NEW COINS ON SALE

I JUST BOUGHT

TOMO
SHIP
EVE

Am i dumb? what else should i buy if im smart

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuI_Gf5O1z4&t=2841s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.
Cash.

anyone else

Debitum, Populous killer, it's only on Lykke atm but it has major exchange listing announced in the next few days

whats a near future 10X

MyWish

got it already , great call user

BBN

nope

Why buy TOMO when POA already has first mover advantage?

Who's that? she got an IG?

Tomo's dope. Thanks for the SHIP tip, looking into it now and looks neat. Hard pass on EVE though.

Look into Qchain if you've got patience. 1m cap atm with a working product coming out in Q3.

why pass on eve ?

Actually I take it back, just threw 100 bucks at it. Let's see of it sticks. Seems like it'll be a long wait for anything to happen though.

What's up with ship though? Any particular reason it's rising so fast?

nvm, found it

Tomo and Zil are the comfiest hold rightnow, not so sure about eve and ship.

whats her IG come on

youtube.com/watch?v=JuI_Gf5O1z4&t=2841s

got from here

thx

np, return the favor with a shill ?

etherdelta token
its at 0.25x of ico now and the company is going through internal troubles so its nice and risky

@fishball_sg. Thanks, love.

Dumb question, but would the ED token work on forkdelta? It's the same smart contract with a better UI.

how do you mean, work?
its a company share, as i understood it
new owners of etherdelta will "buy back" the tokens with 100% of the profit made and have some extras in the pipeline to make it more valuable
they bought etherdelta off zack coburn for 14 million usd and private investors paid double ico price (whcih was 8500 edt for 1 eth)
both owners and investors want the edt token to be bought back cheap at first, then increasingly more expensive
same model as iconomi
success, as always, depends on users
fact that etherdelta doesnt need kyc is one reason i bought tokens, i believe governments will be a pain in the future when it comes to kyc

Ooooh, right. Very nice.
I won't buy in 'cause I personally don't trust the new ED owners, but it sounds dope.

any other shills ?

is it cuz theyre chinks

Haaa no. If anything, if you want to make money you probably want Asian coins. Literally my only problem with EQC is how much they're hampered by US regulations.

ED just feels like one big bad PR situation. Now thanks to Forkdelta and IDEX I'm super glad I never have to use it again.

Airdropped tokens come out in a week or so...assuming its a pump for them. I would expect a massive dump as people (including myself) get their 100 for free next week.