It’s official. There is a new official chainlink subreddit...

It’s official. There is a new official chainlink subreddit. And the rules state NO Veeky Forums links! They don’t want to be associated with us.
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/83yfxh/official_chainlink_links_and_resources/

Attached: 982A091C-9ACD-4389-BF33-DF79BF351F01.png (640x1136, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMqZ2PPOLik
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/83yfxh/official_chainlink_links_and_resources/
youtu.be/O_hyk8Yw3kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody wants to be associated with us

Attached: f0qe7t.png (697x678, 377K)

Hey, I like you guys decently enough. Besides the recent reddit influx

good, Veeky Forums people STOP posting on twitter you dumb underaged pieces of human waste

you are social REJECTS

>tfw it’s officially confirmed that sergey knows about us 100%

Attached: AC819B24-1A31-4F17-BC62-FD42F5789ED5.jpg (1000x800, 70K)

Why does everybody hate us and kick us off their platforms? Are we that bad? We all seem like nice enough guys...

Attached: B28D3A2D-7DDF-4381-BE3C-F519D7F5B1E3.jpg (1001x879, 141K)

Who gives a fuck and why are you even on reddit?

nah we're pretty terrible, bro

It means they’re finally starting to do the advertising thing. Reddit is probably part of their marketing campaign.

Who gives a fuck and why are you even on reddit?

/pol/acks get kicked off twitter, Facebook, reddit

Veeky Forumsnessmen get kicked off twitter, reddit, and telegram

Veeky Forumsitems get kicked off bodybuilding forums and assorted subreddits

/v/irgins get kicked off video game forums and also assorted reddits

What did we ever do so bad? Is the problem really us?

youtube.com/watch?v=HMqZ2PPOLik

i just can't fathom going someplace where it is fround upon to call one another faggot. It is a term of endearment here, and it is thrown around so easy. I love all you faggots!

lost :D

>fround
frowned
t. grammar faggot

That's spelling, has nothing to do with grammar.
Faggot

hey, kill yourself faggot

If this is the work of the Marketing Manager maybe it means mainnet is coming

Nope we are the worst

It's all anonymous. SJW collectives hate dissenting voices and never have been able to handle the bants.

I feel like theres pretty good reasons for these actions. You see the twitter posts? Why would a company want to be associated with that shit. There are peeps on biz who are literal neo-nazi's as well as people who just disrupt shit for keks

registering as many accounts as i can while they accept any requests in preparation for the banhammers
>sergay cant hide from me

Attached: 154981651564984153.png (601x486, 312K)

>SJW collectives hate dissenting voices and never have been able to handle the bants.
forced group think via ratings systems.

we need to double down on fiverr shilling.

>There are peeps on biz who are literal neo-nazis
I know, we're a wonderfully diverse bunch.

biz is the retarded little brother you dont want around

HAhahahaha fuck sake
Link is a prank isn't it

THIS

Good. We don't want them either.

Why?

Trying to make a normie/kike friendly safespace for talking about chainlink in preparation for release

Being a subhuman Veeky Forums user is one thing.

Carrying over Veeky Forums memes to normie social media like Twitter, for normie validation, is a whole other thing. You low-IQ human garbage.

This

no need to stop memes, lads.
just don't spam them on twitter

Attached: sergey_jay.jpg (683x1024, 150K)

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?
YOU FAGGOTS TOLD ME WE WERE THE EARLY ADOPTERS AND SMART MONEY!!!

7 FUCKING YEARS THEY'VE BEEN ACCUMULATING.!!!!!!$!$$!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek, he thinks he can just throw us away like a Big Mac wrapper

Attached: IMG_6479.jpg (650x400, 80K)

There is only so long the rest of the world can keep pushing us away.

huh?

Attached: 7 FUCKING YEARS.png (534x240, 10K)

but we are the sole foundation of chainlink

they should be praising us, what is this

I agree with you but this doesn’t apply if you’re rich/famous

>reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/83yfxh/official_chainlink_links_and_resources/

this makes me wonder, is Veeky Forums bad for cryptos in general? I mean we share stuff, sometimes stupid FUD but, can we in some proportion be the result of the current market? are we that big ?

>when you've been banned from nearly every website on the internet but the problem isn't you it's "normies"

Attached: 1472321882513~2.png (889x699, 223K)

lol if true this would be a weird but bullish sign

My guess however is that someone once made a subreddit called Chainlink which was about something else and it got adopted by other people when the Chainlink project came to be. Or it's a bug

omg people with different ideas who we cant vote down in a archaic system that all just stimulates our massively vain and pretentious egos?

Doesn't even mention Veeky Forums

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-18-52-52-000_org.mozilla.firefox.png (720x1280, 158K)

Normies may not be THE problem but they certainly are A problem.

you idiot nigger, dont you remember the early days of the internet? this is how everyone on the internet talked before youtube and facebook sucked normies into the internet

The subreddit isn't new, but I guess the official involvement is.

It said on the right hand side.
>ctrl+f Veeky Forums

Attached: 1.png (1366x768, 193K)

We are the Jews of the interbutts.

Attached: F4FC7715-46FD-438E-9E88-42F861BAAC71.jpg (787x787, 72K)

>oy vey, why do they persecute me so !?!

Yeah, like smartcontracts.com right?
As detectives, we don't believe in coincidence

>if true
SEARCH IT ON THE WEBSITE AND SEE
WHAT DOES IT MEAN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1511062191370.png (808x805, 325K)

Sergey acts like he hates us but you know the nigga checks our dank memes after a rough day and he needs a confidence boost.

