Coiners get BTFO'd

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-goldman-sachs-2017-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source faggot

Bitcoin has “potential” to do anything gayget

The rat flees the ship as it begins to sink

Attached: lmaoing @ the goyim.jpg (1200x630, 38K)

short it

Attached: 1514478779562.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Goldman JUST bought Poloniex. Anyone who believes they aren't trying to accumulate is a fucking brainlet.

And then, they bought the "dip"...

Attached: 1520529972994.jpg (611x404, 39K)

"But, but, but, I thought Goldman Sachs was all in on Bitcoin, because they bought Circle?"

LOL.

I love how all the coinfags jerk off over "Institutional munny coming!", and every time the institutions talk about crypto, it's generally 'Thanks, but we'll pass."

Oh, wait, I know how the coinfags will spin this!

"They're just trying to dump the price so they can buy more!"

LOL. You know someone will post it.

Well of course. But seeing that as points out, a company associated with them just bought a large exchange, it seems like they're not that pessimistic about cryptos as a whole. You can't just listen to what they say, you need to also look at what they're actually doing, and right now there is a disconnect between the two.

I'm far from certain that BTC is the one they're particularly after, but cryptocurrencies as a whole probably hold some interest to them, even if there will need to be legislation to secure more their position before they truly get involved, if they ever do.

Remember when they predicted it would drop more when it was $2500?
businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-goldman-sachs-2017-6

They don't have the best track record.

Attached: 6e3653.png (966x738, 475K)

Their opinion is about as good as the average biz brainlet's analysis.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-191247.jpg (1045x424, 124K)

Economic predictions according to the media and experts

2005: There is no housing bubble
2006: housing is minor overvalued in a few specific markets
2007: we project strong economic growth next year
2008: it's happening
2009: stock market collapse imminent
2010: stock market collapse imminent
2011: stock market collapse imminent
2012: stock market collapse imminent
2013: are stocks over valued?
2014: stock market collapse imminent
2015: Dow falls 1000 points it's happening
2016: stock market collapse imminent
2017: if Trump wins the economy will collapse
2018: stock market collapse imminent

Bitcoin "has potential" to hit $500,000,000 tomorrow

What a retarded statement.

Circle bought it, not Goldman

Don't know where you get your news but everyone who knew about POMO and QE did not doubt stocks at any point.

Maybe among insiders, but for the average investor it's been the most hated bull market in history, retail participation is still below 2000 and 2007 levels and people have been preaching doom since the 2008 crisis, you can tell we're not in a bubble because there is no euphoria and everyone is still thinking it's going to collapse at any moment, Dow Jones is probably going to 40,000 before another crash

>"But, but, but, I thought Goldman Sachs was all in on Bitcoin, because they bought Circle?"

So.....are you saying they DIDN'T buy Circle?

Goldman's entire business model for over a century has been to find ways to create bubbles, then leave normies holding the bag. So it makes sense for them to be accumulating their position now,

So, you're either a retard, a paid fudder, or a BitMEX faggot with a short position. Which is it OP?

either a clever troll or you don't understand how GS makes money

Attached: 20180131-goal.png (572x398, 154K)

Attached: 20180131-peak.jpg (698x355, 94K)

Attached: 20180130-fred.png (909x653, 63K)

Once they start dumping bonds interest rates are going to skyrocket creating a massive debt clusterfuck sovereign debt crisis and collapse of the bond markets, money will flow into stocks seeking preservation, Dow Jones will probably reach 40,000

Thanks for the heads up Goldman Sachs buddy! I'll be sure to sell all of my coins now that you said they will go lower. You're such a good pal offering helpful advice for free. Im sure there's no nefarious deeds and ulterior motives behind this post :)

>either a clever troll or
It's not even that clever anymore, really. It's like a fantasy or something. I guess if it gives them pleasure to replay it over and over, who cares.

Okay, Chicken Little.

Goldman did not "just buy Poloniex". A company they gave start up cash to did. And it wasn't even half of the money they got, and it was 50 million, which is peanuts to a company like GS.

The only thing accumulating is the retardation in your brain.

"Poloniex! Goldman Sachs! Ugh! Yes! I'm almost there!"

Attached: BizFag.jpg (259x194, 5K)

No it doesn't. It's easier to sell to 0 than it is to generate the funds needed to hit those retarded valuations.

Fukken kikes need to be exterminated.