What's a good way to get Breitbart's attention in regards to attaining an internship or entry level journalism/editing...

What's a good way to get Breitbart's attention in regards to attaining an internship or entry level journalism/editing job with them?

ask you retard right winger conspiracy theorist

What do people do when they start journalism jobs?

They write LITERATURE :O

Find some SJW event and film one of them doing or saying something stupid.

Guys this is a serious question. Quit fucking around with me.

Sure I'm from /pol/ but I take other boards seriously.

Do you think it's a good idea if I submitted a sample political piece to them? Maybe a page and a half of professional investigative journalism with sources?

>breitbart

>/pol/
>breitbart
>serious

lmao

You guys write literature, you guys read a lot, I figure Veeky Forums would be more serious and have better answers. Do you seriously expect me to talk to /pol/ or /x/ about this!? They're retarded!

Film yourself sounding kind of reasonable but then shoehorning in something aggressive and confusingly mean about lesbians.

just like people who already work at breitbart or want to

Ok summerfag

put redpilled on your resume

/lit is not journalism and we never discuss it on here. I do follow yan the man though as his talks are always a confusing blend of things I sort of agree with and really bad "edgy" humour plus nonsense.

I do feel like the alt right should have a voice in the mainstream equal to the regressive left though.

That being said I have no idea how to help you

That should tell you something about your request my sweet senpai.

Take the initiative and write a solid informational piece pertaining to some subject of interest to brietbart readers. Then send it to them. Pretty simple, my man.

They already have one self-hating faggot. Why would they want another?

Become a Jewish homosexual who prefers sex with black guys.

Worked for redpilled alt-right icon Milo

This is a board for literature, take this elsewhere.

The lack of shame of zero intelligence here is telling.

So, he should just Clorex his hair?

That was a serious response. Breitbart is the kind of "news" agency that literally talks about things like Carl the cuck and AIDS Skrillex.

>t. /pol/ falseflagger

Explain

Milo may be alt-right but he doesn't represent the redpill.

The redpill are against Jews, homosexuals, and interracial sex

They're kind of useless since Fox News already exists.

I mean, they're full of no surprises, insight or worth. Fox capitalizes on that, but Breitbart just makes it a redundancy by capitalizing on a martyr's last name.

>He takes "Nero" seriously.

gamergate-tier

What about "Twitchy"?

Model after her. Start your own "blog," find some artless gimmick to get yourself recognized and "boom" you'll be a meta-right wing star.

I'm redpilled, not alt-right.

both are pathetic desu

okay, roastie/nu-male

There's no functional difference.

see

You're writing's going to have to improve, either way.

His hard drive doesn't contain selfies of him posing with knives and guns dressed in nazi regalia

Know the difference

So cool, man.