Attached: fsjalbatman.png (299x276, 9K)

...They will open up the floodgates and normies will follow in hordes...

/n/ormies get kicked out of life. genocide now

>NO Veeky Forums links!
That's insane, if you take away all the Veeky Forums LINKs there'd be no LINKs left. This thing would have a market cap of 100k at most.

FUCK NORMIES

youtu.be/O_hyk8Yw3kk

oh yes us making fun of him for being fat is totally a confidence boost

Attached: 1518827819207.png (804x922, 191K)

The problem is that Veeky Forums is /pol/itically incorrect everywhere they go. In 2018 having someone speak loudly what they truly think it's almost impossible.

i live in a third wirld shithole and I rarely post here despite checking this board the whole day
make of it what you will

Its not really that 2018 is so PC (which it is) as much as Veeky Forums really does cater to the fringe right wing, internet trolls, and assholes. If you truly think jews control everything and other conspiracies it hurts your credibility. If your rebuttal isn't an argument but "dumb nigger kys" it hurts your credibility.

The failure of the mainstream is that they don't know or accept that there is fucking gold mixed into this pile of shit.

Fucking thank you. Only brain damaged degenerates here

Gas yourself, normie.

This. I only spread NatSoc LINK memes here to scare off newfags but there are fucking autists here who will take this shit elsewhere on the interwebs. NOT OK YOU FAGGOTS.

This

How fuckn ironic

Our senpai finally noticed us

if you were here in October you'd know that edging is a cornerstone of the SmartContract.com company. There is no hype, only energy spent towards working on the product. In fact edging was what Sergey focused on for his Philosophy degree. This explains why partnerships are being kept secret and the suddenness of the inevitable singularity. When the singularity happens, be sure to open the Citizen app if you live in the SF bay area and look for an incident titled "office building flooded with semen" as Sergey et al will no longer be able to contain themselves. Sergey will blow the biggest load though as he's expressed a greater propensity of a hard on for decentralization. In fact in his interviews the first word Sergey says to candidates is "decentralization." No sentences or words around it. He looks intensely at their crotch, and if the candidate doesn't get wet or hard in 30 seconds the candidate is rejected.
With this information the reasoning is clear: a significant partnership has been secured, and the smartcontract team has been vigorously doing laundry or buying new underwear. This isn't sustainable however because the massive volume of pre cum will ruin the dry cleaning machines. It's only a matter of time until the laundromats find out whats going on. Hence it is a race against ejaculation, and a rigorous mental battle to keep their enthusiasm in check.

We are probably the biggest supporter for Sergey
Not even Swift can top that

Hi new friend
>pic related

Attached: SN SN.png (885x402, 72K)

Attached: IMG_1505.jpg (750x681, 124K)

Nice try, we ain't leaving Veeky Forums for plebbit.

Attached: 1520775968472.jpg (3530x2648, 2.51M)

time to sell

I think Rory likes us
he's never gonna admit it for obvious reasons but I strongly believe he memes with us here about LINK, ranks, eoy predictions and so forth

Attached: 1510887892408.png (842x960, 399K)

It's not even that, it's the talk that it might 1000x that makes people run away because they realize how dumb it is, and it makes it look like a big scam. Link is priced fairly now. It might double or triple by EOY if things go well, but the insane level of delusion here is making all intelligent people run away, just like they would from The Billion Coin. Stop shouting irrational bullshit and maybe you'll be welcome at some point.

Bros lets keep /r/chainlink really clean and informative and contain our autism in linktrader.

It will honestly be good for the coin (assuming you are not "accumulating").

This is obvious . who could honestly hate us :^)

>Bros

f-friends?

We really must be bad..

No want even wants to buy chainlink because it associated with us..

Is this what autism feels like?

how

kek, nice fud

>Stop shouting irrational bullshit
You've come to the wrong town, buddy

The moment Sergey wore that same shirt and gave his presentation at the bitcoin superconference, people from Biz immediately looked for the same one online.

At least three people from biz community bought the shirt and one wanted to send it to Sergey..this is top tier autism that would creep any management out

I down boated and reported this post.
Edit: obligatory thanks for the gold kind stranger!

What attracted me to link was the quality of the memes.

Attached: 1520858229033s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Damn.

You're right.

It's sad though. Everyone who owns LINK did so because of Veeky Forums then they kick us to the way side.

>Mainstream ignores a board with neo-nazi's to promote a legitimate product while making said autists rich
> they kick us to the way side.

are you retarded?

Attached: 1520279951874.gif (480x480, 2.46M)

What the fuck do you idiots expect?
go into any video or tweet you mouthbreathers make and look at all the frogposting, le kekistan shit and awful cringy slogans and sergey edits posted.
As soon as I make it I'm burning all my bridges to this site so fucking hard.
fuck you guys.

>he's not going to use his credibility to mislead wojaks into pink wojaks

yeah cause the reddit circle jerk SJW pseudo intellectual posting is so much better

its better than the VISUALIZE shit and spamming for gets

Leave

no its not

All I'm asking is a bit more professionalism, at this point, neither of us are any better.
What happens when there's a conference on chainlink after it's success?
What, are our top linkholders going to copy reddit's sechuan sauce tantrum in front of Nazarov and take a shit on his podium?