Be honest with me, Veeky Forums

Be honest with me, Veeky Forums.

When is the last time you treated yourself by having breakfast for dinner?

I had bacon and eggs for dinner last night because I was lazy and they were on the verge of going bad in the fridge

I know people eat fried chicken and waffles but they don't eat it for breakfast do they?

You'd be surprised. Fried chicken is available around the clock down here in the South

This morning

That brings back happy memories of my ex.

Was she a qt black gril in the South?

>Be honest with me, Veeky Forums.

Ok. Never. I don't like breakfast food in general. Its basically desert. I don't start any meal with desert, nor do I start any day with it. I like to start the day with lunch 1. Later I continue the day with lunch 2.

I LOVE BREAKFAST FOR DINNER BUT NOTHING SWEET. BACON AND EGGS FOR ME.

last week I made some pancakes and sausage for dinner

what food is more fun to make than pancakes?

I'll be honest it's been a while. However I did recently make hash browns with a waffle iron so I got that going for me.

Every day. I never have real dinner

Doing it for thanksgiving. Making omelettes, pancakes, hash browns and bacon

Also champagne mimosas and whisky

Shit is gonna be fun

Yesterday, I went to wafflehouse at like 3am and got that breakfast meal thing with eggs and waffles and shit because I never went out to buy groceries. I felt like shit after, but I wasn't hungry anymore, I guess.

>waffle house

Did your arms stick to the table and your fingers glue to the menu? The one time I set foot in their door, both things happened to me.

>When is the last time you treated yourself by having breakfast

I can't remember

>treated yourself
>not "just got lazy and ate cold cereal for dinner"

Uhh...

I work 7pm-7am, breakfast for dinner is a staple for me when I don't want to cook. I'm not a huge fan of breakfast food though, which helps keep me honest about cooking.

Give me a good Waffle recipe and I'd have Breakfast for dinner everyday..

>When is the last time you treated yourself by having breakfast for dinner?

that's actually a good question...

think i might do that this christmas, just make some pancakes, fry up some thick slabs of bacon and...

jesus it's been a while i don't even remember what goes that kind of thing. eggs?

I eat egg sandwiches for dinner pretty often but that's more poverty than "treating myself"

The only foods I consider as "breakfast for dinner" are pancakes, waffles, etc. I don't make those very often at all because they aren't very healthy and chocolate chip pancakes make me homesick. I consider eggs an "anytime" food.

More like whens the last time I treated myself to breakfast.

i eat cereal at midnight all the time

Literally yesterday. I made a breakfast burrito for brunch. I hope brunch counts, and it was past noon.

>I eat egg sandwiches for dinner pretty often but that's more poverty than "treating myself"

Amen, dude. A loaf of bread and a carton of eggs goes pretty far when you've only got a few bucks between paychecks

>There are people who don't eat breakfast but load up on carbs, protein, fat and sugar right before sleeping

What's it like being fat and stupid all day? We're conditioned to eat this shit in the morning for a reason.

>we're conditioned to eat this shit in the morning

Source on that claim? My intuition would tell me we are conditioned to eat a lot at night because a hunter-gatherer lifestyle would mean having to wait until the end of the day to eat the food you collected.