China will be banning bitcoin March 15th. You've been warned. Sell and buy back at 1k

Exit the market now. This may be your last chance. We pumped the market close to 10k as we could and now the slow demise to 1k will occur. China will be banning all aspects of Bitcoin on March 15th. Stay away from crypto for the next few months. You've been warned.

Attached: chinabitcoinban.jpg (940x705, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/china-pboc-head-says-digital-currency-inevitable-bitcoin-not-accepted-as-payment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_Chinese_provincial_leaders
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you stole my thread

Attached: apuu.png (1508x892, 171K)

they already did

who cares

Not again!

For the 59th time? Damn OP, big news. Chinks had their chance to be the most powerful country in the world by embracing bitcoin, they fucked it up.

No one gives a fuck. They already banned it. Guess what? Chinks now buy and sell crypto peer-to-peer and are using BitShares.

Every week china bans bitcoin this is old news how about we get together and jus ban china from cryptos as a whole and just make it illegal for non chinese to own chink coins like neo trx and ven that would be amazing

Again? I thought they already banned it?

what is the multiplier on China bans now?

thanks just shorted 100k

china has only banned trading of crypto as of now. they will also ban mining, which will be be very bad for bitcoin.

Why? Is it about electricity costs or to many poor people making money which is a threat to the system?

its only for ICO's that are banned. As for currency itself, it refers to banks not directly taking BITCOIN as a currency, however they accept fiat when converted over.

dont be a faggot.

cointelegraph.com/news/china-pboc-head-says-digital-currency-inevitable-bitcoin-not-accepted-as-payment

Load the china fud

Attached: 1520445126843.png (500x555, 52K)

But they will accept Bitcoin Cash like Jihan does.

>mfw crypto retards get BTFO

It means old antminers will be worth way more and new antminers will be worth waaay more
You havent been dumping your old models on Craigslist right user?

Jihan is already moving to Canada u fucking autist.

a mining ban would mean that antminers would be flooding the market so miners could get some of their money back. if 70% of the worlds antminers suddenly went up for sale on ebay the price would plummet, what are you even doing on biz?

China doesn't like Bitcoin cause its controlled by the banking cartel in USA and I can't say I blame them

nothing is really gonna happen, maybe some fud but it wont last because the miners arent really gonna stop mining.

>be "mayor" of a chinktown in china
>bitcoin miner is a large part of money flowing through local economy
>provides for the population of my fellow chinkmans
>big gov chinaman tells me we must shut down bitcoin mining
>don't want to upset big government man who will reck my anus
>don't wanna ruin my chinktown by shutting down integral part of financial ecosystem
>shut it down for 2 weeks to make government man pleased
>turn it back on later so my town can continue being not a shithole

They would be worth more because without china the hashrate would plummet and pleb mining suddenly becomes profitable again

Pls be true, this market is too overinflated and I wan't to see normies get burned hard.

China banning bertcerns again on my birthday, illuminati confirmed

do you know how crypto works? The difficulty is adjusted to the hashrate by the devs

Yeah? Good.

Attached: 230C6139-0B16-419D-B995-106682C65F3C.png (640x360, 160K)

>Load the exact same China fud

Attached: 1483845136230.png (1000x581, 717K)

>by the devs
Do YOU know how it works? Because the difficulty is adjusted, but not by the devs

>crash the market with the exact same china fud

Actually, that's a good thing.
Less cheap bitcoin for those chinks.

based rick

Jihan is not moving any where retard. Bitmain is expanding into other countries like USA and Russia

hmm, I work for a really big transport company and the trucks full of mining equipment that is passing through going to china is strange, what will they do with those things if Bitcoin is going to be banned. They were held in customs for months and are only going out now, so again I think you are talking shit.

BCH will be a great play if this actually happens.

Going out of China?

>he thinks china obeys the law
>he thinks the chinese government can stop people from holding bitcoin secretly

Going INTO China, It says Antminer on the box, but there are pallet fulls of them, they got release from customs a little while ago, went out, now there are new ones again.
I hate those fucking things as I need to scan them and they take up so much space.

That's not how this works.

China used to be incredibly decentralized when it came to governing, it was basically a massive modern day feudal state with provincial governors setting whatever law they wanted and giving positions in the military local governments in exchange for bribes. This is no longer the case. Xi Jinping has removed all of the provincial governors over the last 4 years and replaced them with new positions that answer directly to the party, the party that Xi Jinping now controls for life. On top of that most of these positions were filled by individuals selecting specifically by Xi Jinping, the people's congress didn't select these individuals and local governments had no say, meaning most provincial heads are Beijing yesmen who are loyal completely to Jinping, not even the communist party has sway over them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_Chinese_provincial_leaders

No one is going to risk their entire career and their livelyhood because their gook town is making more money from mining when the party is constantly looming over them.

kek

They make other miners then the S9 so could be A3, D3, or L3 miners

>we
neck yourself, dumbass.

>the mountains are high and the emperor is far away.

even if the ban was true it would not be followed.

>he still thinks China is a decentralize corrupt shithole
>he doesn't know anything about chinese politics or anything about the Chinese government
>he thinks the chinese government can't stop people from holding bitcoin secretly

Number 1, a huge swath of Chinese bureaucrats and local government officials were purged from office this year and replaced by the now President For Life's loyalists

Number 2, The SAT is gearing up in the next 12 months to begin monitoring purchases made abroad by Chinese Citizens and will be either punitively taxing citizens for evasion or filing charges against them. If your a chinese citizen that's mining or purchasing coin you better be willing to hold onto your coin for a while because the Government is only becoming more and more centralized around Great Leader Xi. Your coins can't be used to buy you anything you can actually use in your daily life in China without you looking like a massive tax cheat, especially since the SAT closely watches citizen's income.

>Because the difficulty is adjusted, but not by the devs

Yes it is! Right after they inject their 2 daily marijuanas!

protip for westerners: never believe anything involving china unless you can confirm it yourself. they don't share western values regarding honesty, the rule of law, contractual agreements, etc. if they're trying to convince us that they're abandoning cryptos then they're probably buying mining equipment and want a good price.

they communicate only to deceive and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Attached: 1515427009509s.jpg (211x239, 6K)

best post itt

I'm not a westerner I'm a chink from indonesia, and this isn't a chinese master plan, take off your tinfoil hat. The State Administration of Taxation is working and has been working closely with Beijing to crack down on the average citizen holding Crypto currnecy because it harms the chinese economy and undermines The Party's control over company's.

Here's a tip for you, westerner: You don't know fucking shit about what's going on in China today and you're basing everything you know off of old stereotypes

Now cue ze exact same China FUD.

>I'm not a westerner I'm a chink from indonesia

i think you assumed my post was meant for you. my post was meant to highlight chinese lies to honest westerners.

>Here's a tip for you, westerner: You don't know fucking shit about what's going on in China today and you're basing everything you know off of old stereotypes

yes, indeed. what could i possibly know about business in china? i'm just a stupid westerner.

What cryptocurrencies are in the good graces of Xi's government? So far, I have VeChain/THOR and Neo/Gas. Do they like BCH?

You dont understand. China doesn't want any other shitcoin the only coin they will accept will be the one they will issue themselves

Attached: ugga.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>who cares

Attached: bringo.jpg (500x252, 25K)

China LOVES blockchain you stupid fucks

By analysis of the pic in OPs post, I can confirm he is a part of a marketing force who was trying to FUD Ven and other chinese crypto. BTC will pump on 3/15, this confirms it.

Attached: 39D1B237-085A-4A2A-88C3-48CB3B0375F3.jpg (728x3096, 429K)

me on the right