There is only one fact

>There is only one fact.

What did he mean by this?

YOU CANT NO NUFFIN

Someone post that hilarious Pynchon pasta.

Yes please.

There used to be another one, I believe it had some sort of check list incorporated?

Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.

What did Hans mean by this?

Congratulations. You've broken your cherry, so to speak. Maybe you don't want to hear about this, but let's just say you're not the first person to soil their pants with poop or pee while reading Wallace, and if you stick with him and keep reading, this little incident isn't going to be your last. Among Wallace devotees, this is such a common occurrence that we consider it a sort of rite of passage. Some guys in the newsgroups even post pictures. Most of it's tame, but I have seen some unholy carnage.

Which book is this from?

None I just made it up

Gong golden huge a hauling again appears and, right stage exits, suspenders his snaps he as laughing again ass your on you're and. Mouth naughty to Hand "Ah!" Mirror a out Pulls "???handsome look I do? Dese like you "-center, right, left -you for em displays and mouth his into up right teeth buck plastic of pair a shoves he as him watch. Yukyukyukyuk laughing, says he "?Pynch that did". Card that, pynchmeister old the by again pranked been you've Hahahahahah and shock a get you BZZZZZZZZZZ and up back book the pick you and, trickster this, next do gonna he whats hmmm think you then and! It do to, genius crack the, mind mad the. Cackling back fall you and snakes fulla face a get you POP & book the open you, cans snake novelty those of one like is novel every. It of brim the to full are books his and, behavior rambunctious and jokes, gags, goofs is books in thing fav my because sure for writer fav my Pynchons.

Does anyone else base their life off of Pynchon's Proverbs?

What did Fritz mean by this?

lol sick thanks

I just bought Lot 49 without realizing it was allusory of the Oedipus stories.
will Oedipus Rex be enough to "get it"?

it's got nothing to do with the Oedipus plays
pynchon's not so self consciously "LITERARY" as people make him out to be

his work is confusing but its answers are always found within the text itself

The description on the back literally says it's based on the Oedipus plays

I know nothing about Oedopus plays and in my two readings of TCoL49 (one casual and the other time I went deep in) and anything vague or mysterious didn't seem to point to Oedopus plays. You'll be ace, babs ;)

The main character is blatantly named after Oedipus, you mong.

If you know nothing about the Edipus plays how would you know if they were referenced?

>plebs

I mean there are other things in the book to see and appreciate that don't involve Oedipus. I never see people connect the book to Oedipus either.

This kind of went without saying dude.

"The world is everything that is the case."

some meme shit