutional money that wants to get in has already gotten in. also the actual money in crypto vs marketcap is irrelevant. That's just a number. the state of the market as it is now is that there's a certain amount of money invested. that amount of money invested is going to have to exponentially more for bitcoin to increase as bitcoin goes past 20k. why don't you look at my assertion again and point out exactly where I was wrong. and explain specifically where more insitutional money is going to come from. instead of just saying it exists.

/thread