Explain to me how BTC can go under 6k with the existence of the mining cartels?

It's not going to go under 6k simply because of the money that the miners' will lose if it does. BTC is extremely easy to pump with only millions and it takes 3k to mine a bitcoin and they want to at least double that on the market.
Bitmain which has billions will always prop BTC back up over 6k for the near future to keep the merry go round going because they make so much loot doing so.

Attached: 1512702402370s.jpg (250x187, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/reward/dari/btc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hows it feel to be this stupid?

Attached: 1498606422699.jpg (550x502, 52K)

Can confirm, I wash traded btc with jihan in mongolia we just traded fat amounts back and forth at consecutively higher prices until btc was up like 10%

Is that Bjork?

That was an AOL Chatroom meet and greet with Bjork back in 97 or something like that.

it won't exactly for this reason. it's past the point of no return. the speculators and idealist, early adopters and wall st are all too far down the rabbit hole. more and more energy resources will be expended on securing the BTC network furthering its immutable properties. that which is immutable is truth. that which is truth is beauty. that which is beautiful is valuable. BTC slowly or violently rises to at least $250k with ups and downs here and there

Ahhhh it is quite refreshing to see this many tards on the board. Miners could give less fucks about BTC dying they only mine it for the quick flip. All miners that aren’t brain dead have kept they’re 1 to 1 BCH drop and that’s why they switch from BTC to BCH mining back and forth. Only difference is they sell all of their BTC they mine and hold onto BCH. If you honestly think LN or segwit was a scaling solution, you are dead wrong. I would advise looking into LN and segwit and then you will understand what I have said. BTC has no utility it’s own devs advocate their token as a store of value. It’s not even a currency anymore with the long wait times and high fees. Don’t be a dipshit.

It won't go under $6k it will go to $7k

>Ahhhh it is quite refreshing to see this many tards on the board. Miners could give less fucks about BTC dying they only mine it for the quick flip.
How am I the brainlet again?
That's my exact thesis, they mine for a quick flip and the mining costs are fucking 3k. They want profit and propping up BTC over 6k provides lucrative selling points to get at least double their money.
No one here has provided any contrary solid points.

Oh look, a paid Bitmain shill. How interesting.

>I would advise looking into LN and segwit and then you will understand what I have said. BTC has no utility it’s own devs advocate their token as a store of value. It’s not even a currency anymore with the long wait times and high fees. Don’t be a dipshit.

In case anyone is a retard - this is standard Bitmain shill copypasta. The transaction times AND costs on BTC are WAY down with the segwit adoption happening, and even the early LN usage. BTC has a LOT of issues, and I'm not a maximalist, but these fuckers are cancer, even for Veeky Forums.

if there was no BCH miners would mine BTC. if there was no BTC miners would mine BCH. the miner will mine regardless for another 100 years. whether it's BTC or BCH is largely irrelevant to the conclusions drawn by OP

>that which is immutable is truth. that which is truth is beauty. that which is beautiful is valuable

that's it i'm done with crypto

Just watch the DARI chart and you can see BCH is more profitable right now to mine.

fork.lol/reward/dari/btc

Bitcoin was a 1k last Jan..how did more investment money entering the last few months made mining more costly?

Nice thumbnail faggot.

yes

the absolute state of coffeecoin shills. The sad thing is if in some bizzaro world ppl did become evangelical about buying coffee with crypto so many options better than bcash

You sound crazy.

Had a gf that looked like that lady. Super cunt psycho birch but great sex.

aesthetics youngfag user. try venturing out of the cave. Veeky Forums is good start.

DELUDED
E
L
U
D
E
D

Attached: file.png (1380x1034, 258K)