Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

You have 2 hours and 5$ to make as much cash as you can. wyd?

it's a challenge i had to solve when applying to a school program, let's see what Veeky Forums got

Attached: $$.jpg (230x219, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzpZov-VFLk
powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show as many people as possible the five bucks and ask them for three bucks with the promise I'll give em this five bucks later

Pocket the $5 and get on your knees. That'd put you ahead of everyone who used the $5 as startup capital. Dick sucking also pays better than anything $5 of startup cap could afford you.

print copies?

Buy a brown paper bag and use it to rob a bank, obviously. High risk of getting murdered though.

link

Attached: chainlink.png (200x200, 11K)

If make cash is just holding as much as you can, use it as a security for the biggest possible loan

Make a scam twitter account and buy followers with the $5. Then post on a celebrity saying you will give away free 2 ETH if they send you 0.2

>be D1 basketball player who is going #1 in the draft.
>put 5 dollars on the court and say whoever can beat me to 3 gets the money, if you lose, you put 5
>keep on doubling the amount per person
>make zillions
>literally did this

Buy a cheap domain and hosting so I can run a low effort phishing operation

>50%+50%+50%=150%

Attached: 1518911542977.png (625x773, 111K)

Don't do anything and keep working my usual job.
I'll have $250 in 2 hours.

I'm Really curious about the real answer user

Buy chainlink duh...

But a knife and a ski mask, rob a gas station, take back alleys and go through apartments as I sprint to the gun shop, buy a gun, rob a bank. Should be a solid 5-10 grand

3 card monty on a busy street corner. I got buy plastic cups and beans at the dollar store. Still got money for "pay out". Use my sleight of hand and rek normies on the side walk. 2hrs later I got Atleast 50 bucks

Buy yummy, rare snacks in bulk, sell em kids at the local uni for a profit, rinse and repeat for two hours.

burn it and wait, I make $100/hour from my afk business

there's no answer buddy, it's just a call for creativity

nice, what jobs are those ?

short BTC on 100x leverage

>drops 10% in 2 hours

buy a hammer, rob a liquor store

Only real answer in the thread.

easy $5 spent on Knee Pads and at 1 cock per 5 minutes, $50 per cock, I'll get $1,200 in two hours for my $5 initial investment, that's a 24000% ROI

purchase $5 item with apparent need in locale eg umbrella in portland
trade item for something easily tradeable of objectively higher value
repeat for 1.8 hours in high traffic area
finally sell last item to take profits

All in on black

Buy scratch offs. If that doesn't work take my kid and put some shitty clothes on then pan handle.

Obviously if you can do something illegal it way easier. Buy a box cutter and just go on a rampage robbing people since you just need to make as much as possible in two hours.

Buy a scratch off ticket. Hope to win big. If not, panhandle outside of the liquor store where I purchased it from.

and other benefits, you get a high protein dinner for maximum gainz.. the fit diet

Buy stack of newspapers for a quarter and a coffee. Go to airport and sell newspapers for $2 a piece to people in long flights.

I would do nothing. Everyone else would spend their $5 on gimmick shit. Meanwhile I still have $5.

Win/win

If successful, get lots of money
If not successful, at least dead now

I like this.
I know what I'm doing on Friday

Unironically used kneepads. Just have to find a garage sale or a sporting goods store going out of business.

what year are you from?

Buy dried shiitake mushrooms at the grocery store sell them to high-school kids tell them they're psychedelic mushrooms.

>play rock-paper-scissors with 5$ deployment
>use priming to win
>repeat
>profit

Buy a case of water and selling it at a busy intersection.

Tie it to a string and use it to lure people into an alley and rob them.

Attached: IMG_4735.jpg (480x360, 33K)

poker

kek

LMAOOOOOOOOO

THESE D E S U

Attached: 1518333292249.png (450x492, 211K)

Buy a $5 24-pk case of water and sell it for $1 each. Get the $24 and buy more cases of water. Sell those too. Repeat.

Tell as many ppl as possible you are short $2 for a bus fare. Show the $5. Your not begging and fiver makes it more believable.

buy a metal utensil at a grocery store and use it as a weapon to hijack a rolls royce. Sell for monero

Internet marketing, I sit home all day like the neets here but I actually make money and don't risk it all on a Ponzi scheme on a daily basis.

Immediately off the top of my head I think of two things without even trying:

Go buy a case of bottled water and panhandle.

Buy a marker and a sign and panhandle.

how does one get into internet marketing?

You google and scam people

i know people are scamming me when they do this, but i give them the money anyways because they're being clever. Dude wouldnt be asking for money if he didnt need it.

I like you

Go around asking people for change "can I get 2 tens for a five" until it works

Attach a string to the 5 dollars and use it to get free snacks which you then resell.

Buy a coffee from Starbucks. Use caffeine high to think of something ingenious

Buy some shitty cigarettes from an underground dealer. Sell cigarettes for a dollar each to school children aftee they're finished school.
Maybe a dollar each? I rkn you could make $30. Depends on how many packets you could get, I've seen some of the chinese packets go for as little as $2

On a hot day you'd be sweet

>hot day
>buy water around 15 cents a bottle
>sell water for 50 cents a bottle
>now have 16.50
>repeat
>$55
that's $25 an hour for selling fucking water.
not to mention from a retail perspective, 50 cents isn't unreasonable for bottled water.

>inb4 how would u sell that much water
youtube.com/watch?v=nzpZov-VFLk

>You have 2 hours and 5$ to make as much cash as you can. wyd?

Buy a paper bag from a crocery ($0.05) then buy a bus pass for $2.50. Go to a cemetary and collect all the flowers.

Take the bus back to the high density area of downtown. Sell flowers for $1, boquets for $5. Buy or dumpster pen and paper for a sign. Put name of fake charity on it.

knee pads and suck dick

Buy 5 scratch off lotto tickets
I'm sure one will be the big winner

buy 1XX Cheap plastic bags and wear them all around you're body, walk around with a cup ask people for money

>sold 6 1$ bars

congrats

I'm not going to waste the companies $5 on some get rich quick scheme that's going to pay off in 2 hours.
Any scheme that pays off in two hours is exactly that; a scheme.
To make it in this cut throat business enviornmet, where margins are razor thin, we can't rely on a "quick money" short sighted mentality.
For sustained long term growth in this sector, we need to stick to fundamentals, and make sure our plan will provide equity for both the company and our partners.

Now show me to my office you disgusting, room temperature IQ, HR cunt.

Oh shit, I thought this was for a job interview, not school.
If it's for school, tell them you're going to buy watercolor paper, and tell people it's acid.
Then use the proceeds from that to buy RC's, then tell people that it's acid and sell that (it'll invalidate people saying you bunked them).
Then with the proceeds from that, buy real acid. It's all probably garbage since silo senpai is long gone, but who cares, collegefags don't know the difference anyway. 100k hits endofdays.

i've heard a little bit about the silo guy but isn't GG's stuff pretty good ?

Like a grain silo? Now you're just making shit up.
Cease your investigation.

bus ticket, cut grass or similar

Attached: 648653736.jpg (700x975, 40K)

Invest in P3D before it hits the masses, decentralized smart investment with low marketcap, do your own research powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad