Bloomberg Keyboard

I work in finance and my daily keyboard is the current standard Bloomberg keyboard. I absolutely love it and would like to get one for myself at home. It's a pure pleasure of long-time typing and programming. Over the phone, Bloomberg says its USD 325 in price. Is there any other way of buying it, perhaps eBay or any other channel? I would be ready to pay up to USD 250 but 325 is really a lot.

Attached: bloomberg-terminal-keyboard-aiga.jpg (1200x733, 102K)

I would also be up for buying a used one, doesnt have to be new.

Did an internship as on-site it support for a bank and some of the bankers had these. Never got to try one though.

Don't pay the kike, get it on craigslist

>perhaps eBay
did you even look before posting?

ask on /g/ or plebbit keyboard sub

>Maybe ebay

Hmm, did you type in "Bloomberg Keyboard" in on ebay, you fucking mongoloid?

Attached: 1286937135490.jpg (250x191, 50K)

yes I did and they only have the older crappy ones that I am not interested in.

I am also at the moment asking /g/ in their mechanical keyboard thread but dont think they have more ideas.

hmm, haven't looked there yet. will give it a try.

Looks like a chiclet keyboard is it even mechanical?

www ebay com/itm/Bloomberg-STB100-Financial-Trading-Keyboard-with-Fingerprint-Scanner-Used/253483664035?hash=item3b04cdc2a3:g:eywAAOSwt4xaUnOE
Stop being lazy you stupid cunt

yes. there appears to be only one item on their list but it's not selling outside of US. I am in Germany.
Yep that one, it says: "No sales outside of the 48 contiguous United States. No international sales." Any other suggestions?

Think it is Chiclet. Don't know if that is better or worse but I have a USD 100 mechanical one at home and I must say the Bloomberg keyboard is far superior.

If you really worked in finance and had one of these, you'd know that the keyboard is a custom keyboard that can be emulated with a standard keyboard, and offboard keypads, and that they're useless without the software that runs them, which you have to subscribe to through Bloomberg. And you can't get the keyboard without the sub. And you could have asked the IT department if they can get replacement keyboards, so you can take it home and larp being connected to their software. Because that's what you want, you want to larp that you're a real trader, and don't understand what that really is, but you think it will make you look cool or something.

Oh, and anyone who's ever used one, says they fucking suck to type on.

wrong. I want to have the touch. I don't care about the colored buttons or special features. Of course you cant use things like 'corp' or 'mtge' outside of the Bloomberg software. I want it purely for the typing experience. One of the reasons is that I have experienced again and again that you can type 12 hours straight on it and not get tired, while mechanical keyboards make you tired really fast. Others like Apple's magic keyboard or Microsoft's new design keyboard are simply too flat.

does that piece of shit even light up? where are the cool lights like my razer has? does even clicky sound when its being fucking WASD slammed? wht a pice of shit fuck you and your kmart overpriced key bord

Attached: 1519462507661.png (543x495, 711K)

Stop lying, faggot.

www dell com/en-us/shop/dell-multimedia-keyboard-kb216/apd/580-admt/pc-accessories
basically the same shit, for 20 dollaridoos

interesting, looks very similar. I might just order it for that price and give it a try.

Now fuck back to germanstan while your women get raped by muhhamad and you can larp being a xX_PrO-TrAdEr_Xx

>wants to buy bloomberg keyboard so he can trick himself into thinking he is financially knowledgeable
>cant afford 325

no keyboard will save you from being a cuck, user

>He'll pay 250 but not 325
hard to believe that 75 bucks is the breaking point when you're ready to shell out more than $20 for a keyboard

you may as well buy an actually good one
>tfw realforce

Attached: 5dchessmaster.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Why buy overpriced trash like that? There are better options for less if you DYOR.

Are you fucking stupid? Make your own keybind macros, fucktward.

>In finance.
>Asks finance bros if it's a good idea to spend $ 325 for a made in china keyboard that took $1 to manufacture.

Attached: 1519330023623.jpg (657x527, 50K)

>there appears to be only one item on their list but it's not selling outside of US. I am in Germany
There are forwarding companies to get around this. They have US facilities so the initial shipment is within the US, then they send it to the customer from there. Usually they're for shitty third world countries, but I'm sure you could get them to reroute the package to Europe.

thanks!

Those keys look horrible man, I don't know enough about the mechanics of the bloomberg keyboard, but that cant actually be comfortable to use.

I personally use a 65% form-factor keyboard as I have no standard desk or workspace because of travel, and supplement my numpad with a programmable one. Being left handed this works best for me because I can position the numpad on the left or right depending on the desk space vs. comfort.

honestly you'd look like a faggot poser owning a keyboard like that. just buy a mech keyboard

don't do it OP this is a fucking retarded idea